What's new

Qadri Vs Imran - Who is Big Leader

Altaf did ran the entire campaigns of MQM in the beginning, MQM was founded in 1986 and altaf went abroad in 1991 and please don't compare altaf with qadri, qadri is one man, altaf always had his companions on his left and right shoulder when he was running his campaigns in pakistan

1) imran farooq
2) azeem tariq
3) farooq sattar
4) saleem shahzad etc etc
ok where are these guys these days, execpt FAROOQ SATTAR?
dead & thrown away?
BTW tell your rabitta commitee, to not support qadri shb now?
why they are supporting him now?

ok where are these guys these days, execpt FAROOQ SATTAR?
dead & thrown away?
BTW tell your rabitta commitee, to not support qadri shb now?
why they are supporting him now?

yaar yeh bachon waali baat band kero, killed by agencies except farooq sattar?

im not even interested in qadri show? but i wish everybody best of luck in their endeavours, no hard feelings

ciao

yaar yeh bachon waali baat band kero, killed by agencies except farooq sattar?

im not even interested in qadri show? but i wish everybody best of luck in their endeavours, no hard feelings

ciao
bachoon wali baat?
then why agencies have killed altaf hussian instead?
how he went away, from pakistan wearing jadoo ki topi?
friend be realistic there is no angel we are talking about, & olz tell rabbita commite, to announce its full support to noora govt, with its workers been hunted, down by IB under the fedrl govt instructions?

BiuPVyUIIAArSg9.jpg
Or maybe IK is taller thats why?! :unsure:

However I dont mind giving a chance to either...We have been looted repeatedly by PPP and PMLN why not give a new comer a chance? Maybe 2 party rule?!

bachoon wali baat?
then why agencies have killed altaf hussian instead?
how he went away, from pakistan wearing jadoo ki topi?
friend be realistic there is no angel we are talking about, & olz tell rabbita commite, to announce its full support to noora govt, with its workers been hunted, down by IB under the fedrl govt instructions?

altaf hussain went away before army operation, and the MQM leaders got killed after army operation

altaf hussain went away before army operation, and the MQM leaders got killed after army operation
its another of bachoon wali baat, that even before, opreation the agencies were sleeping on karachi airport?
they wouldnt have known , who was altaf hussain?
muneey, jee its agenncies who let him go away, cause they have known that if he would hve killed in karachi, till today MQM would never had, belived that he wasnt killed by agencies, BTW MI,s karachi chief went specially to borad him in the plane.
& he got his ummrah visa, after bieng cleared by both ISI & MI?
lets put it end if it?ok

munney, jee
you dont have to any answer of that? ok
just accept it, dont need to bring answers, to every questions asked?

its another of bachoon wali baat, that even before, opreation the agencies were sleeping on karachi airport?
they wouldnt have known , who was altaf hussain?
muneey, jee its agenncies who let him go away, cause they have known that if he would hve killed in karachi, till today MQM would never had, belived that he wasnt killed by agencies, BTW MI,s karachi chief went specially to borad him in the plane.
& he got his ummrah visa, after bieng cleared by both ISI & MI?
lets put it end if it?ok

munney, jee
you dont have to any answer of that? ok
just accept it, dont need to bring answers, to every questions asked?

before operation MQM was in nawaz govt beta ji, and nawaz was the tatto of agencies, got the point my friend?

the operation was meant to clean karachi from criminals not MQM, the operation when it started nobody knew that it would turn out an operation against MQM, when the agencies started killing MQM and its leaders and installing haqiqi then MQM realised it was an anti MQM operation

got it?

Of course Tahir Ul Qadri is bigger. He was born in 1951
Imran Khan born only in 1952

--------------

If you are comparing bigger in terms of qualification like the first picture mentioned in your post, then Nawaz Sharif is still a university student :D

---------

If you are comparing politically you already know the truth and there is no need to compare both of them. PTI being the second largest party in Pakistan in terms of vote bank and Tahir ul Qadri being able to gather only few hundred thousand people throughout Pakistan and technically not having enough vote bank can't be compared together. Compare Tahir ul Qadri with Sheikh Rasheed perhaps

before operation MQM was in nawaz govt beta ji, and nawaz was the tatto of agencies, got the point my friend?

the operation was meant to clean karachi from criminals not MQM, the operation when it started nobody knew that it would turn out an operation against MQM, when the agencies started killing MQM and its leaders and installing haqiqi then MQM realised it was an anti MQM operation

got it?
& no body knew opreation wouldnt be against MQM, so ALTAF BHAI just went to ummrah? before that? lolzz
i mean, you are going to be funny now?

Off course Imran Khan is a big leader but not a big man ... TuQ has political wisdom and IK lacks ..............

Of course Tahir Ul Qadri is bigger. He was born in 1951
Imran Khan born only in 1952

--------------

If you are comparing bigger in terms of qualification like the first picture mentioned in your post, then Nawaz Sharif is still a university student :D

---------

If you are comparing politically you already know the truth and there is no need to compare both of them. PTI being the second largest party in Pakistan in terms of vote bank and Tahir ul Qadri being able to gather only few hundred thousand people throughout Pakistan and technically not having enough vote bank can't be compared together. Compare Tahir ul Qadri with Sheikh Rasheed perhaps

In 2002 elections they both were equal but TuQ was left politics that's why he couldn't get political support ... But I think he is visionary than IK .............

You might be right, but military establishment is a reality specially in Muslim countries......there is no escape from them at least for now..........so just tells me who's is using more claverly this ME powere for his own use....Qadir or Imran:azn:
please as u r mentioning imran khan and qadari saab education pelease make a threat on ur ganga leader .. he passed matric in third division .. scored poor in FSC and then got addmission in univeristy on sports bases ,.. played one international cricket match and out on duck

who would compare Tahir ul qadri with imran khan
tahir ul qadri is an intellectual, scholar and visionary
imran khan is just a joker

Back
Top Bottom