What's new

PTI | Imran Khan's Political Desk.

Flood Relief activities by PTI Youth continue. Three Insaf Kitchens opened in Muzzafargarh serving 3500+ people now.

13ffc323336694a045c49af2a0bea70b.jpg

3df08cec7788089215eb599874feb204.jpg

KPK government fails to spend money allocated for wheat procurement, again.
316b1a6c895d71a954a077877544c6d6.gif

Another Bongi from Jahil....
"I will not leave the country until the all of the debt is paid off". Pata nahi Oxford main konsi economics parhta raha hay yeh bonga.
30762aa45db5c286cf67565458f64c21.gif

6d7cff9bef41bbefcf999e890e6e43a3.jpg

1969110_10152844099383383_5007053141544647446_n.jpg

I know that this will not bring their son Imran back, but Imran khan nay us PTI worker kay walid say hath jor ker mafi mangi...

his mother told Imran Khan that we named our son after you..

totally devastating, I have seen Imran Khan being emotionally shattered before that was at the death of Dildar Perviaz Bhatti.. that scene was repeated today when he went to condole in multan.

Last edited:
I am more interested in PTI's Larkana jalsa. If PTI manages to put up an impressive show in Larkana, then it will be a big blow to PPP.

Imran Khan visit the houses of the victims of Multan Incident and offered the condolence . Mother of the victim kissed Imran Khan's forehead and hugged him

I am more interested in PTI's Larkana jalsa. If PTI manages to put up an impressive show in Larkana, then it will be a big blow to PPP.

the way Zardari is feeling the heat and has moved PPP, surely they are afraid.

and Yes Inshallah it will be a massive success.. and even if not, PTI should work hard to get Sindhi vote.

Imran Khan visit the houses of the victims of Multan Incident and offered the condolence . Mother of the victim kissed Imran Khan's forehead and hugged him

and Yes Inshallah it will be a massive success.. and even if not, PTI should work hard to get Sindhi vote.

PTI show that too in PPP heart will be good to see and in Baluchistan too.

2.5 million saying commence.

Another MASSIVE pump on the way.

Get ready!

Imran Khan has to do 2 Jalsas in rural Sindh.

The first will be good but no a HUUGE jalsa.

The second will be HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE jalsa.

God has sent two dedicated Angels to take care. Hearts and minds of the rural Sindh and Baloch will change now.

The two Angels will be seen by few.

My job is finishing very soon. Its been 5 years now.

Another country is going to be my second responsibility.

Last edited:
2.5 million saying commence.

Another MASSIVE pump on the way.

Get ready!

Imran Khan has to do 2 Jalsas in rural Sindh.

The first will be good but no a HUUGE jalsa.

The second will be HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE jalsa.

God has sent two dedicated Angels to take care. Hearts and minds of the rural Sindh and Baloch will change now.

The two Angels will be seen by few.

My job is finishing very soon. Its been 5 years now.

Another country is going to be my second responsibility.

You sound like someone who has been smoking something very heavy today, get some help dude.

"Allah ne Insan ke Haath mein Sirf Niyyat Aur Koshish di hai, Kamyabi Woh deta hai" Chairman Imran Khan.

Which other leader in Pak currently speaks like this guy? A person with class and dignity unlike NS. I like how he pointed out that oil prices have come down Rs 15 per liter in the international market but government only reduced it by Rs 3, I have no idea why any sane person can support NS over this guy

All the dam thing happen because a dam political pupet went of the hook, I mean JH?
what PTI has done against him, & his cheap politics? Nothing?
since tbe beginning, JH should be countered well , should have be given the answer in his own language?
till now, PTI is just quite or just trying to be noble against this traitor?
all this horrible incident happened because this traitor went running to SHABAZ SHARIF, s lap to get his pice later?
do something about it, leader!
in pakistani politics noblity is a crime, you can be a noble but be that when you are in govt , running the affairs cause thats only where its needed then?
above that, this system will eat you alive!

KPK government fails to spend money allocated for wheat procurement, again.
View attachment 89879

Another Bongi from Jahil....
"I will not leave the country until the all of the debt is paid off". Pata nahi Oxford main konsi economics parhta raha hay yeh bonga.
View attachment 89880
His speach was in context of our travler of the year PM , who lives abroad more then his country spending the tax payers money, on his unnecessary travel s?
so all of your, BONGI comming out of noora , s mindset is another bad tries, he keeps getting from the E-MILLS of maryam nawaz?

Back
Top Bottom