What's new

PTI HAS ANNOUNCED RESIGNATIONS FROM NATIONAL ASSEMBLY!

Earlier when there is such chaos and a kind of deadlock between two, three political parties, the meditation and arbitrator role was played by the Estab. and they used Judiciary to come up wih final solution like agreeing on the election dates or a referendum, any solution.

But now the Estab. has become a party to all this regime change conspiracy.

And the Judiciary is also complicit in this foreign sponsored regime change, judiciary looks to be coerced by the Estab. here.

Perfectly designed unending chaos in Pakistan by the US CIA, India psy-ops.

Fatso Bajwa couldn't understand it, he was too overwhelmed by the 'offer' he got from the Intl' Estab. People close to retirement gets greedy...some Generals too.

1649682537021.png

Coming close to your home town... Don't miss it.....

Fawad Ch said that president has also resigned, or will resign.

They already have a pass.

The opposition cannot do anything in the assembly, they won't be able to make a speech even.

The matter for caretaker govt will also go to the CEC or the SC, so there was absolutely no benefit in staying.
By doing this he robs PDM of legitimacy in the eyes of public, which is nonexistant to begin with.

I don't think president will resign, the game plan here would be too to win Punjab and then dissolve the assembly followed by KPK. This will call for GE

Bad decision. They will have seat to seat election and he will loose them by influenced rigging.

Played into the hands of opposition

Yup.
This is the best news for the Opposition! Instead of having to win back just 3-4 MNAs to make S. Sharif sweat now the Opposition will consolidate its gains through the byelections and forward its agenda and may well survive till the 2023 elections. Otherwise, the contradictions in the Opposition are so great that I don't see them surviving beyond a few weeks!
After the resignations--if they indeed do that and accepted--the only route left for Imran Khan would be street power to topple this govt before the 2023 elections. And no one can win against the State of Pakistan. ZAB was also very popular as were some leaders after him but street power did not help them enough.

PS. I have given up on supporting ANY political party in Pakistan now! Maybe I will change my views later but right now even a damn Martial Law or a govt of technocrats would be acceptable to me.

Man you need to understand the dynamics of our political system. While the election commission makes arrangements for re-elections, (probably takes 1 month I dunno), within the time, IK will create a serious level of heat in Pakistan and that will pressurize players to do something different if not then bare the consequences.
Why could the above not happen at the same time while being in the parliament giving tough opposition to this imported government?
PTI should have a say in the upcoming caretaker government as well as what happens in the election commission including the vote to the right for overseas Pakistanis. Not going to happen now. This government now has an open playing field while IK will only be able to exert pressure from the outside and not inside.

Why could the above not happen at the same time while being in the parliament giving tough opposition to this imported government?
PTI should have a say in the upcoming caretaker government as well as what happens in the election commission including the vote to the right for overseas Pakistanis. Not going to happen now. This government now has an open playing field while IK will only be able to exert pressure from the outside and not inside.

When you're part of a system/opposition, you have to follow rules, there are some certain laws and forms which you have to follow. Once you're on the street, you are free to do whatever you want. You can take the battle in any way and at any level.

Just to update you, although he is faking as a writer......Shame on him
Tax money is following easily through diplomatic channels.........Rest you know.

1649690668350.png

Back
Top Bottom