1667308117948.png

1667308161160.png

1667308108915.png

1667308063600.png

1667308253331.png

1667308285326.png

Adding a new corrupted mind person Maea

So the list is

here is the list of patwari brains, they themselves are corrupt and have snatched from poor pakistanis, hence supporting their god NS.

1) @Death Adder
2) @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE
3) @Eskander
4) @diligence
5) @Maea

pls add more

Do something better and bring some positivity in your life. I consider you brother, Muslim & Pakistani first before ungrateful low IQ youthia.

All photoshopped & crops from previous rallies & Jalsas.

The very definition of a cult. This will not end well, despite all the details you have posted above. We will know the direction things will turn relatively soon, possibly in a few days.
Whatever you call that behavior... IF PDM doesn't want further humiliation, it should hold elections and let IK handle the economy (which in my opinion, no sane person would like to). If they don't do that, then they should be ready for a grand humiliation in the next elections.

It's just that they need to decide when.. now or in 12 months.

Mob justice is an oxymoron, just like bombing for peace or stealing for equity, and not unlike claiming that the anarchy is for promoting law and order.
this is what it is!!!

its a failure of system...people had enough of system favoring Elites,Rich getting richer! this is organic my friend! this is nature!

And now is it any different?

Slight change of wording. :-)

Unlike Bhutto, he's not giving out false promises of Roti, Kapra, or Makaan. But realistically, his mandate was robbed due to cheap antics. PDM has been a disaster from day one. If we need to progress, these dead horses must be removed entirely from the political architecture that makes up Pakistan.

Even as your previous post said, if it causes a collapse, so be it. No modern-day nation-state has seen such blatant law violations, whereas a party comes and flips the script changing rules to suit their needs and wiping their records clean; this is not how a nation runs, whereas it's one law for one and another for someone else. Individuals are like pressure cookers; it's only a matter of time before things blow up.

People see how the world has progressed and where we stand today, and the fault squarely lies at the feet of the guardians of this county who think they know best than others. Name one country whose COAS was being thrown out to land in an enemy state, and he then brought them back into power. Just the thought of it makes me depressed.

Most importantly, this military needs a culling to make it a force trained only in the Art of War, not politics, economics, and diplomats. And show they can win a God damn war for once, and money was well spent because seeing our forces, it's a shame they're stuck in a 19th-century style of fighting. Currently, they are only suitable for photoshopping bulletproof vests on dead soldiers.

Last edited:
When status quo is unsustainable, then there needs to be unconventional (sometimes violently) means to wrest control.

Has happened throughout in history and successfully. Not saying it is a correct template for Pakistan.
exactly!! its a natural process of elimination!!!

you cant keep oppressing,suppressing the masses ...people always react its natural! as IK says hum bhair bakriyan nai hain!

Whatever you call that behavior... IF PDM doesn't want further humiliation, it should hold elections and let IK handle the economy (which in my opinion, no sane person would like to). If they don't do that, then they should be ready for a grand humiliation in the next elections.

It's just that they need to decide when.. now or in 12 months.

Let us see what success this march has in forcing the date of elections to be announced, first. The rest can only follow after this is known, whenever that might be.

this is what it is!!!

its a failure of system...people had enough of system favoring Elites,Rich getting richer! this is organic my friend! this is nature!

I will wait to see what the outcome of the march is, first. Please see the above also.

Slight change of wording. :-)

Unlike Bhutto, he's not giving out false promises of Roti, Kapra, or Makaan. But realistically, his mandate was robbed due to cheap antics. PDM has been a disaster from day one. If we need to progress, these dead horses must be removed entirely from the political architecture that makes up Pakistan. Even as your previous post said, if it causes a collapse, so be it.

But he is promising similar lofty ideals of justice, social change and the Riasat e Madina concept in the exact same manner. I do agree with you that PDM is an utter failure. I am just not sure at this point in time that what IK is promising will be any different.

Back
Top Bottom