What's new

Quaid-i-Azam: Kashmir is the jugular vein of Pakistan

Well let's convert the LoC into a soft border, ensure trade and that cultural heritage passes through uninhibited, and then we can realise the above situation on our side.

You must give up terrorism first.

why dont you do it by yourself first.......... interfaring in other's territory is called terrrorism aswell .... for instance interfarance in balochistan .......and we gonna get the other half of kashmir sooner or later by the help of ALLAH INSHALLAH ............

Well, that all needs to be discussed through dialogue. The lack of it means we can't arrive at a solution any time soon.

But I respect India's fundamental concern. I also agree that action against those involved in 26/11 needs to be taken first and foremost, for the necessary levels of trust to be created to tackle such a huge dispute.

Jinnah also said that we"ve got the motheaten pakistan.So does kashmir was the only thing alluding to his mind to call pakistan as motheaten or is that he has other territories on his mind to of which kashmir is just a small part?

No you dont.... Its AAZAD........:lol:
and its not half did you miss geography class?

i want to know the defination of Azad in your language dude.... Iran, China, Turkey tried to make you people understand the meaning of Azad... but what could you say about the liberation moves on Kashmir, what could say about the majority wish of the people... come stop saying lame things... the meaning of azad is known to Kashmiris much better than you..

No you dont.... Its AAZAD........:lol:
and its not half did you miss geography class?

try to listen what they are saying, try to see which country's flag they are hoisting, try to understand for which country they are demonstrating... i think this is enough for any literate person to understand what they want and what is meant by AZADI....

Last edited by a moderator:
Im think Jinnah was wrong about the two nation theory ie Pakistan, even his Grandson prefers to live in India and his daughter in New York.He couldnt even convince his own family.

Bengalis also found that this theory was a sham to ensure continued influence of large landowners in whats now Punjab and Sindh in Pakistan.Everything else is just marketing.

Britishers got it good with two selfish men like Nehru and Jinnah who were ready to divide the land they ruled as one.

Interestingly,Jinnah claimed that Pakistan was created the day the first Hindu was converted to Islam.This shows his utter contempt for fellow muslims as well.Its a different thing that the religion itself is young and everyone is a convert now or through his forefathers.

usse third world ka leader banna tha, PM of India, he couldnt isiliye two nation theory. President bana dety sir usse. Dusra woh Nehru.

both studied in England, saly British moles thy in Indian leadership.
Aisa phasa ke gaye Nehru or Jinha humy with Kashmir that even after 60 years we are ready to bomb each other.

YouTube - 11 SEP 2010 : Flag's Hosted At Lal Chowk During Lal Chowk Chalo March

try to listen what they are saying, try to see which country's flag they are hoisting, try to understand for which country they are demonstrating... i think this is enough for any literate person to understand what they want and what is meant by AZADI....

It's not Pakistani flag. It's the flag of Islam. Has nothing to do with any country. We also have this flag in some areas in Mumbai along side India's flag.

It's not Pakistani flag. It's the flag of Islam. Has nothing to do with any country. We also have this flag in some areas in Mumbai along side India's flag.

for your info, there is no Islamic Flag exits uptill now.. By the way its nice to see that you consider this Flag as Islamic Flag. Moreover the Word Pakistan used in those roits shows a country not a religion and if your country mates use this Flag in mumbai or whatever then i suggest that your government must have an eye on them...

YouTube - 11 SEP 2010 : Flag's Hosted At Lal Chowk During Lal Chowk Chalo March

Just because of some dissatisfied sunni Muslims Aazadi cannot be given. In fact they should be charged with sedition as per Indian constitution.

by the way we all know the condition of your side of Kashmir

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom