PTI Javed Hashmi interview by Shahzeb Khanzada: Exposed

Asian.Century

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Javed Hashmi interview by Anchor Shahzeb Khanzada june-2013:

ToThePoint18June2013 - Video Dailymotion

This is totally a bullshit interview, I have ever seen, the anchor Shahzeb Khanzada on Express News is trying his best to coerce PTI Javed Hashmi into admitting his mistakes. Shahzeb khanzada is acting as if he is the next PTI President, after Imran Khan current Party Chief. Javed Hashmi a clever man, and seasoned experienced person, answered extremely beautifully to such compelling and crap questions of low quality again and again.

Journalist and Anchors like Shehzeb Khanzada who are party affiliated to PTI and has some vendetta, or the likes of Rauf Kalsra, or Hamid Mir should be discarded, not watched and banned from Pakistani Media.

New Anchors, new Politicians, and new smart Analysts should be brought into Media for unbiased, neutral and fair analysis.

Shahzeb Khanzada (To The Point Programme) has totally shown his true colors. How much money PTI gives him? terrible interview, and programme, should be made example out of such crap.

Imran respects me like one does his father: Hashmi

Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaaf President Makhdoom Javed Hashmi has said that Imran Khan respects him a lot and that he (Hashmi) himself had recommended Shah Mehmood Qureshi’s name for the party’s deputy parliamentary leader in the National Assembly.
Speaking in the Express News talk-show To The Point, he said Imran respected him as he would respect his father and refuted rumours of any differences between him and his party chief, adding that he had met the latter on Tuesday as well.
Hashmi also said that he did not find himself suitable for the position of deputy parliamentary leader because the position required someone who could endure physical and mental stress.
He dispelled the notion that he was not visiting the National Assembly since Qureshi was elected deputy parliamentary leader. “I was present even today and I sat with Qureshi.”

31100.jpg

Hashmi said he believed in respecting everyone despite political differences and said that personal attacks should not be allowed.
He, however, cited an incident when the youth had objected to his calling the former military dictator respectfully.
“It seems that these days values are changing and there is a generation gap. Some people think that if you have differences with someone, you should start beating him with a stick rather than discussing the issue with reason and logic.”
He also acknowledged that Nawaz Sharif is the leader of the house. Referring to his controversial statement about calling Nawaz his leader, he said that in order to avoid confusing the youth – the future of PTI – he decided to withdraw his statement.
He said there was a time when Nawaz Sharif would drive his car for miles and would wait for him outside his room, but now he is in a respectable position and is the leader of the house.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/565243/imran-respects-me-like-one-does-his-father-hashmi/

Last edited by a moderator:

This is totally a bullshit interview, I have ever seen, the anchor Shahzeb Khanzada on Express News is trying his best to coerce PTI Javed Hashmi into admitting his mistakes. Shahzeb khanzada is acting as if he is the next PTI President, after Imran Khan current Party Chief. Javed Hashmi a clever man, and seasoned experienced person, answered extremely beautifully to such compelling and crap questions of low quality again and again.

Journalist and Anchors like Shehzeb Khanzada who are party affiliated to PTI and has some vendetta, or the likes of Rauf Kalsra, or Hamid Mir should be discarded, not watched and banned from Pakistani Media.

New Anchors, new Politicians, and new smart Analysts should be brought into Media for unbiased, neutral and fair analysis.

Shahzeb Khanzada (To The Point Programme) has totally shown his true colors. How much money PTI gives him? terrible interview, and programme, should be made example out of such crap.

lagta hai nooro ko yeh afsoos hai k koe issue kyon nahi ban raha..... :lol:

“It seems that these days values are changing and there is a generation gap. Some people think that if you have differences with someone, you should start beating him with a stick rather than discussing the issue with reason and logic.”

Apparently even Hashmi recognized the "issues" with PTI members.

I never had any respect for this LOTA type Politician, Makhdoom Javed Hashmi.

Shahzeb badly exposed him. Javed hashmi cant even lie. Buddha bechara, burhapay main ****** ho raha hai lol.

Its not about cheerleading for PMLN or PTI, am not too sure who Shehzeb Khanzada cheerleading for but he is so disrespectful, rude and discourteous to Javed Hashmi sahib.

The anchor is repeating like a broken record, same thing again and again....programme lack content, shallow in-depth knowledge, jahil-iana, and conducted in coercive bad manner to a senior citizen.

TV journalists and anchor persons making a issue out of nothing, really disapointed to the questions being asked, I had better opinion of him, not anymore.

Such paid journalists & anchors should be demoted, and in coming days sidelined for the best interest of the nation.

I agree with some PTI members that Khanzada was a too harsh... but what about the question " PTI Tsunami in Pakistan ". Means even PTI's President Knew they can't do it then why IK wrote down every where that they will sweep in Election.
a Political Drama or a lie?

I dont know what you are saying here, PTI paid him to do bad interview ??
but I remember growing up in middle class Karachi mohala where young boys sit on a tharha (front porch of some nice person who doesnt mind it) talk bullshit all day long, ball ki khal utarna was favorite pastime and the one who mastered it became TV anchors it seems now. This khanzada and Waseem Badami are the same kind, I am 100% sure they are from Nazimabad too.

Back
Top Bottom