What's new

Purana Pakistan - News and Updates

PML(N) regime went to Saudi Arabia and claimed to have secured $8 billion worth of funding.
However Arab media is contradicting their claims stating that financeing is only for $3 billion which is tha same plan negotiated back in 2021.
What else would you expect from LIARS ?

Last edited:
Defence minister.jpg

Yet again there is no pride to be had in saying I’m from Pakistan if living abroad.

Saw on the CPEC Facebook page today that a £100000 advertisement campaign has been started by the Pakistan government on London’s buses featuring a picture of both Nawaz Sharif and Shebaz Sharif.

Just left me shaking my head.

Asad Mehmood is son of Fazal-ur-Rahman and member of JUI(F). He is now federal minister of Pakistan appointed by Shahbaz Sharif. In a recent press photo, it is seen that he choose not to display the picture of Mohammad Ali Jinnah on the wall of his office.
I've heard that founder of JUI was anti-Jinnah so it makes perfect sense here.
Its getting better every day.

Asad Mehmood is son of Fazal-ur-Rahman and member of JUI(F). He is now federal minister of Pakistan appointed by Shahbaz Sharif. In a recent press photo, it is seen that he choose not to display the picture of Mohammad Ali Jinnah on the wall of his office.
I've heard that founder of JUI was anti-Jinnah so it makes perfect sense here.
Its getting better every day.

that's nothing this pleed diesel's peo was against Pakistan and so is the whole sect.

Back
Top Bottom