What's new

Qatar-DIMDEX-2022. Pakistan Participating

Bad News ABOUT SUBMARINES

France has stopped giving support to submarines completly and they dont wanna deal with PN AT ALL as per the claims of Civilian GIDS guy. No support on the AIP either. A claim he made which time will tell how true it IS
I can confirm the above.

NRDI is actively working on maintenance/troubleshooting/indigenization of spares for the PN Agostas (specially AIP). Have seen cases of the above. That's all I can say.

I can confirm the above.

NRDI is actively working on maintenance/troubleshooting/indigenization of spares for the PN Agostas (specially AIP). Have seen cases of the above. That's all I can say.

Some surprises:
1)PAF's AESA radar news.
2) Army's Armored fighting vehicle development news
3) Navy's AIP indeginization news.

Last edited:
@JamD Pakistan is working on AIP 🙂

Some surprises:
1)PAF's AESA radar news.
2) Army's Armored fighting vehicle development news
3) Navy's AIP indeginization news.
Please don't embarrass me. I specifically said 'indigenization of spares' for AIP - basically meaning that PN is working to indigenize routine ('consumable') spares. We do not have the capability to indigenously design such a system, even if we do I am not privy to anything of this sort and haven't mentioned it in my answer.

Please don't embarrass me. I specifically said 'indigenization of spares' for AIP - basically meaning that PN is working to indigenize routine ('consumable') spares. We do not have the capability to indigenously design such a system, even if we do I am not privy to anything of this sort and haven't mentioned it in my answer.
Sorry bro for misunderstanding ☹️

GIDS STALL musings -

SMASH/P-282 is the same thing.

1 armed forces guy who was nice and technical claimed SMASH is ready, it has already been designed, tested, all components are built in house and it is a matter of policy when they will reveal it

The civilian guy of GIDS claimed it will take couple more years to make it ( 2-3 years ) as it is still in the making
So the armed forces guy was right, now that a tender has been released for construction of ammo depot for P282 , meaning the missile has entered operational service with the PN hence the storage has been moved from Nescom/other sites to PN ammo depot site.

Back
Top Bottom