Tameem

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
575991_154912534667933_1952910923_n.jpg

https://twitter.com/PTIofficial/stat...99866634891264

Big deal???

Indeed a big deal... they are all in one and one in all.

They all have common enemies... any one who show them constitution.. they all get together against him.

What does Imran Khan has to say about the fake degrees?

What does Ifti. fitna has to say about open violation of constitution?

Either, i cannot read or it is open thuggery going in Pakistan,.... same as Bangladesh style.

If people still have their eyes closed than they deserve what they will earn after electing any one of these politicians.

Which is not far away.

i can guarentee that PTI is finished, all the muk mukka people like javed hashmi, SMQ etc will win their seats and join PMLN after elections

not even 10 total seats from punjab

i can guarentee that PTI is finished, all the muk mukka people like javed hashmi, SMQ etc will win their seats and join PMLN after elections

not even 10 total seats from punjab

If not join PML-N than 90% of parliament will be fake degree holders, and elected in violation of article 62.

Fakhruddin ibrahim, the current chief election commissioner was also proposed by PML-N. Today the same PTI is praising him.

AHAHA
It's hilarious how desperate PMLN chamas are to character assassin PTI.
First, by saying this they admit that PMLN and PPP are already in "muk muka" and they are parties that are only in politics for money and loot instead of for the people.
Seconds, any elementry kid will tell you that agreeing to a care taker government does not mean "muk muka"
PTI also agree's with PMLN and PPP that we need oxygen to live and that water is also important.
Now go ahead and start another desperate troll post calling that "muk muka"

You people have little time left, enjoy it while it lasts :)

Fakhruddin ibrahim, the current chief election commissioner was also proposed by PML-N. Today the same PTI is praising him.

PTI has praised him from day 1. I have been hearing good things about him from PTI in interviews for a few months now.

maybe you didn't see the interviews because of load shedding or your local cable guy blocked it due to political pressure.

Back
Top Bottom