What's new

PTI | Imran Khan's Political Desk.

I was used to be the biggest supporter of Musharaf , I always thought he was a good man who met unfortunate circumstances ,
I supported him even when Lawyers moments was on peak.
I supported him when he put a ban on media
I supported Lal Masjid Operation.

However , once he ran of from the country he became nothing different from the Corrupt politicians , Same Game with a different Name .

Sorry General Sahib , You had your Chance & you wasted it .

Failed man? excuse me, us ka zamanay may yea loot mar nahi hoti tha jo ab ho raha hai.
HeY Hey:undecided:...i personally Hate Musharraf..because of him we(not confirm about u) are at this stage,blocking NATO supplies,Evading CIA in our own country...
Not political govt. send Afia to Bagram,
neither it give bases to USA,
neither it give access to all bases..
And you are talking about loot maar Man give me a break!!:fans:

saab shamil ho ge, lotera, jagirdar, corrupt etc etc

Brace yourself for this one, S A Hameed is joining PTI along with other notables of PMLN from Gujranwala!! :)

Pervez Musharraf, for all his haters & controversies, fared farrrr better than the PPP or PML-N has. This does not exempt him from the mistakes he made. But he is an experienced campaigner, he doesn't need to be a president or PM to be influential, he can be a great addition to the PTI (if he is interested in joining them) team, & they'd be lucky to have him.

http://nation.com.pk/pakistan-news-n...pc-PTI-tickets

By: Abrar Saeed | Published: December 11, 2011
ISLAMABAD - The newly appointed Vice-Chairman of Pakistan Tehreek-I-Insaf Makhdoom Shah Mahmood Qureshi had sliced a very lucrative deal with Imran Khan for coming under his wings, as he would be having a freehand in awarding party tickets on some 25 National Assembly constituencies covering southern Punjab and parts of Sindh.

Sources in the party informed TheNation that the party loyalists who stood with the party in thick and thin over the past around one and half decades were perturbed over this state of affairs as the new entrants in the party were not only landing on priced slots in the party but would also be aspiring a strong say in the future electoral process.

A veteran of the party who has been standing by Imran Khan since the establishment of Pakistan Tehreek-I-Insaf on condition of anonymity said that no doubt the induction of heavyweights in Pakistan Tehreek-I-Insaf on one hand was depicting its growing popularity as a potential force in the future elections, while on the other hand it was becoming a source of anxiety and unrest among party loyalists who were staying with them in the thick and thin for past well over a decade.

He said that they had expressed their reservations with the party leadership over the current state of affairs wherein the political heavyweights were landing in the party from other political parties on their own terms and conditions.

Citing the example of Shah Mahmood Qureshi and the deal he had struck with the party, another party loyalist said that no doubt he (Qureshi) was quite influential in southern Punjab and some parts of Sindh but this did not mean that he would be given such sweeping powers in sheer violation of the party's manifesto and ideology.

Sources in the party informed that to address this growing anxiety among the party's loyalists, who stood by it in difficult times, a party high command had decided that new entrants would be given party tickets on only 30 per cent of the National Assembly and provincial assemblies seats, mostly in rural areas while 50 per cent of tickets would be given PTI loyalists who stood with the party in hard times.

Similarly to keep the interest of the youth intact, which is considered as the running blood in the party, some 20 per cent of the seats would be allocated and candidates would be selected from the Insaf Youth Federation.

Sources said that this decision on part of the party high command would cool down the high tempers among the party loyalists who were perturbed over the fast pace with which the elect-able from the other political parties were pouring in the party apparently changing its face.

Similarly to further appease the party loyalists it was further decided in a high-level meeting that some top level changes in the party would be expected in coming days where some of the senior party leaders would be accommodated.

It was further decided that preference would definitely be given to the basis of association with the party and it was in this backdrop that Justice (Retd) Wajiuddin Ahmad would be given some very important position in the party, besides the existing slot of chairman scrutiny committee of the party.

Similarly some other senior party leaders would also be accommodated on the priced positions in the party just to dispel the impression that the new entrants have hijacked the party.

i can only lol at this stuff, mran khan not even gathered enough to talk big, there are only some now to be high profile, the constituencies which dont have high profiles, PTI will obviously choose an ordinary guy as candidate

i can only lol at this stuff, mran khan not even gathered enough to talk big, there are only some now to be high profile, the constituencies which dont have high profiles, PTI will obviously choose an ordinary guy as candidate

If your daily Ranting stops who do you have from other politikala Parties that you are looking forwards to build a new Pakistan, if there is someone please come forwards and post their name(s), we like to hear from you. I am not fond of writing books upon books anymore of your favorite personalities involved in corruption-killing-money laundering-abductions and so on so forth.

If your daily Ranting stops who do you have from other politikala Parties that you are looking forwards to build a new Pakistan, if there is someone please come forwards and post their name(s), we like to hear from you. I am not fond of writing books upon books anymore of your favorite personalities involved in corruption-killing-money laundering-abductions and so on so forth.

potikala parties?? what does that mean??

A few facts, please point out if even one of these points isn't true:

1 - Musharraf, when the Americans requested, did the NRO and "forgave" murder and corruption cases, allowing these sociopaths to return. Before Musharraf did that, Zardari & co could not even travel to Pakistan, as he would have been taken straight to jail because of pending murder cases against him. Court cases had progressed so far that Zardari was desperately claiming he was a mental patient, to save himself from the Swiss court proceedings. Musharraf did this NRO, which was inexcusable, and ran away after letting these people come in.

2 - "Missing people". Whenever the US needed to parade people around to show how they were successfully capturing "terrorists" in this "War on Terror", Musharraf supplied them. Average Pakistanis, people like Dr. Aafia Siddiqi who was kidnapped along with her three little children. Musharraf even admitted to this in his book, saying that Pakistan got money "giving"(selling) these people to the US to fill up Guantanamo.

3 - Cowardly deals with the US. It was recently reported that the Pakistanis were considering charging the US for all these supplies they moved through Pakistan. Somehow, this question "never came up" for nearly ten years while the US wrecked our national highway and moved all these supplies without paying a penny. It was shameful to sell Pakistan like this, not only lying down in front of them on the supply transit, but also on the "drone attacks" killing Pakistani men, women, and children in the north, blackmailing and humiliating Pakistan as a terrorist state internationally and plotting to sabotage our nukes(they built quiet a case against us in their media - that these nukes were on the verge of falling into Muslim terrorist hands and that the world should relieve us of these to maintain peace), and all the while the US did this to us, Musharraf bent backwards doing everything he could to please his US masters.

The people at the top rightnow have damaged Pakistan tremendously, and they are to blame for that. And Musharraf bares the blame for enabling these corrupt murderers to return and plunder some more.

Brace yourself for this one, S A Hameed is joining PTI along with other notables of PMLN from Gujranwala!! :)

Yeh kia muamla hai k apko PML N ,Q ,PPP se hi loag mil rhe hain ??? kisi aam pakistani k liye ab PTI main kia hai ???????

Back
Top Bottom