What's new

Putin will not attend G20 in India but set to visit China for Belt and Road forum

Lol, more than 140 countries attended this forum, more than last two. It's just some EU countries didn't attend, they were not invited this time.

There are some delegates from EU countries. Serbia, Hungary PM is there. Also French delegates are there as well.

Which World Leaders Came to China’s 3rd Belt and Road Forum?​

Top-level representation dropped to a new low, based largely on a lack of interest from European states.

1697682021620.png

There are some delegates from EU countries. Serbia, Hungary PM is there. Also French delegates are there as well.
Italy, Greece, Switzerland, Poland and Spain maybe sent low level delegations if invited, last time, they sent heads of states or govs. Germany, UK and others maybe not invited.

Top-level representation dropped to a new low, based largely on a lack of interest from European states.

View attachment 963351

China could only invite so many world leaders at one time, certainly not all 150 countries.

Italy, Greece, Switzerland, Poland and Spain maybe sent low level delegations if invited, last time, they sent heads of states or govs. Germany, UK and others maybe not invited.

China could only invite so many world leaders at one time, certainly not all 150 countries.

Participation has been declining as the interest dwindles, problems with the idea become apparent and geopolitical divide go deeper (especially with the CN-RU-NK-Iran axis become apparent).

Russia won't tolerate India's closeness with US forever, falling out is just a matter of time.

What I notice is India hasn't supplied any weapons to their ally when Iran and North Korea are flooding them with effective toys.

Participation has been declining as the interest dwindles, problems with the idea become apparent and geopolitical divide go deeper (especially with the CN-RU-NK-Iran axis become apparent).

Yeah, all these EU countries obey their master US.

I think Russia is planning to set up concentration camps for Ukrainians. Obviously India don’t have any experience in such matters so Putin doesn’t want to visit.

I hope China gives him great insights and techniques he is looking for. It’s always nice to see 2 countries cooperating with each other.
Go kill the Sikh. Don't waste time here.

They do indeed, but very few that actually work, if any. We can see from the Armenia-Azerbaijan war what a failure they were.
You mean those mighty supaa weapons that Azeri army ran through without making a fuss anywhere. No twitter no YouTube video no news reports of the performance of mighty supaa weapon in recent conflict... kinda happened in flash....

You mean those mighty supaa weapons that Azeri army ran through without making a fuss anywhere. No twitter no YouTube video no news reports of the performance of mighty supaa weapon in recent conflict... kinda happened in flash....

I was also seeing the Armenian reactions on how they see India. It's pretty bad. Trolls like nahtonbob should come out of their self-delusions.

I was also seeing the Armenian reactions on how they see India. It's pretty bad. Trolls like nahtonbob should come out of their self-delusions.

Azerbaijan has 3-4 edge in population with huge oil reserves and powerful patron in Turkey. Armenia lacks access to the ocean. Baring support from external patron like Russia or Iran they are another Afghanistan

Probably no money to be made :enjoy:

Bruh I don't think they would station a couple of units they got from India in Nagarno Karabakh. Those are likely to be stationed in Armenia proper to support their forces. Artaskh national army was supported by Armenia but it Armenia didn't support them directly this time, cos they couldn't.
Also Armenia bought some weapons which haven't been delivered fully in complete batches yet, you don't station 1-2 unit out in nowhere without layered defences or a effective strategy.

It's very positive from what I've seen
They see the new relationship with India as an counter to their overly reliant relationship with Russia. Also no one apart from India and France is willing to sell them weapons at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom