What's new

PTI Lockdown cancelled, changed to 'Thanksgivng Day'

supreme court ask NS to file another petition, for the accountability of IK, and tomorrow Government also filling that.
Brother, Supreme court direct government to constitute commission, with mutual TORs other wise SC formulate the TOR, as per their own desecration.

u know today Hamid Khan in his arguments told Supreme court that he not have any evidence about Marium Nawaz was owner of offshore companies in 90's, its another U turn.

Courts don't ask they direct or order. As I have already clarified that Court has directed Sharif family to file separate petition for the matter related to JT & Co if they wanted to pursue against them, for they had nothing to do with the petition being heard. Sharifs most prolly will file a petition, the court can attach it with other 3, it's up to the court.

I don't see any consensus on ToRs, all the parties will have to embrace TORs formulated by the court.

I have explained many times that PTI isn't focusing on probe into corruption, yes it isn't, main focus is on disqualification on the grounds of false statement made by PM.

Courts don't ask they direct or order. As I have already clarified that Court has directed Sharif family to file separate petition for the matter related to JT & Co if they wanted to pursue against them, for they had nothing to do with the petition being heard. Sharifs most prolly will file a petition, the court can attach it to other 3, it's up to the court.

I don't see any consensus on ToRs, all the parties will have to embrace TORs formulated by the court.

I have explained many times that PTI isn't focusing on probe into corruption, yes it isn't, main focus is on disqualification on the grounds of false statement made by PM.

let c brother,

history going to be made soon!

Haven't you seen her property? To best of my understanding, they are quite large and heavy assets ...... :omghaha:

brother,

u said about the properties of Marium, and now u used the word They? Marium is not They i think u r PTI,er.

Its up to the authorities to investigate how did they transfer billions from Pakistan illegaly our view is it wont be a just procedure if the accused has the detectives on his payroll

u know what PTI 'Lawyers said about the offshore company in Court?

for your Information Hamid Khan denied that they not have any proof that offshore companies belongs to Marium in 90's, ?

dont u think its another U turn.

do u know what PTI' Lawyer said in court about that company??

check the proceedings with open eyes.
Its up to the authorities to investigate how did they transfer billions from Pakistan illegaly our view is it wont be a just procedure if the accused has the detectives on his payroll

Courts don't ask they direct or order. As I have already clarified that Court has directed Sharif family to file separate petition for the matter related to JT & Co if they wanted to pursue against them, for they had nothing to do with the petition being heard. Sharifs most prolly will file a petition, the court can attach it with other 3, it's up to the court.

The offshore companies are missing from pm,s papers Mariyam was shown as his dependent 8 members have been disqualified over this lets see what courts decide but i do believe without a large crowd there would be that much political pressure on courts to not delay it

let c brother,

history going to be made soon!

brother,

u said about the properties of Marium, and now u used the word They? Marium is not They i think u r PTI,er.

u know what PTI 'Lawyers said about the offshore company in Court?

for your Information Hamid Khan denied that they not have any proof that offshore companies belongs to Marium in 90's, ?

dont u think its another U turn.
Then question number 2 when did she buy them?
They are worth billions

brother,

i seriously dont know marium have any property i just know what PTI saying and what PML N saying.
I actually researched a lot of post panama details she owns companues woryh billions all over the world first one was from 93

The offshore companies are missing from pm,s papers Mariyam was shown as his dependent 8 members have been disqualified over this lets see what courts decide but i do believe without a large crowd there would be that much political pressure on courts to not delay it

Off shore companies are registered on the name of PM sons or daughter, not on his own name. Maryam had been shown dependent, my concern is authorities they are registered with, will they reveal information?

For disqualification, the statements that PM made on the floor of house are made grounds.

Then question number 2 when did she buy them?
They are worth billions

I actually researched a lot of post panama details she owns companues woryh billions all over the world first one was from 93

do u know what PTI er Hamid khan tell the court today??? about offshore companies of Marium Nawaz.

@epicname, can we have something valuable from your end?

do u know what PTI er Hamid khan tell the court today??? about offshore companies of Marium Nawaz.

Hamid Khan wants Safdar disqualification as well, he can't be declared disqualified unless properties owned by Maryam are proved before court.

i am already 36 years old, but i have much more sense then a 64 year youngster. tell your leader instead of focusing on others assets, try to have guts to have your own assets.

The time and effort they are wasting on NS if they use the same effort and time in KPK, then i bet, with KPK, punjab will vote for them in 2018.

Does it nullify the fact that she has billions on her name and her source of income is a big question mark?
That exchange doesnot make the debate null and void Nawaz still hid his dependent,s assets
we still dont know source of earning of Mariyam when she bought them,we still dont know how money was transfered
I think govt supporters are celebrating prematurely there are multiple rat traps for nawaz :D

Our elected UC PTI chairman got released
Hmm so much for respecting dignity of elected people he was gragged by policemen into a van and held without a trial :-//

Does it nullify the fact that she has billions on her name and her source of income is a big question mark?
That exchange doesnot make the debate null and void Nawaz still hid his dependent,s assets
we still dont know source of earning of Mariyam when she bought them,we still dont know how money was transfered
I think govt supporters are celebrating prematurely there are multiple rat traps for nawaz :D
Well she is Marium NAWAZ. That seem to nullify anything and everything is eyes of some.

Thanks the Almighty that better sense has prevailed. Whatever the reason, change of government by force is not a good option for any country.

It is not good enough to claim that "Intentions" were for good of the country because road to good intentions can easily lead to ruin. For one political party to lay siege to the Capital is an undemocratic act whichever way one looks at it.

@epicname, can we have something valuable from your end?

Hamid Khan wants Safdar disqualification as well, he can't be declared disqualified unless properties owned by Maryam are proved before court.

It'll take about a week max for any international forensic company to find out who the directors and shareholders of these companies Nawaz's son named to be owned by Maryam, including the duration of ownership (be it past). IIRC they are Nielson and Nescol?

I see so many idiot showing their appointment at Charsi Khan's yet another U-turn. Well, he had no other option. Court had already barred him from going onto the streets of Islamabad because common people have more right to do their daily work rather than Charsi's itch for locking down the city. He was allowed to have his dharna (sit-in) at a designated place outside the main city. Also he realized that common people are giving the middle finger to him for his call to lock down the capital. And his party members were being hammered by the government. The charsi didn't even dare coming out of his palace. As expected, the crook Charsi did not appear in the court despite court's order for that. All that left the idiot Charsi with no option but for a 'thanksgiving' gathering in that designated place. As someone said, it's not the time for thanksgiving, it's the time to have some shame. But, alas, such an idiot would never. Tomorrow it will not be a 'jalsah' but rather a 'jalsi'. All those who are moaning and crying here for Charsi's failure actually wanted dead bodies. I don't think these idiots are Charsi's supporters. These vultures were dreaming of murdering our democratic system and wanted boots coming out after score of people get killed as a result of Charsi's stupid actions. It is indeed big disappointment for these evil souls. Stay in unrest for the whole life.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom