What's new

PTI Election Campaign: News & Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A huge crowd, spoken from the heart by IK...but you have got to hand it to Nawaz Sharif, his speech was more Jazbaati type..

But you cant fault Imran Khan, after all, ab hospital bed par banda kitna emotional aur jazbati ho sakta hai...

ALl in all, great effort by PTI in the last few months, but I think that the absence of IK and cancellation of GT road rally was a big blow.

Agay bhai Allah malik, lets see what happens, koi acha banda ajaye.

Did anybody else noticed that NS is now begging for votes.
Motoway bnaein gy, laptop daen gy, workshop kholain gy. . mje ap pe bohat pyar aa ra hy. :omghaha:

Hahaha, yeah...aap kehtay hain you love me, no, I love you tooooo!!!

Phir atum bumb, lahore se karachi motorway, laptop, qarzay etc...

BJ2HD8mCAAINjJr.jpg:large

[video]https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/417807_528089557253339_317741075_n.jpg[/video]

^^^ oh fine

Love Nawaz da
Vote imran da. :P :P :P

Anyway great jalsa truly worthy and fitting end of what was a great start from lahore jalsa. It was a great effort by PTI and now all we can do is vote for them and lets see what happens at 11 may. Good talk and now its all upto us people. i hope every one of his supporters will vote.

yeh dumb bumb banaye ga...???apnainteqabi nishaan cheeta su samhal nahi skta

Pfft is say zara yeh poch kay dekho kay atom bomb mai konsa radioactive element istemal hota hai or kya sirf wohi istemal hota hai ya koi aur bhi hosakta hai. bet he doesnt know what radioactive elements are. :P

^^^ oh fine

Love Nawaz da
Vote imran da. :P :P :P

Anyway great jalsa truly worthy and fitting end of what was a great start from lahore jalsa. It was a great effort by PTI and now all we can do is vote for them and lets see what happens at 11 may. Good talk and now its all upto us people. i hope every one of his supporters will vote.

I seriously never enjoyed any jalsa before in past years as i am now...as this time...i am hopeful for fruitful results.

This was a very powerful and heartfelt speech indeed. If our nation cannot unite behind a leader like this, then it will never unite behind anybody.

Regardless of anybody's personal views or convictions, it is important for as many Pakistanis to go out and vote their conscience on 11 May, no matter who they believe in.

May the best man and the best party win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom