What's new

PTI MNA from Karachi's Lyari quits politics

FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
1651779096921.png

• In 2018 polls, Shad had been elected from Lyari's NA-246 constituency after defeating PPP Chairman Bilawal Bhutto-Zardari.
  • Says he took decision due to his ailing health.
  • Says will not take part in any future elections.
KARACHI: PTI's MNA Abdul Shakoor Shad has decided to part ways with politics, he announced on Thursday.
Shad, who belonged to Lyari's NA-246 constituency in Karachi said that he took the decision because of some health-related issues.
"I will not be able to continue with my political activities because of my ailing health," he announced. "I, therefore, declare my disengagement from political activities."
Shad further said that he would not partake in elections in the future either.
It is pertinent to note that in the 2018 election, Shad had been elected from his constituency after defeating PPP Chairman Bilawal Bhutto-Zardari.

Bilawal failed to come even 2nd on this seat while Imran Khan won all 5 of his seats that he stood from in general elections

Today Imran Khan has been removed from PM and parliament with conspiracy and Bilawal is foreign minister of this country

And people call it democracy in Pakistan :lol:

Bilawal failed to come even 2nd on this seat
True
Imran Khan won all 5 of his seats that he stood from in general elections
The one in Lahore was actually lost as Justice Saqib Nisar intervened to help IK. This seat was later retained by PMLN in By-elections
Bilawal is foreign minister of this country
Let the Kid show his mettle if he has any.
Today Imran Khan has been removed from PM and parliament with conspiracy
Removed by a constitutional process called VONC.
people call it democracy in Pakistan
Democracy is the best revenge, rather than sword slinging. :enjoy:

Probably received death threats.

PPP is gone, dusted, finished from Karachi and Sindh.

If free and fair election takes place, PPP wont even win 10 seats from entire Pakistan.

but for this league its as if entire PTi quit! isn't it?

Bilawal failed to come even 2nd on this seat while Imran Khan won all 5 of his seats that he stood from in general elections

Today Imran Khan has been removed from PM and parliament with conspiracy and Bilawal is foreign minister of this country

And people call it democracy in Pakistan :lol:
To be fair, that is how Imran Khan was selected and the same way he was replaced bg imported.

Best of luck to him. I didn't even know him, but it's good to see someone had the calibre to quit politics

View attachment 841156
  • In 2018 polls, Shad had been elected from Lyari's NA-246 constituency after defeating PPP Chairman Bilawal Bhutto-Zardari.
  • Says he took decision due to his ailing health.
  • Says will not take part in any future elections.
KARACHI: PTI's MNA Abdul Shakoor Shad has decided to part ways with politics, he announced on Thursday.
Shad, who belonged to Lyari's NA-246 constituency in Karachi said that he took the decision because of some health-related issues.
"I will not be able to continue with my political activities because of my ailing health," he announced. "I, therefore, declare my disengagement from political activities."
Shad further said that he would not partake in elections in the future either.
It is pertinent to note that in the 2018 election, Shad had been elected from his constituency after defeating PPP Chairman Bilawal Bhutto-Zardari.
Ppp is clearly playing three cards 1st Sindh card & 2nd Shia extremisam religus card & 3rd Crimenals politics card every crimenal & wadaras are quite happy under the umbrella of this bloody ppp But unfortunatily right now only focus to pmln not ppp But why...

... If free and fair election takes place, PPP wont even win 10 seats from entire Pakistan.
How many seats can PTI win without Bajwa?

PTI auqaat as follows:

1997 General Elections
0 PTI Seats

2002 General Elections
1 PTI Seat

2008 General Elections
0 PTI Seats - Boycot

2013 General Elections
35 PTI Seats

2018 (Super Free & Fair) General Elections
149 PTI Seats

Probably received death threats.

PPP is gone, dusted, finished from Karachi and Sindh.

If free and fair election takes place, PPP wont even win 10 seats from entire Pakistan.

you are over estimating PTI and under estimating others, PPP has been quietly and for ages working on getting people from interior to come and settle in Karachi and there are few seats where PPP has been strong, i would not even rule out MQM if there were no "umpires" involved, last time Karachi was handed over to PTI on a silver platter.

True

The one in Lahore was actually lost as Justice Saqib Nisar intervened to help IK. This seat was later retained by PMLN in By-elections

Let the Kid show his mettle if he has any.

Democracy is the best revenge, rather than sword slinging. :enjoy:

In Rawalpindi they have to arrest Hanif Abbasi on flimsy grounds, PTI also lost the Bannu seat.

VONC that involved horse trading and floor crossing

Very constitutional indeed

To be fair, that is how Imran Khan was selected and the same way he was replaced bg imported.

Nope. Actual selected is someone else. Someone who was offered PM position even a month before 2018 elections

Shehbaz Sharif claims he was offered prime-ministership a month before elections​

These are the real selected

How many seats can PTI win without Bajwa?

PTI auqaat as follows:

1997 General Elections
0 PTI Seats

2002 General Elections
1 PTI Seat

2008 General Elections
0 PTI Seats - Boycot

2013 General Elections
35 PTI Seats

2018 (Super Free & Fair) General Elections
149 PTI Seats

Shows the growth of a third party that you shareef family fanboys can't accept even today

Back
Top Bottom