What's new

PTV releases unedited version of PM interview to HBO, turns out his answer on vulgarity, Kashmir & hindutva issues heavily edited

This will make Imran Khan look like a tin pot dictator desperate for western approval.
You brought up a fair point, that needs to considered into the whole approach. This is good, we need some ideas flowing here.

I am loving the fact how desperate they are, had IK not said in clear wording 'Absolutely not' they would have edited and created a controversy. That was their aim.

They only got the women part of the interview to twist. Some libidos got their panties twisted and gone rabid frothing through their mouth.
The aurat march lot have got their their cunts sewn when this uncut version was put out. Handles literally quite which were pumping tweets continously.

In the broader scheme of things one can clearly understand under whose patronage a coordinated campaign was launched.
The naked march lot, dawn, along with the entire indian network got to work within an hour pumping articles.
Then came the local whore house with the typical gang of whatsapp presstitutes.

IK has become the need of hour for this country, against the well funded campaign against our culture religion and security apparatus.

I am loving the fact how desperate they are, had IK not said in clear wording 'Absolutely not' they would have edited and created a controversy. That was their aim.

They only got the women part of the interview to twist. Some libidos got their panties twisted and gone rabid frothing through their mouth.
The aurat march lot have got their their cunts sewn when this uncut version was put out. Handles literally quite which were pumping tweets continously.

In the broader scheme of things one can clearly understand under whose patronage a coordinated campaign was launched.
The naked march lot, dawn, along with the entire indian network got to work within an hour pumping articles.

Then came the local whore house with the typical gang of whatsapp presstitutes.

IK has become the need of hour for this country, against the well funded campaign against our culture religion and security apparatus.
Yes exactly..

The ruler's statement represents the whole society. When a leader lacks foresight and maturity in thinking, then the state and nation suffer from the consequences. Imran Khan's interview with the Western media is now igniting a debate.

Indeed, it has been unfortunate that the interview was cut short by the producer, but didn't Imran Khan know what might be the purpose of the Western media for his interview? Didn't Imran Khan know that the western media would cut the interview and present the parts which suit them? Was Pakistan's media not there if Imran wants to deliver any message to Pakistanis and the entire world?

The interview was done and released by the Western media, and they achieved what they wanted but Imran and the nation have achieved total contempt disrespect of our society. Imran is now trying to clarify what he wanted to say about women’s coverup dress, but the damage has already accomplished by his unnecessary interview? This interview has not only disgraced Imran Khan but also made Pakistan and its society shamed all over the world.

I wish our political leaders had some wisdom about Islam, Pakistan, and our culture. I wish may Allah give Pakistan a leader if not like Muhammad Ali Jinnah but at least the consciousness for his nation.

Syed Atiq Al Hassan

The ruler's statement represents the whole society. When a leader lacks foresight and maturity in thinking, then the state and nation suffer from the consequences. Imran Khan's interview with the Western media is now igniting a debate.

Indeed, it has been unfortunate that the interview was cut short by the producer, but didn't Imran Khan know what might be the purpose of the Western media for his interview? Didn't Imran Khan know that the western media would cut the interview and present the parts which suit them? Was Pakistan's media not there if Imran wants to deliver any message to Pakistanis and the entire world?

The interview was done and released by the Western media, and they achieved what they wanted but Imran and the nation have achieved total contempt disrespect of our society. Imran is now trying to clarify what he wanted to say about women’s coverup dress, but the damage has already accomplished by his unnecessary interview? This interview has not only disgraced Imran Khan but also made Pakistan and its society shamed all over the world.

I wish our political leaders had some wisdom about Islam, Pakistan, and our culture. I wish may Allah give Pakistan a leader if not like Muhammad Ali Jinnah but at least the consciousness for his nation.

Syed Atiq Al Hassan
dear sayed jiala saheb
did you ever watch a PPPian "sayyad" leader being interviewed by a Western journo and being ordered about? "look me in the eye and say that again!"

Syed Atiq Al Hassan

People get the government they deserve.

