What's new

PUTIN: THE TURCS WILL REGRET THE DOWNING OF THE JET

Well, here numerical superiority was defeated. Weapons were more or less equal. Trust me had one opponent had a superior weapon say AK47s where the others had swords. Outcome would have been predictable.

Why do you discount one battle, which happened 50 Years ago, with one which happened, 1400 years ago? And how is that an "Actual Prime Example" but 1965 is a "Non-actual Non-Prime Example"? how do you conclude... ? On what parameters ? ( informal fallacy, No true Scotsman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Its mere romanticism of an era long long gone. Its about time you set your clocks to 2015. and also "Pure and Genuine Faith" and "Wisdom" of Prophet (PHUH) went from the Islamic world with him. Since then Muslims have been their own biggest enemies.

1965 is also a semi prime example where Pakistan successfully defended against a force much more in numbers.

1965 is also a semi prime example where Pakistan successfully defended against a force much more in numbers.

Time Line of 1965 :
Aug 6th 1965 - Pakistani soldiers crossed the Line of Control into Kashmir
Indian forces crossed the cease fire line on 15 August 1965.
On 1 September 1965, Pakistan launched a counterattack, called Operation Grand Slam, with the objective to capture the vital town of Akhnoor in Jammu, which would sever communications and cut off supply routes to Indian troops. Ayub Khan calculated that "Hindu morale would not stand more than a couple of hard blows at the right time and place" although by this time Operation Gibraltar had failed and India had captured the Haji Pir Pass.

Yes Clearly It was India's attack BY India at on 6th August. :crazy:

you will be soon plenty refugee
Why are you talking like this against Syrian refugees?i didnt expect this from you.They are in trouble and they are ur brothers and sisters in faith. So dont speak like that for ur sisters.

Time Line of 1965 :
Aug 6th 1965 - Pakistani soldiers crossed the Line of Control into Kashmir
Indian forces crossed the cease fire line on 15 August 1965.
On 1 September 1965, Pakistan launched a counterattack, called Operation Grand Slam, with the objective to capture the vital town of Akhnoor in Jammu, which would sever communications and cut off supply routes to Indian troops. Ayub Khan calculated that "Hindu morale would not stand more than a couple of hard blows at the right time and place" although by this time Operation Gibraltar had failed and India had captured the Haji Pir Pass.

Yes Clearly It was India's attack BY India at on 6th August. :crazy:

Concentrate at the bottom line and not at the little things that doesn't matter.
Pakistan's numerical military strength was 1/3 of the Indian one yet our enraged and motivated warriors stood strong in defending the motherland successfully. Faith was the Key there.

Militarily The Most Dumbest Argument Ever Made in the "How to win a War" doctrine.

He's right. Faith does and did win wars but that was faith altogether on a different level and further oiled by some really mean & lean tactics. Contemporary theater lack both.

again same rant......get out of this illusion ....no one is superior or inferior....its all about perspective

Disagreed. There are established positions of dominance and inferiority based on strategic placement, diplomacy and ordnance but since when it's perspective? War is not won by reviews of critics etc

he's right. faith does and did win wars but that was faith altogether on a different level and further oiled by some really mean & lean tactics. contemporary theater lack both.
provided if the faith is true.
and off course you have to use your GOD gifted brains too.

Concentrate at the bottom line and not at the little things that doesn't matter.
Pakistan's numerical military strength was 1/3 of the Indian one yet our enraged and motivated warriors stood strong in defending the motherland successfully. Faith was the Key there.
He's right. Faith does and did win wars but that was faith altogether on a different level and further oiled by some really mean & lean tactics. Contemporary theater lack both.

Okay, Whatever you say...

International relations are becoming a quagmire for all countries.

Care for the human being. The Syrians who are dying. There are Syrian refugees all over the world.

I don't understand the reasoning. First NATO and US bomb Syria.
Then Russia... massively bomb that country to show their strength and muscle, probably to US.
And then France starts attack.
And now recently even England has jumped into it as well.

Is that country a target practice area for all world powers. And they all only use Air-power.

Tell me about a single war that was won through Air Power and Air Supremacy only.

Send in your troops on land. Lets see how many innocent you safeguard and how many culprits you send to hell.

Just displacing the innocent and bombing their homeland.

Add to this mess the retaliation in form of Paris and California incidents.

Where is the master plan?
What is the Objective?
What is the solution?

Comparing Turkey's military to China and Russia ? well thats cute .

Why are you talking like this against Syrian refugees?i didnt expect this from you.They are in trouble and they are ur brothers and sisters in faith. So dont speak like that for ur sisters.

hey i do feel sorry for them but i promise they sure dont feel same about us they think pak is just another dark age country that does not know science. we uk Pakistanis have big heart we do charity for these countries and Pakistan for years. what we get in return we get jacked by dakus while traveling in pak. Recently a guy from uk got shot why cos he asked the pak citizen to pay up a loan he has taken. coming thru airport we are forced to pay bribes. if we try to bring progress we get threatened. if we build factory next day we be dead dumped in some river. its better not to feed someone who just becomes greedier greedier. They will lie on Allah name and you be ripped off. you cant even buy quality rice from market cos they guy mixes with bad rice. i bought a small dough making machine for present for mum and posted to uk and paid taxes too plugged it in didn't even turn on. i decided to take it apart only to find fake motor. so i decided to ring my aunty she bought one at same time same place she told me same. buying at shop i couldn't test it load shedding but the guy said i am allah person like he some important disciple, so my aunty says okay we buy.

Briton shot dead in Azad Kashmir - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

This guy is from my town.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom