What's new

punjab board school

@PAK spy spy Look up for Federal education board or apni harkty theek kr lo Saara din internet - - - - - - :angry:

You and the likes of you must file a petition in Supreme Court registry karachi. Gonna get your demands fulfilled

@fitpOsitive malok mera dil kr rha provincial education minister or secretary education k galay m pttaa dal k ghaseeto
Kahan se sara din ab toh 3 4 din baad ati hon idhr

Ok, but pattay 300 ya 400 or banwalyna, boht se log ghasitny k qabil hain, awain hi mulk tabah nai hojata.
Or usmen 10000000000 watts ka current ke sath ghaseety gay jismen main sabse agay hongi blke or bhi kuch krne ka mood hoya toh krdenge

@PAK spy spy Look up for Federal education board or apni harkty theek kr lo Saara din internet - - - - - - :angry:

You and the likes of you must file a petition in Supreme Court registry karachi. Gonna get your demands fulfilled

@fitpOsitive malok mera dil kr rha provincial education minister or secretary education k galay m pttaa dal k ghaseeto
Supreme court toh jese mainy bnaya hai sari demands pori krdenge kehne pr.....

Sindh board is just ruining our future and mine too....

Bayta pareayshan Mt ho. Did you apply for rechecking?
Uncle ji yeh sindh board hai jahan rechecking ke name pe srf paise khaye jaty hain or bribe lia jata hai or jo bribe deta hai us waqt woh kamyab hota hai pr jo bribe nhi deta woh us waqt nakaam baad main kamiyab hota hai

So you have nothing to worry about. And sorry about the shitty education system. I am also a student of FSc. A lot of students get screwed because of this system.
Yar kese brdasht krrhy hain matric main kia result aya tha or 9 ki kia %ai thi....

Sindh board ki parhai se behtar hai ke banda home tuition prh ly

Anyone here jisko army public school ki 9 10 ki yearly expense and fees pta ho

Is he student?

Its not Rechecking. Its Recounting. To recheck a paper you have to go to courts and no one wants to do that.

Yes recounting, my mistake. But they do check the objective portion of the paper though

Yes recounting, my mistake. But they do check the objective portion of the paper though

Don't know about Sindh board but in Punjab's board Objective is checked by computers and I haven't heard about mismarking yet. Our result came out 3 days ago. Most of the students in my class were severely beaten in Urdu. My friend got 90% average in all subjects but got 62% in Urdu and it ruined his whole result.

to sahi fail Hoi ain :confused:

Acha ap Dono rechecking to krva lo
Nhi ji kis ne kaha fail hoi hon allah ka shukr hai ke A grade bana hai pr marks kam diye hain...
Pehle toh absent mark kri thi jab complain ki toh un logon ne apni ghlti claim ki or ghatiya tareen marks diye...

Its not Rechecking. Its Recounting. To recheck a paper you have to go to courts and no one wants to do that.
Yup blkl sahi agr students chahain bhi toh parents mana krdete hain.... or students kuch kr bhi nhi skty

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom