What's new

PTI Youth

all i can say pmln youth is purchased with a laptop. No point to argue with that kind of people who accept currpt with all their sins against a laptop.

"A man when boating first time in his life, fears abnormally seeing water all around, people watchs his panic moves for sometime than someone matured enough throws him direct into the water for sometime and then pulls him up. The man becomes normal the next and passes the entire remining journey quitely."

From IK to ISF the complete entity are currently going through the same experience of newbies like we might passed it in our time, that boat man i called lucky to learned it that fast however hard but people got that maturity in years, But no body wants to make that journey again, no one wants to starts from Zero again, Nobody wants to reappear completely just for percentage.

We might wish IK/ISF well but they definitely needs time and i simply don't want they learns on Pakistan's expense once again....Plain and simple...!!

% true
well said

PTI web force is the most reactive one. just a hint of criticism and they will virtually slaughter you
even Imran is helpless to contain them

all i can say pmln youth is purchased with a laptop. No point to argue with that kind of people who accept currpt with all their sins against a laptop.

talk about SIN and Corruption?

SIN and Moral Corruption?
so your so called IK shake the hand with MQM?
did you know anything about the type of languages they used for your leader?
did you know you leader kicked out of karachi from Airport didnt allow to enter the city?
why all you PTI's always against PML(N)? why don't criticize that much to other parties?

Corruption?
can u even give me the name list of senior leaders of PTI (plus there history).
did you see the ads on all TV channels? where they get that kind of money?
What kind of business IK have to earn that much money? if party fund who give him the funds in millions publish the list?

Talk of foul lanugage, Maryyam Nawaz Sharif daughter of Nawaz sharif was quite abusive on her twitter account with other people, the other day, calling out others scums, idiots, people from low class and other stuff including endorsement of views of Salman Rushdie against Imran Khan.... needless to mention her rants against Imran Khan....

secondly there are other journo who use abusive language, ranting, trolling against PTI and Imran khan and then same comes back to them, they claim PTI supporters are bad mouth

ApWXCkmCQAIfEcr.png

what about imran kids?
if you bring other kids why dont imran's one, btw are they even muslim?
didnt know Maryyam Nawaz Sharif has an tweeter account with name marvi sarmad?

btw you didnt answer the previous questions too?

also there's a sana bucha's program about it?
do see it if you find it.
people use real gali muhala language, but some one called her as "karnani churail" hilarious.

what about imran kids?
if you bring other kids why dont imran's one, btw are they even muslim?

Imran khan kids are not in politics yet, so we cant comment about them but maryam nawaz is.
Yes, I also heard a lot of complaints about PTI supporters which shows how moraly poor nation we have become but, who made them abusive?
Our rulers were and are unable to educate our people in past 65 years, then how can u expect from our warm blooded youth to show moral values in their comments?

I am tired of this PTI vs PMLN war. Only Pakistan comes first not PTI nor do PMLN

dnt tell me why should I not vote for Imran khan but tell me why should I do vote for PMLN once again?

Tameem bhai very well said, "We might wish IK/ISF well but they definitely needs time and i simply don't want they learns on Pakistan's expense once again....Plain and simple...!!"

But my question from Tameem bhai is, do u really believe PMLN has learned from their previous mistakes... are they ready to give us a better Pakistan without corruption or lets say less corruption?

PTI has lotas, so do PMLN, but PTI has a corruption free leader but not PMLN.

The doubts about PTI's capabilities to run Pakistan successfully is based on predictions, on the other hand, dobuts against PMLN's are based on past facts.
Tell me, do I suppose to support predictions or facts?

@Isaths

although you didn't give all the answer but i will answer you question.
1. does that make any diff if someone kids are in politics or not? our beloved PM wife is not in politics so by you theory we can't blame him for corruption or PPP for her corruption (as a muslim i belived, whatever change you want you start from your own family m i rite? )
2. Our rulers were and are unable to educate our people in past 65 years means you agree that your party is a product of these 65 years not a product of new vision? second and do give me answers.... PTI politics is totally punjab centric, when dont they show such behavior in karachi. Means its PML(N) and give them this much free space. who is more democratic?
3. I am tired of this PTI vs PMLN war. Only Pakistan comes first not PTI nor do PMLN yes thats what i says how much chances are that PTI get even simple majority 0% no seats from sindh, baluchistan, KPK so punjab left 10 or 20. but give PPP another chance to comes in the gov?
4. why should I do vote for PMLN once again for me too many reason
a. less corrupt
b. atleast they done something then nothing against corruption. like cases of rental power project, memo, kicked the member whom corruption charges approved, have mind that can revive the economy and other institutes etc.
5. PMLN has learned from their previous mistakes be precise where you find they didnt learn from past? i m from karachi but i admire shabaz for his efforts in case of flood, dingue etc have you see what happened in sindh?
6. PTI has lotas, so do PMLN, but PTI has a corruption free leader but not PMLN. are you sure about this? although i agree PMLN is not free they are less corrupt. but for PTI lughari bros, that qasuri, qureshi and that sardar (didnt remember full name)
7. dobuts against PMLN's are based on past facts kindly explain it. plus do bring the growth rates of both there govs.

FYI
these are old questions
talk about SIN and Corruption?

SIN and Moral Corruption?
so your so called IK shake the hand with MQM?
did you know anything about the type of languages they used for your leader?
did you know your leader kicked out of karachi from Airport didnt allow to enter the city?
why all you PTI's always against PML(N)? why don't criticize that much to other parties?

