What's new

PTI member gunned down in lahore

Jzaib

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

PMLN have already to target opposition using gullubutts and punjab police .

إِنَّا للهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ

PTI waale kam fitney nahiin. I will hold my judgement until interrogation.

Allah is watching. This N - ash / Nash league will have the same fate as PPP Inshallah.

They are opting to MQM tactics.

PTI waale kam fitney nahiin. I will hold my judgement until interrogation.
Yes, you can term PtIans emotional, impulsive, and to some extent abusive, But they don't go and kill anybody. They are not Hypocrite and double faced just like N-League.

When you have hypocrite PM, "who spends money out of his own pocket on the country" , well what else can you say?

Allah is watching. This N - ash / Nash league will have the same fate as PPP Inshallah.

They are opting to MQM tactics.

Yes, you can term PtIans emotional, impulsive, and to some extent abusive, But they don't go and kill anybody. They are not Hypocrite and double faced just like N-League.
Yeah Right.

PTI leader opens fire on security forces and gets killed

Fu*k Noora & all political thugs anyway.

political enmity i am talking about. yes there will be rotten eggs every where, but they don't hold armed units among them for gullubutting and terrorism.
Whatever

Allah is watching. ahan
but PMLN is lion. Lawyers in pocket, judges in pocket, Gullu butts in pockets. What can you do.?
Nothing......
Allah has given responsibility to Nawaz sharif for PM. Allah is with noon league.
While Allah has given responsibility to PTI for dharna.

Last edited:
Rangers Operation in Lahore ??

No ... Let go on Karachi operation ... Because the British citizen Altaf Hussein is responsible for the murder ... FIR must be launched against this criminal Altaf terrorist :disagree:

No ... Let go on Karachi operation ... Because the British citizen Altaf Hussein is responsible for the murder ... FIR must be launched against this criminal Altaf terrorist :disagree:

dada you take it too seriously :P

Allah is watching. ahan
but PMLN is lion. Lawyers in pocket, judges in pocket, Gullu butts in pockets. What can you do.?
Nothing......
Allah has given responsibility to Nawaz sharif for PM. Allah is with noon league.
While Allah has given responsibility to PTI for dharna.

PTI can not flip the coin to put everything in order. Will take time to eradicate the cancer from the system.

Federal govt refuses to approve a KP hydro project for it is too expensive to produce unit at 6 Rs

PTI guys need to watch out. 99.99% of target killers out there are from Punjab, even the ones hiding in KPK. We don't need police reforms of the whole country, just that of Punjab, and it's pretty simple, fire everyone who got job in Punjab Police from 1990 onwards.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom