What's new

PTI Councillor & Three ANP workers died in Armed Clash

Railey par firing kis ney ki?
If you would have read it, the exchange took place at the place of Jalsa after the PTI workers fired airial shots in Jalsa which was after the rally finished.

Both of them are blinded by hatred and instead of fighting for a larger cause they fight over petty issues

No wonder aaj hamari aisi haalat hai

If you would have read it, the exchange took place at the place of Jalsa after the PTI workers fired airial shots in Jalsa which was after the rally finished.
There is a difference between aerial firing and direct firing arrest both but fight started by those who shot at people

There is a difference between aerial firing and direct firing arrest both but fight started by those who shot at people
Again you're not reading the news, the airial firing irked the ANP workers and resulted in an argument, leading to direct exchange of fire between the workers. So I suggest you read the news first.

Again you're not reading the news, the airial firing irked the ANP workers and resulted in an argument, leading to direct exchange of fire between the workers. So I suggest you read the news first.
Pti did aerial firing anp fired at pti workers just like a few days ago baboon leagis shot ppp workers in kpk

Pti did aerial firing anp fired at pti workers just like a few days ago baboon leagis shot ppp workers in kpk
So suffice to say, you're not willing to read the news. Anyways have fun.

So suffice to say, you're not willing to read the news. Anyways have fun.
I read the news you refuse to blame the culprits who shot at people but then again you are a member of the media cell

The other main reason was party flag raised location ( one of party want to place the flag on other party strong hold area ) Anyway the KPK and Fata area the weapons are normal and out without any hesitation.

The other main reason was party flag raised location ( one of party want to place the flag on other party strong hold area ) Anyway the KPK and Fata area the weapons are normal and out without any hesitation.
Even p9or leople have guns there

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom