What's new

PTI should dare Maryam Nawaz to say the word Modi

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
It will be interesting if PTI dared Maryam Nawaz to utter the word Modi even one time in her speech. She will never ever ever do it mark my word. Her only enemy is A Pakistani who made his nation proud, a hero of Pakistan, a champion of Pakistan and most importantly honest financially.
Her friend is the Modi who dreams to destroy Pakistan and never let go of a single chance to hurt Pakistan.
I'm unable to understand those who follow this lady who wouldn't be hired even as a nanny let alone something behind a desk job.
She is illiterate even Bilawal have a bit of degree but this lady sounds like a pandu. I pray to Almighty please never ever let this woman become PM.. it will be a grand embarrassment to the founding father of this nation.... and a curse on this nation.
She is foul person in an out, brainless reactions and daughter of the one of the most ignorant and stupid person on this planet. A person who became PM 3 times but look at him running away from same country in shame with fake medical reports... Shame on all of those who are party and followers of this ignorant bunch.
Maryam Nawaz just say one time Modi if you are truly a daughter of Kashmir as you say you are.....

I think rather than daring the opposition, jailing and abusing them it might be high time trying to run the country and look after its hapless people.
This government has been an unmitigated disaster at every level in every sphere. So much incompetence concentrated in one group is breathtaking. The people now are getting nauseous of this hybrid regime.

It will be interesting if PTI dared Maryam Nawaz to utter the word Modi even one time in her speech. She will never ever ever do it mark my word. Her only enemy is A Pakistani who made his nation proud, a hero of Pakistan, a champion of Pakistan and most importantly honest financially.
Her friend is the Modi who dreams to destroy Pakistan and never let go of a single chance to hurt Pakistan.
I'm unable to understand those who follow this lady who wouldn't be hired even as a nanny let alone something behind a desk job.
She is illiterate even Bilawal have a bit of degree but this lady sounds like a pandu. I pray to Almighty please never ever let this woman become PM.. it will be a grand embarrassment to the founding father of this nation.... and a curse on this nation.
She is foul person in an out, brainless reactions and daughter of the one of the most ignorant and stupid person on this planet. A person who became PM 3 times but look at him running away from same country in shame with fake medical reports... Shame on all of those who are party and followers of this ignorant bunch.
Maryam Nawaz just say one time Modi if you are truly a daughter of Kashmir as you say you are.....

why give attention to miniscule low life person like her. she shouldnt be given any attention at all. pls shutdonw this thread.

She will never use word "Modi" in Azad Kahsmir. Her mission is Imran Khan not India!

Back
Top Bottom