What shame? We dont live and abide by the western culture. Do they feel ashamed having sexual relations without marriage? Do their fathers feel ashamed when boys stay with their daughters without marriage? Do they feel ashamed for the huge percentage of babies born to single mothers? In desi language it means most of their population is hara**, so do they feel ashamed??? Why should we feel ashamed for saying the right thing???
These libturds and sickulars have made weird norms, talk abt women dress and they go baboon. What is wrong in advising women to dress modestly??? Even our religion orders it. Pakistani society have turned so sick that our eastern culture of dupatta has vanished, in TV only house maids are shown wearing it.
If u go in shark infested waters with a bleeding wound, what do u expect? If u roam around in mexico or brazil with thousands of dollars in ur hands, what u expect? Similarly when a women dresses indecently, it attracts the worst kind in society, many men would ignore but some scum would take matters in their own hands. So is it wrong to advise women to dress modestly??? Its also not the reason of rape but one of the reasons. It doeant mean modestly dressed women dnt get raped or that all men are same. These western people are becoming sicker by the day, even judging someone gender is an offense now. What can be expected from a haram* population, sick and frustrated of life, working like dogs and having no hope and belief after death. And we have a group of people that idolize these sick people and want us to be like them.
My advise to ALL respected members here to please train your kids in eastern culture and values, educate ur women about Islam and modesty and parda. Make sure your future generation becomes good muslims, better than us and have a strong faith in Allah. We all know the life of this world wont last long. Work hard with ur kids and make them proud muslims.

What shame? We dont live and abide by the western culture. Do they feel ashamed having sexual relations without marriage? Do their fathers feel ashamed when boys stay with their daughters without marriage? Do they feel ashamed for the huge percentage of babies born to single mothers? In desi language it means most of their population is hara**, so do they feel ashamed??? Why should we feel ashamed for saying the right thing???
These libturds and sickulars have made weird norms, talk abt women dress and they go baboon. What is wrong in advising women to dress modestly??? Even our religion orders it. Pakistani society have turned so sick that our eastern culture of dupatta has vanished, in TV only house maids are shown wearing it.
If u go in shark infested waters with a bleeding wound, what do u expect? If u roam around in mexico or brazil with thousands of dollars in ur hands, what u expect? Similarly when a women dresses indecently, it attracts the worst kind in society, many men would ignore but some scum would take matters in their own hands. So is it wrong to advise women to dress modestly??? Its also not the reason of rape but one of the reasons. It doeant mean modestly dressed women dnt get raped or that all men are same. These western people are becoming sicker by the day, even judging someone gender is an offense now. What can be expected from a haram* population, sick and frustrated of life, working like dogs and having no hope and belief after death. And we have a group of people that idolize these sick people and want us to be like them.
My advise to ALL respected members here to please train your kids in eastern culture and values, educate ur women about Islam and modesty and parda. Make sure your future generation becomes good muslims, better than us and have a strong faith in Allah. We all know the life of this world wont last long. Work hard with ur kids and make them proud muslims.

Yes make woman modest and all problems solved. That only solves the insecurity in your mind while you control and dictate another human, sounds parasitic.

People have no food or money and Pakistan has transformed one its most forward thinking leaders into this confused mess trying to appease the conversative voters.

Yes make woman modest and all problems solved. That only solves the insecurity in your mind while you control and dictate another human, sounds parasitic.

People have no food or money and Pakistan has transformed one its most forward thinking leaders into this confused mess trying to appease the conversative voters.

Who said all problems solved? I can argue like u too. There is hunger, disease and poverty but the libturds are focused on women and how to make them reduce their clothes, why???? People along with women die in kashmir, no one cares, women in sindh die of hunger and poverty, no one cares but talk about dressing modestly and the whole libturd mafia starts pulling their hair and goes nuts. Meanwhile its ok to ban headacarf in west where women are free to choose their dress and everything, u think people arw so stupid not to see this hypocrisy?? As i said, western society is sick and frustrated.

Syed Atiq Al Hassan

I guess you missed the full unedited interview (with Urdu captions) released by PM house and IK's article on Washington Post!!

But Patwaris and lafafas will do propaganda nonetheless.

My favorite part from the interview was when he asked if he met the CIA chief. He said no and that the ISI chief met him though.

I found it baffling that the CIA chief arriving in Pakistan with strategic reasons and the Prime Minister didn't even know what it was about and didn't even meet him.

Syed Atiq Al Hassan

It should've been the Prime Minister's office's or the ISI's job to ensure that the terms for this interview are favorable so that HBO cannot cut out bits as they see, but to be honest, even if they ran the full interview, it's still as unreal as the edited one.

Secondly, he should know better how to articulate himself in an interview. Like have you never seen how company representatives respond, they press all the right buttons. Media which is looking for a controversy for ratings can't get shit out of them.

But here Imran Khan hands it on a silver platter... in both, the edited and unedited version.

Back
Top Bottom