What's new

PTI's Fawad Chaudhry: Pakistan has Afghan blood on his hand !!!

give an alternate strategy..

like maybe open an office of TTP ? Like Imran Khan suggested?

and Afghans have Pakistani blood on their hands. what an idiot this guy become. afflicted by same sickness many dear PTI fans are suffering from

Unfortunately for you most Pakistani are PTI Imran Khan fans.... Because he represents Hope. If you want to go to war against Afghanistan... You better have reconciled those grievances or the consequences may not be that great for a divided nation at war.... Think 1971.

This is the type of stuff that makes me distance myself from PTI. This massive soft spot for TTP/Afghanistan. I wonder why they have such soft spot for killers of our people?

Fawad Chaudhry should spend about 2 minutes on any Afghan forum to see what the average Afghan thinks of kaliay punjabay like him before he starts crying for his terrorist brothers.

Afghans have the blood of tens of thousands of Pakistanis on their hands. Who is going to be held acountable for that?

I dont thinks so. PA as institution always put Pakistan above than anything. Politicians too never sold Pakistan ever otherwise we are not Atomic power as of Now.

Putting Pakistan behinds is the new phenomina introduce by one and only Fitna-e-Imrania.

As you said, Fitna-Imrania has many many supporters.... Including me. So either you come to terms with that or go into a civil war mode. Get it?

Lol at your "PA as institution always put Pakistan above anything"... Pak Army Generals retire in my country... America. You put your retirement nest before anything... Human reality 101.

Why this dumb man hyphenating Afghanistan and Pakistan?

Listen from 5:45 till 6:52 - he just openly sided with Taliban against his own country. He supported Taliban/Afghanistan narrative and accused Pakistani leadership for playing with Afghan Blood.

Seriously...No one has any lost love with that shithole country.

IK is primarily responsible here. People rightly called him Taliban Khan. When he was in government, his *** was still used to be found in Afghanistan, I still remember that.

Why do I think that recent hot situation b/w Afg and Pakistan was deliberately created by Taliban to send a message to Pakistan that "look we are not happy - bring our boy back in power or border will remain destabilised"

This is nasty stuff......
Good find.
The cat is coming out of the bag.

This is the type of stuff that makes me distance myself from PTI. This massive soft spot for TTP/Afghanistan. I wonder why they have such soft spot for killers of our people?

Fawad Chaudhry should spend about 2 minutes on any Afghan forum to see what the average Afghan thinks of kaliay punjabay like him before he starts crying for his terrorist brothers.

Afghans have the blood of tens of thousands of Pakistanis on their hands. Who is going to be held acountable for that?

They may have legitimate grievances because of the rouge ISI that has turned their nation into a wasteland for American $$$$. Remember this is the same ISI that murdered Arshad Sharif in Kenya and is busy making P0rn videos. .... Do you approve of those acts???

Fawad chahudry is always right like our generals :lol:

if you check out Moeed Pirzada video je us also ranting against Pakistan army's intention to go after TTP inside Afghanistan. that's like disrespecting a sovereign nation according to him.

the same nation that rejects border and wants to extend its sovereignty up to Attock. regularly attacks border posts and kills civilans.

Moeed Pirzada and many more like him are spot on. Great analysis by him.

Fawad chahudry is always right like our generals :lol:

I'm not a fan of Fawad Chaudry... He is a loud mouth... I think PTI should distance itself from the current Afghanistan Pakistan conflict... Let the current incompetent corrupt establishment and Imported Government dig themselves into an quagmire...

They may have legitimate grievances because of the rouge ISI that has turned their nation into a wasteland for American $$$$. Remember this is the same ISI that murdered Arshad Sharif in Kenya and is busy making P0rn videos. .... Do you approve of those acts???
I am against supporting terrorist groups in any country. I critisize ISI's role in supporting terrorists in Afghanistan. I am against the military's role in politics. This doesn't mean I'm going to join TTP/Afghan Taliban in attacking my country. TTP/Afghan Taliban are national security issues so I'm not going to blindly follow any political party that has a soft spot for these groups.

The Afghans have legitimate grievances and so do we. They've been hell bent on destabilising Pakistan since 1947, they assassinated Liaquat Ali Khan, invaded our country several times, even attempting to join India in two way invasion.

They continue to kill Pakistanis on the Western border to this day, they literally killed about a dozen Pakistanis a few weeks back. Pakistani government asked for the killers to be held accountable, did they honour our request?

If they don't want to make peace with and accept the existence of Pakistan, do you expect me to present them with flowers?

A country that has made Haram halal (i.e. corruption) doesn't really have a bright future ahead..... Careful how you start the next war for American $$$.... Fate may not favor the corrupt this time.... Just saying. Do not play with fire.

I am against supporting terrorist groups in any country. I critisize ISI's role in supporting terrorists in Afghanistan. I am against the military's role in politics. This doesn't mean I'm going to join TTP/Afghan Taliban in attacking my country. TTP/Afghan Taliban are national security issues so I'm not going to blindly follow any political party that has a soft spot for these groups.

The Afghans have legitimate grievances and so do we. They've been hell bent on destabilising Pakistan since 1947, they assassinated Liaquat Ali Khan, invaded our country several times, even attempting to join India in two way invasion.

They continue to kill Pakistanis on the Western border to this day, they literally killed about a dozen Pakistanis a few weeks back. Pakistani government asked for the killers to be held accountable, did they honour our request?

If they don't want to make peace with and accept the existence of Pakistan, do you expect me to present them with flowers?

I agree. Well said... I am just playing the Devil's advocate here... Not that the TTP shouldn't be pulverized... They should. But I am not sure if our intentions are that pure..... I sense a double game here... Which unfortunately ISI is a grandmaster of. But as with all evil... There is payback (blowback) time for everything....

I dont thinks so. PA as institution always put Pakistan above than anything. Politicians too never sold Pakistan ever otherwise we are not Atomic power as of Now.

Putting Pakistan behinds is the new phenomina introduce by one and only Fitna-e-Imrania.
so when nawaz sharif was asking "Mujhe kyon nikala", he was addressing imran khan? :lol:

How is Afghans killing Afghans the fault of Pakistan and America? oh and don't forget Britain like the Afghans say.

Good find.
The cat is coming out of the bag.
Lol cats are already brought back by uniformed mother sellers…
Is bar awam chutia nhi banny wali
A6800035-16F2-4651-9D5C-E34BE68996B4.png

Is fintaa e gairaj sharif ko koi patta daly ga ya iski pant hum khud utarain ?

Back
Top Bottom