What's new

PTI Tsunami in Peshawar - *Official Jalsa Thread* - March 10th 2013

625474_445600992183612_1682409626_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
haha saw it great work i heard it was so big that there were more people outside then inside LOL now lets see what the trolls say ;)

Wow, 3 pages but that troll Batmannow is nowhere to be seen.
I guess you cant make up bull $hit when the evidence is right in your face. :cheesy:

My advice to his employers (PMLN, PPP, etc) is to stop employing this clown, he is so obviously bad at his job of being a troll.

Just a glimpse of the passion brought in by people in Jalsa Gah today... it was so awesome that I can't just express in words.
@Leader, @Rusty, @Aeronaut, @sur, @Rafael, @rafay, @Fahad Khan 2, @Tayyab1796, @chauvunist, @Safriz, @Samlee, @Khalidr, @AUz, @Emrald, @naseem shah.

No Buletproof Screen! No Container! No foolproof security! Addressed to Huge crowd in dangerous city. That's Imran Khan.

YEH DONO CHAA GAYE HEIN

Last edited by a moderator:
IK is back again with more force this time, not tsunami but with TSUNAMA.. another step of IK to bring hope to the people of Pakistan. After yesterday what happened in Lahore i felt little relief today with a hope that in a future there will be no such crimes committed against minorities if IK becomes in power and he will InsaAllah.
IK said Allah Rab Ul Allamin hai Rab ul Muslimeen Nahi.. So true. Our true Leader after Quaid.

Tumhari soch hay... Just returned from the scene... numbers doesn't matter, the passion does.

Considering the population of Peshawar and the security situation here, it was a massive gathering I've ever seen in my life...

I will nt go for over assesment & makhan the toast as am still the critic of IK & PTI, bt will nt be ashame to accept that it was massive!
& mullaha party did tried to scare peoples by bombing in landi-kotal & peshawar !

I will nt go for over assesment & makhan the toast as am still the critic of IK & PTI, bt will nt be ashame to accept that it was massive!
& mullaha party did tried to scare peoples by bombing in landi-kotal & peshawar !

THERE YOU ARE!
your late buddy, this thread went 3 pages without your trolling.
You have a lot of trolling to do to make up for 3 pages of facts and calm discussion.
C'mon, bring your A game.

THERE YOU ARE!
You have a lot of trolling to do to make up for 3 pages of facts and calm discussion.

aik to woh tareef ker raha he, us peh bhi makhi nikal hare ho :lol:

Meanwhile in Mardan :D

Nawaz-Sharif-PMLN-Jalsa-in-Mardan-8-3-2013-550x277.jpg

Nawaz-Sharif-PMLN-huge-Jalsa-in-Mardan-8-3-2013.jpg

ganja apne saath ganje ke he company bnata he :lol: charon taraf ganje he ganje :lol:

THERE YOU ARE!

Rusty, don't push urself too hard,to hurt urself!
Ask some 1 more mature thn u, to comment anything against me?

Back
Top Bottom