What's new

PTI officials fight each other in Mississauga Canada over media coverage during a protest rally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya log ( foolsnightmare) ziada parahay lilhay bhi nahi or na hi doosron ko pharanay detain hain, "Imran Khan"

These people( foolsnightmare) have never received Education in their life nor would the let others get education, "Imran Khan"

PTI nowadays

931597D7-0D68-4862-9B46-FA9B307309B4.jpeg

Sadly Canada is becoming a sh!t hole. Not only Indian migration is alarming kachra lot from Pakistan have started arriving as well.

So tell me, is defence.pk now defence.pti
You have the think tank badge. I'm just a regular member looking to you for answers. But I can say this, we have a few members that make pro-PMLN threads daily, different sections for other countries, and then we have you, defending the PA.

If that answers your question, then maybe you can answer mine? Are Hafiz Munir & Anjum giving themselves extensions?

You have the think tank badge. I'm just a regular member looking to you for answers. But I can say this, we have a few members that make pro-PMLN threads daily, different sections for other countries, and then we have you, defending the PA.

If that answers your question, then maybe you can answer mine? Are Hafiz Munir & Anjum giving themselves extensions?
for the millionth time - PA doesn’t need defending and I’m not defending PA. I merely present the information which is not provided otherwise due to my interaction with PA since a long time. And that’s what you call - defending PA.

I would say - defending an area or a point requires a whole strategy for a favourable outcome and I’m not following any strategy to layout a suitable defence of a point or an area.

Just go with the flow, and it’s far more interesting to see the responses then. You know the occasional contradiction creates a stir usually.

I would rather be interested to talk about how an IABG with aerial recon assets can throw off a divisional level attack

Or

In a coin war, such as the ongoing war on western front, how can a regular infantry battalion get converted in a role for COIN Ops leading up to the training of its troops, equipment, its deployment in smaller tactical teams as well as the support of other LEAs like FC which it can be provided along with its own intel or should federal intel units be attached to it.

You have the think tank badge.
I think a TTA or TTC should discuss ideas, but mostly what’s discussed are people (bashing NS, IK, COAS, political personalities etc) and then events (regurgitation, cursing, assumptions etc).

I would rather be interested to talk about how an IABG with aerial recon assets can throw off a divisional level attack

Or

In a coin war, such as the ongoing war on western front, how can a regular infantry battalion get converted in a role for COIN Ops leading up to the training of its troops, equipment, its deployment in smaller tactical teams as well as the support of other LEAs like FC which it can be provided along with its own intel or should federal intel units be attached to it.
I would rather talk about these things too, but then I realized we have just been criticizing PA for the same mistakes & outlining steps to remediate those mistakes for a decade or more.

Sadly Canada is becoming a sh!t hole. Not only Indian migration is alarming kachra lot from Pakistan have started arriving as well.
Because of their immigration policies, wide open.

I would rather talk about these things too, but then I realized we have just been criticizing PA for the same mistakes & outlining steps to remediate those mistakes for a decade or more.
Analyse the PTI video in this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom