What's new

PTI Election Campaign: News & Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only dunya and to an extent Express is giving coverage to IK.......GEO wali baat bilkul theak hey!...... They have been doing it since long!

Did u see last night Capital talk show? it was depressing to say the least. They had four analysts from four provinces, and they based their talk on the recent analysis done by some UK paper. where they claim that Noon will pick about 160 seats, where as 2nd will be PPP with 60 seats and 30 will be won by PTI.

The guy from sind said that in last election PPP won about 94 seats and this time around they will probably win couple more to what they won last time so may be 96 as their election campaigns are run solely on Banezir bhutto shahhed and Bhutto shaheed no mention of zardari and Gallani. This is how people behave in sindh he says and they will always get vote. Noon will make alliance with MQM as MQM has major chance of winning so making an alliance to form the goverment. and this is the reason why Noon has taken soft stance against MQM off late.

NWFP mailny is for JUI,JI, And Noon where as PTI willl secure only secret votes as they have elected new faces to fight.

Balochistan will be won by national parties, Noon is very week so as PPP and PTI as per Balochistan analysist. Noon will hardly win couple of seats from there he says. No chance for PTI and PPP.

Punjab guy says the though there will be competition between Noon and PTI, but Noon will secure majority of votes as people here see Nawaz as the solver of their problems, in southern punjab PPP is strong, and the fight will be between PPP and Noon, Pti comes third.

So as per their analysis things look bleek for PTI. Sind is almost gone and I think IK knows it. that is why he is fielding about 60 candidates their. same is is the story for Balochistan. Noon has made alliances with Some parties in sindh so they will compete against PPP but how PTI will fight in Sindh?

All and All i am ver depressed, my fear is all this social media hype and popularity PTI enjoys might not be enough to win the poll as Mushraff had the same social media popularity and we have seen what has become of him.

Any positive news guys!!!! this is depressing :cry:

O yar motorway say agay bhi ajao.

PML nay banayi hai to us ki malkiyat ho gayi hai? Nobody can picture it?

PML only got two things, Atom bumb and motorway. Of these two, Atum bumb is dubious, how PML takes claim of making atum bumb is beyond me.

Sir let me ask a question here, during late 90s PML-N started motorway project, but how many motorways they built during that period? Only one or two, mainly it was Lahore to Islamabad, correct me if I am wrong.

But then the number increased to 16 motorways, M1, M2 etc.. All of these were built during Mushy's time. After that, from 2008 to 2013, we had PML-N govt. in Punjab. My question is, how many more motorways they've added in past 5 years? None.

Heck they even stopped Lahore Ring Road project, the road is still the same where Pervaiz Elahi left it, they didn't add an inch to that road, instead built over head bridges etc. Also Pervaiz Elahi gave Lahore Rescue 1122 ambulance system. How many more ambulances were added to that system in past 5 years? None. That 1122 system was expanded to other cities outside Lahore, NO. Then come to Traffic Police system, nothing done by Punjab Govt about improvement of that system in past 5 years.. They simply didn't contribute to any good project the previous govt. started, that shows how much they care about improvement of systems and the projects which benefit general public, all they want to do are gimmicks..

@cb4, @Tiger Awan, @Leader.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did u see last night Capital talk show? it was depressing to say the least. They had four analysts from four provinces, and they based their talk on the recent analysis done by some UK paper. where they claim that Noon will pick about 160 seats, where as 2nd will be PPP with 60 seats and 30 will be won by PTI.

The guy from sind said that in last election PPP won about 94 seats and this time around they will probably win couple more to what they won last time so may be 96 as their election campaigns are run solely on Banezir bhutto shahhed and Bhutto shaheed no mention of zardari and Gallani. This is how people behave in sindh he says and they will always get vote. Noon will make alliance with MQM as MQM has major chance of winning so making an alliance to form the goverment. and this is the reason why Noon has taken soft stance against MQM off late.

NWFP mailny is for JUI,JI, And Noon where as PTI willl secure only secret votes as they have elected new faces to fight.

Balochistan will be won by national parties, Noon is very week so as PPP and PTI as per Balochistan analysist. Noon will hardly win couple of seats from there he says. No chance for PTI and PPP.

Punjab guy says the though there will be competition between Noon and PTI, but Noon will secure majority of votes as people here see Nawaz as the solver of their problems, in southern punjab PPP is strong, and the fight will be between PPP and Noon, Pti comes third.

