What's new

PTI boycotts Geo/Jang Group over 'biased coverage'

I am not a PTi supporter but I can't deny that geo has been biased. I know journalists who go out of their way to defend PMLn and madam (maryam) in their private discussion. They say openly that their bosess ask them to go easy on govt. And when they want money they blackmail govt too. They are invited to govt parties and taken on foreign tours. When they are to be given instructions they are rushed to maryam nawaz media cell where they are searched thoroughly for any electronic devices. Govt has offered fully paid Europe tours for their support on media. Last year when I heard from a friend of journalist that he was offered Europe tour along with other journalists, around same time shahzeb khanzada was travelling to Europe.
Also govt has used ads as a tool to control media houses. Geo is littered with govt ads from 8to 12. It even looks like that Shahzeb khanzada program is sponsored by govt of Pakistan or Punjab.
They use our tax money to buy public opinion which I think we all should be condemning irrespective of political affiliation. We have hard time giving money to poor but no problem shareef using it for their own benefit. They are rich they should use their own money which is ironically our money too, indirectly.

Good. This anti-Pakistan channel should be shut down. They attack anyone who is pro-Pakistan.

good step,Goebbels TV is trying to pressurize court with their fake stories.....anyone who knows about khawaja sharif murder conspiracy knows that ansar abbasi is a proven liar and a puppet of sharif family.

I think its good they should do a permanent boycott of Pakistani fox news wannabe

Ab offshore baboons ghayab hain :D
@PakSword @Hell hound @The Sandman
Shift change hoyi shayad :rofl:

i dont agree, even PMLN should finish the boycott of ARY.. just say what you feel about their organization, they will do propaganda anyways.

In ARY there's only place for those who would go against N. Geo provides more space to diversity of view.
they dont do it out of goodness of their hearts. No channel can survive criticising a small opposition party. They do criticise their every small move and support PMLN in most of the events.

reminds me of good old junior school days: yaar hum ne khailtey
is that why ur party boycotted ARY since last year.

they dont do it out of goodness of their hearts. No channel can survive criticising a small opposition party. They do criticise their every small move and support PMLN in most of the events.
:lol: :lol: Excuses, excuses and more lame excuses.

is that why ur party boycotted ARY since last year.

why is it that whenever i point something bad in PTI some smart kids points the similar bad in PML...in other words PTI = PMLN = same...do you admit

this is the reason why Pakistan is stuck in the mess of these political parties peoples mind set to discredit each other at every opportunity and show their great support for there party. carry on Honah toh wohi hai joh Manzoor eh Khuda hai

Boycott of geo does not justify. Imran khan has boycotted because the channel does not support him or his view point. There are number of channels which are strongly oppose the stance of PPP or PMLN. It means pml n should also boycott of those channels. Imran khan also wishes that his stance must be highlighted whether that justify or not. Media is independent and the channel wants to support or highlight the viewpoint of any party can not be stopped or forced it to air somebody's individual viewpoint...if such trends started then ppp or pml n or some other party will boycott of the channels if those channels go against the policy of their party... A great responsibility falls over the channels that all parties view point equally be shared and such impression should not go that some channels have taken the money or it has been hired by some party... if such thing is found then we can say press/media is not independent but can be hired.

Saleem Safi is against NS as well but it doesn't matter right? How can anyone be against IK and be human at the same time.
I dont think any responsible journalist is found against any individual person or party.. we simply say Saleem Safi viewpoint does not agree to the policies of pml n. if it so, he has right to agree or disagree but nobody can forced him to favor the policy of any party. saleem saafi gives strong viewpoint regarding disagreement of the pml n.

why is it that whenever i point something bad in PTI some smart kids points the similar bad in PML...in other words PTI = PMLN = same...do you admit
i dnt think its bad about PMLN . They think ARY is biased, they boycotted it. Its their right, No one here attacks them for it. When all Noon supporters have no problem with PMLN threatening channels with pemra, bycot channels which are anti PMLN. why do they have problems when PTI does that ?

:lol: :lol: Excuses, excuses and more lame excuses.
what excuses ? i know ap ko excuses denay ka kon sa fidha ha. Zehni ghulaam kabhie ghulami nhie choor saktay

i dnt think its bad about PMLN . They think ARY is biased, they boycotted it. Its their right, No one here attacks them for it. When all Noon supporters have no problem with PMLN threatening channels with pemra, bycot channels which are anti PMLN. why do they have problems when PTI does that ?

I wrongly thought you were suppose to better
naya Pakistan = same old Pakistan

I wrongly thought you were suppose to better
naya Pakistan = same old Pakistan
Well its ur perception. Naya Pakistan is already visible. A corrupt PM is dragged infront of court and first time in history he will be accountable for his corrupt. That could never happen in ur old pakistan. Bcoz people like urself appreciate and accepted corruption

Well its ur perception. Naya Pakistan is already visible. A corrupt PM is dragged infront of court and first time in history he will be accountable for his corrupt. That could never happen in ur old pakistan. Bcoz people like urself appreciate and accepted corruption

we have seen that naya Pakistan with respect to PM Gilani also, This same PM was dragged in front of the court when their cronies attacked the court...you are just too young to remember all that i guess. But I admire your fantasy living.

Back
Top Bottom