What's new

Pti is 10th biggest political party in the world

Registered members, not party popularity poll. I am amazed with BJP members figure. Look like those Indians are really fanatic BJP followers. 180 million....
BJP is not as weak as people believe, they have the backing of RSS which is one of the largest religious organisation in the world. Its their political wing.

Oh bai. Where under 18 who can not vote you mean one billion all are voting.. kuch hakel ko hath maro

There are more adults than kids in China due to one Child policy.

Out of 1.4 Billion, I would assume at least 1 Billion would be Adults.

Also, Kids also join CCP's junior organization.

80-90% of school keids say they want to join CCP.

On top of that CCP has secret members whose identify is protected when they run private businesses and working with foreigners.

There are more adults than kids in China due to one Child policy.

Out of 1.4 Billion, I would assume at least 1 Billion would be Adults.

Also, Kids also join CCP's junior organization.

80-90% of school keids say they want to join CCP.

On top of that CCP has secret members whose identify is protected when they run private businesses and working with foreigners.

We not talking about them we talking about pti......so come to pti. Pakistans biggest party is destroyed by gernerals

Pakistans biggest party is destroyed by gernerals

Quite the contrary, it's only now that PTI, a populist mass movement earlier on, is finally shaping up as a real political force with a clearly defined ideology and committed ideologues, shedding its earlier mix of opportunists and electables. All thanks to the unparalleled authoritarianism and unprecedented suppression imposed by the military junta.

How many members do PMLN and PPP have? I bet they are no where near PTI,
it is impossible for PMLN/PPP to win elections without Napak Foujs help.

Back
Top Bottom