Corruption?
can u even give me the name list of senior leaders of PTI (plus there history).
did you see the ads on all TV channels? where they get that kind of money?
What kind of business IK have to earn that much money? if party fund who give him the funds in millions publish the list?

Wait a minute...
My party ... My leader...
So, u are trying to say that only Imran Khan is my Leader and PTI is my party not Nawaz Shareef or PMLN. u are discreminating me brother.
I casted my vote to PMLN bcz I considered Nawaz shareef much much better than Asif Zardari and I still considered them better than PPP. If I have to choose between Nawaz Shareef and Asif Zardari, I would definitly choose Nawaz Shareef once again.

I choose PMLN last time not bcz of ch. Nisar, Khawja Asif or etc. but bcz of the leadership of Nawaz Shareef which I prefer over Zardari and Benazir.
Same in PTI case, I may not knw the whole PTI but, we Pakistani do knw abt Imran Khan. He hasn't done any corruption yet not even his family. He is also honest for Pakistan, we may have question about his past "personal life" but not for his sincerity towards his nation.

I dnt knw why u ppl do personal attack on IK.

Sin or corruption....

Are u sure about urself or anyother politician that u and they never commited any kind of sin in whole life? at least I m not sure abt myself.
Even If Imran khan has committed sin he just has hurted himself personally not anybody else but, corruption hurts the whole nation.
I think IK has already asked Allah for his forgiveness, thats y, we cant see him committing such things again, now this is the matter between Allah and banda. Allah may have already forgiven him as he is the most kind and merciful.
Sahi kehtay hain, Allah maaf kar deta hai lykin insaan maaf nahi karta.

I also critisize PPP.

PPP and PMLN both are the main stream parties and PTI has become an emerging main stream Party.... dats y we Pakistanies always campare these three parties only. are we wrong in doing that?

M not a fan of MQM either, I do believe all the street crimes and disrest in Karachi is due to MQM. ANP is also a stakeholder in khi situation but MQM's role is the key.

b honest, do u really think that if PMLN comes in power they are not going to shake hands at any cost with MQM the main party of KHI.
Either ppl like them or not but MQM is a reality in karachi's politics. Their main problem is their militant wing. MQM is able to become a good political party if they quit their militant wing.

Yes, I do have seen PTI's ads on TV channels. According to IK people give him funds for that and once in Mubashar Luqman's program, I saw a person giving him a check for his political movment. I m not a spy or journalist, so, dnt expect me to give u proof abt it. My only source is media. If their is corruption involved, eventually media or his opponents will definitaly going to highlight this.
I cant say about all politicians but, IK is a credible person thats y, I think ppl dont hesitate to give him money. I might be wrong.

I am tired of this PTI vs PMLN war. Only Pakistan comes first not PTI nor do PMLN

dnt tell me why should I not vote for Imran khan but tell me why should I do vote for PMLN once again?

Tameem bhai very well said, "We might wish IK/ISF well but they definitely needs time and i simply don't want they learns on Pakistan's expense once again....Plain and simple...!!"

But my question from Tameem bhai is, do u really believe PMLN has learned from their previous mistakes... are they ready to give us a better Pakistan without corruption or lets say less corruption?

PTI has lotas, so do PMLN, but PTI has a corruption free leader but not PMLN.

The doubts about PTI's capabilities to run Pakistan successfully is based on predictions, on the other hand, dobuts against PMLN's are based on past facts.
Tell me, do I suppose to support predictions or facts?

Dear you have to dig and reach on a conclusion only by yourself, this is my sincere opinion.

However, I recommend every potential voter of your kind to compares both these parties campaign to “the run-up tenure” of coming elections that is exactly through the prism of last 4 years and in it their exact performance. Let’s have a glance on it.

PMLN

PMLN get their Punjab govt sacked by Zardari but did not compromise on Judiciary re-instatement despite various offers, finally got success as per their election manifesto through a long march widely recognized.

PMLN accept the tirade of “friendly opposition” by certain quarters including PTI but didn’t budge to stand against democracy on establishment conspirational instructions & planning as usual.

Punjab govt performance is exemplary, although there might be some mismanagement but overall no single case of corruption got the eyes and ears of ordinary public left aside court indictment.

NS building his campaign through hard work in every province instead of saber rattling against political opponents or tall claims one after another, there would hardly be any statement of NS against IK directly, and that’s represents his composure as a true leader and the wisdom to understand the job in hand.

On various contentious issues i.e. New Provinces, Balochistan, WOT etc. their policies and actions are pragmatic and sincere instead of popular alone.

PTI

On the other hand what PTI does in these 4 years is bravely passes accusations on opponents but without judicial follow-ups, unbelievable tall claims without showing means, abject compromises on stated principle, solely popular politics & last but not least the famous Boycotts, boycotts and boycotts.

They love to escape authority as they just don’t want to become answerable even on a small level, that brings them to another low....an unwanted complacency; No matter they conducts popular politics in details but lacks a killer instinct necessary to make inroads, they got exemplary response from youth and an inefficient, corrupt national government but instead of going all out against it and leading from the front, they always tries to hide behind the big opposition the PMLN. This shows their cowardness and the lack of leadership necessary to pick the bull by its horns.

People got offended when i say....in last four years...PTI proves herself as “just Good for Nothing” but that is the sad reality indeed.

Back
Top Bottom