So as per their analysis things look bleek for PTI. Sind is almost gone and I think IK knows it. that is why he is fielding about 60 candidates their. same is is the story for Balochistan. Noon has made alliances with Some parties in sindh so they will compete against PPP but how PTI will fight in Sindh?

All and All i am ver depressed, my fear is all this social media hype and popularity PTI enjoys might not be enough to win the poll as Mushraff had the same social media popularity and we have seen what has become of him.

Any positive news guys!!!! this is depressing :cry:

Media is a part of status-quo too... I remember, here in U.S, I did one "Media Analysis" project...We were trained to study how media manipulates public opinion..by using words in a certain connotation..by using certain structure of words in their headline..and how this effect the national psyche...And we were to check the bias of Media by very strict standards some of whom I mentioned above...I did my project of Fox's covering of freedom flotilla and my project manager was really impressed with my performance..

And then.....I thought "What if I use same standards/procedures of Pakistani media" ....

The results were absolute disaster!!!! I was blown away literally! Pakistani media is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO biased, unchecked, unauthentic, agenda driven that I can not even tell you! I used to make fun of Americans and how Americans were brainwashed by their media..but after my study of Pakistani media..I was actually ashamed of being a Pakistani! Everyone loot us man..just everyone! No one , not even media, is a friend of Pakistani awaam! They all are friend of the status-quo

The whole point of this is that media has CLEARLY side-lined PTI and given a clear "edge" to n-league..The "perception of N's victory" is being created..because West wants to see Nawaz in power..West will NEVER want Imran Khan, an unpredictable variable, in Pakistan.

But again, Pakistani awaam is jahil...so are Muslims.... :(

Media is a part of status-quo too... I remember, here in U.S, I did one "Media Analysis" project...We were trained to study how media manipulates public opinion..by using words in a certain connotation..by using certain structure of words in their headline..and how this effect the national psyche...And we were to check the bias of Media by very strict standards some of whom I mentioned above...I did my project of Fox's covering of freedom flotilla and my project manager was really impressed with my performance..

And then.....I thought "What if I use same standards/procedures of Pakistani media" ....

The results were absolute disaster!!!! I was blown away literally! Pakistani media is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO biased, unchecked, unauthentic, agenda driven that I can not even tell you! I used to make fun of Americans and how Americans were brainwashed by their media..but after my study of Pakistani media..I was actually ashamed of being a Pakistani! Everyone loot us man..just everyone! No one , not even media, is a friend of Pakistani awaam! They all are friend of the status-quo

The whole point of this is that media has CLEARLY side-lined PTI and given a clear "edge" to n-league..The "perception of N's victory" is being created..because West wants to see Nawaz in power..West will NEVER want Imran Khan, an unpredictable variable, in Pakistan.

But again, Pakistani awaam is jahil...so are Muslims.... :(

Totally agree with you, Noon league is getting very desperate they know, they cannot afford to lose their iron grip on Punjab or lose the elections, The N-league has started to use the media to highlight, that they will solve the bread and butter of people's miseries, As a former disgruntled N-league supporter I am 100% convinced if N-league does win the elections they will not change the system that is too corrupt, it will be pretty similar to the last 5 horrible years we have witnessed, Its very important that PTI keeps up the pressure against N-league and PPP to win the elections and prove the so called expert analysts wrong.

401305_10151443109909527_1708941985_n.jpg

936971_10151443110809527_570139021_n.jpg

400724_10151443110494527_1556936890_n.jpg

931436_10151443111594527_2129192012_n.jpg

936491_10151443111659527_1049277200_n.jpg

486658_10151443113034527_1660104581_n.jpg

420661_10151443109934527_833649793_n.jpg

PTI's jalsas in PakPattan and Bahwalpur failed. Few days back PML-N had huge ones.

PTI's jalsas in PakPattan and Bahwalpur failed. Few days back PML-N had huge ones.

PMLN had a failed jalsa in pakpattan... Bahawalpur jalsa was huge..... But there is a difference in crowd of each party's jalsa... PMLNs crowd is not that charged as PTI's crowd is..

QUESTION FOR ALL PTI
@Leader @A.Rafay @mr420
What does Pti plan to do for education and student welfare?
P.S.
I asked @Tiger Awan what PmlN did for education and he and other Pmln members made a facebook video just for me :)

میں 17 سالوں سے اس میچ کا انتظار کر رہا ہوں عمران خان .

BIwdNJvCEAAe6gz.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom