What's new

PTI HAS ANNOUNCED RESIGNATIONS FROM NATIONAL ASSEMBLY!

I think IK realised eventually that he has to go all out otherwise with in this rotten system Muhammad Ali would have failed.

Many people would say this is blunder but knowing IK he is not only say things he actually strongly believe what he say in public.

You only succeed or do great things in life if you are consistent and don't give up where most people due to fear of failure won't even put up a fight or even dare to try.

He knows either he has to go down in the dust of history or fight back with his tooth and nails in the process if he loose his life thats not even a bad deal.

Just heard Nadeem Malik say that the President should also resign and the protests are not sustainable. Blatant bias.

you have to follow rules
Those rules never stopped IK from 2014 dharna but anyways since he has made his decision to quit and fight his battles on the streets of Pakistan, we shall support him never the less.

I think IK realised eventually that he has to go all out otherwise with in this rotten system Muhammad Ali would have failed.

Many people would say this is blunder but knowing IK he is not only say things he actually strongly believe what he say in public.

You only succeed or do great things in life if you are consistent and don't give up where most people due to fear of failure won't even put up a fight or even dare to try.

He knows either he has to go down in the dust of history or fight back with his tooth and nails in the process if he loose his life thats not even a bad deal.

Yes. That is what he is thinking, in my opinion, also.

I'm beginning to believe the old adage that you can't change the system from within. Imran tried to play the game by the rules, but the game is rigged. Can he really win from within the system when he's up against not just the opposition, but also the umpire, and the rules are designed to favour them?

I think IK's greatest strength is also his greatest weakness. He is a consummate sportsman, and views his politics, indeed his life, as a sportsman. That means he is tenacious, determined, and a team leader. But sports have rules that are generally fair, and agreed upon by both parties. In Pakistani politics, the institutions have almost consistently betrayed the trust put in them, And yet throughout his ordeal, IK insists on respecting the institutions.

While that is noble of him, and I agree with his reasoning, I don't see how he can dislodge the very well-entrenched power structure that he is fighting against.

Allah rehem karay.

I'm beginning to believe the old adage that you can't change the system from within. Imran tried to play the game by the rules, but the game is rigged. Can he really win from within the system when he's up against not just the opposition, but also the umpire, and the rules are designed to favour them?

I think IK's greatest strength is also his greatest weakness. He is a consummate sportsman, and views his politics, indeed his life, as a sportsman. That means he is tenacious, determined, and a team leader. But sports have rules that are generally fair, and agreed upon by both parties. In Pakistani politics, the institutions have almost consistently betrayed the trust put in them, And yet throughout his ordeal, IK insists on respecting the institutions.

While that is noble of him, and I agree with his reasoning, I don't see how he can dislodge the very well-entrenched power structure that he is fighting against.

Allah rehem karay.

I believe, he will go down fighting, for the cause of Pakistan. Chances of success are extremely bleak.

Allah rehem karay.
Demands
Turkey is good case study
Erdogan party was banned 3 times and he struggled for 20+ years before coming into power

Difference is support where turkey has great sense of national "pride" which we lack(no even the secular turkish leaders would have dared called themselves gulam) turkey also had educated mass that was mobilized..in our case the educated mass mostly tips towards PMLN with uneducated supporting PTI/PPPP

Demands
Turkey is good case study
Erdogan party was banned 3 times and he struggled for 20+ years before coming into power

Difference is support where turkey has great sense of national "pride" which we lack(no even the secular turkish leaders would have dared called themselves gulam) turkey also had educated mass that was mobilized..in our case the educated mass mostly tips towards PMLN with uneducated supporting PTI/PPPP
👌

I truly wish I am wrong, but for some reason I dont think it is a good move.

Allah has better plans for us, I believe in that!

I believe, he will go down fighting, for the cause of Pakistan. Chances of success are extremely bleak.
But he will live forever in the heart of all people with dignity! He is the only man who raised his voice against the neo colonial power!

As Nawab Siraj Rule the mind of all of us, and Mirjafar was thrown to dust of history.

I must inform you that in Bangladesh you can use male name as jafar but can't use Mir Jafar!

Mir jafar is consider as a profane name, and if anyone call others mirjafar in Bangladesh he will be in trouble! Literal meaning of mirjafar became traitor in this region, so everyone abhor the name!

But he will live forever in the heart of all people with dignity! He is the only man who raised his voice against the neo colonial power!

As Nawab Siraj Rule the mind of all of us, and Mirjafar was thrown to dust of history.

I must inform you that in Bangladesh you can use male name as jafar but can't use Mir Jafar!

Mir jafar is consider as a profane name, and if anyone call others mirjafar in Bangladesh he will be in trouble! Literal meaning of mirjafar became traitor in this region, so everyone abhor the name!

Same is case in Pakistan; but we use Mir Jafar, as well as Mir Sadiq, who betrayed Sultan Tipu:

Jafar az Bangal, Sadiq az Daccan
Nang e millat, nang e deen, nang e watan
(Allama Iqbal)

1649715545916.png

Same is case in Pakistan; but we use Mir Jafar, as well as Mir Sadiq, who betrayed Sultan Tipu:

Jafar az Bangal, Sadiq az Daccan
Nang e millat, nang e deen, nang e watan
(Allama Iqbal)
Now you got another one. I won't name him/them ( you already know them) , as it will be too much for a non Pakistani!

But have faith on Allah. People who treason against their own country will face the same consequences of Mir Jafar or Mir Sadik!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom