rock.gif
rock.gif
rock.gif
righton.gif
righton.gif
righton.gif
awesome.gif
awesome.gif

خدا کرے کے میرے ارض پاک پر اترے وہ فصل گل جسے اندیشہ زوال نہ ہو.
نہ رہے اس میں ایک بھی زرداری زندہ، نہ بھٹو،ہر چند کہ ایک بھی گنجا دجال نہ ہو

Copyright: Aeronaut :omghaha:

ground realities are very different, just look at this video

Last edited by a moderator:
Doesnt look like a tsunami by any definition of the word..but still looks like a respectable gathering for a newbie party.

Doesnt look like a tsunami by any definition of the word..but still looks like a respectable gathering for a newbie party.

Maximum attendance, in the past in the same venue has been around 20-30K, this was almost 3X of that. We need to conquer lahore again in 12 days time, that will decide who forms the real spine. Balochistan is already witnessing a sweeping trend towards Imran Khan, a lot of small parties are considering alliance with PTI. If PTI wins in KP, Balochistan, and wins a large number of seats in Punjab it will form the next government, so punjab is crucial. In sindh, PPP and MQM will win by rigging, PTI's majority vote will come from Karachi and Hayederabad and other high literacy areas.

The party has existed for 16 years, I would hardly call that a newbie party.
This is the first time, however, that they have this much support.

I rather get someone more mature to fix your grammar.
What on earth are you saying?

Mr, rusty I can make you busty any given time, bt its nothing to do with this thread ,been said so, consider this as a warning,or you will be targeted,all over?
Its your choice?

Maximum attendance, in the past in the same venue has been around 20-30K, this was almost 3X of that. We need to conquer lahore again in 12 days time, that will decide who forms the real spine. Balochistan is already witnessing a sweeping trend towards Imran Khan, a lot of small parties are considering alliance with PTI. If PTI wins in KP, Balochistan, and wins a large number of seats in Punjab it will form the next government, so punjab is crucial. In sindh, PPP and MQM will win by rigging, PTI's majority vote will come from Karachi and Hayederabad and other high literacy areas.
these people are watching pakistan in the making, plus the trolls will continue to troll till they see lahore and inshallah it will be 1,000,000, so NS will be on a 1 way ticket to dubai ^_^

IK is back again with more force this time, not tsunami but with TSUNAMA.. another step of IK to bring hope to the people of Pakistan. After yesterday what happened in Lahore i felt little relief today with a hope that in a future there will be no such crimes committed against minorities if IK becomes in power and he will InsaAllah.
IK said Allah Rab Ul Allamin hai Rab ul Muslimeen Nahi.. So true. Our true Leader after Quaid

Now this is really what i wanted to hear,let us see what happens next...i am anxiously waiting for elections:smitten:

Since when we asked the opinion of 'indian' ? indians don't matter....

Also, Peshawar is a city with just 3.5 million people AND it is currently facing bombs, killings, talibans etc...

With all that, PTI pulled off a massive gathering..

punny indians won't even come out of their homes in such situation :lol:

Back
Top Bottom