What's new

Quality and National Power Rankings of Countries

Pakistan second most unpopular country, after all the sacrifices we have rendered in the cause of World Peace. Breaks my heart to see this. There is a folk take in Punjab of a peasant who broke the kings law and was presented before him, he was sentenced to either eat 100 onions or be hit with a shoe 100 times. He would eat 20 onions, quit and ask to be hit, after being hit 20 times, he would ask for onions. This way he ate 100 onions and got hit 100 times by the shoe as well. That is Pakistan's position, the terrorists kill us because we are western puppets and the powers kill us because we support terrorism. We die for no reason of our own.

Pakistan second most unpopular country, after all the sacrifices we have rendered in the cause of World Peace. Breaks my heart to see this. There is a folk take in Punjab of a peasant who broke the kings law and was presented before him, he was sentenced to either eat 100 onions or be hit with a shoe 100 times. He would eat 20 onions, quit and ask to be hit, after being hit 20 times, he would ask for onions. This way he ate 100 onions and got hit 100 times by the shoe as well. That is Pakistan's position, the terrorists kill us because we are western puppets and the powers kill us because we support terrorism. We die for no reason of our own.

Pakistan has been dragged through the mud in the Western media for quite a few years. Given the dominance of the Western media it is no surprise that Pakistan is viewed poorly. It is unfair but c'est la vie. If I am not mistaken, the original deal between Pakistan and the US-led Nato forces merely permitted transit through Pakistan for the war in Afghanistan.

In all measures SA> Iran.
BTW, national power: SA> Pakistan, Turkey and Iran.
National Power Index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Congratulation , I'm honnestly glad from deep inside my heart , by the way I have a question , with all this might and greatness when you mighty guys be man enough to take up arm and come and take the land you claim we took from you back ?
Other question is ,is there sny hope for the palestinian to benefit from you mighty ones and at last get their home back from the other chronic occupier

I really dont get it, how countries like S.Africa, Mexico, Portugal, Turkey, Greece, Ukraine, New-Zealand etc
ranked higher in technology than Netherlands Switzerland Norway Israel? what methodology they used to reach these numbers?
smells like bullshit

when israel is low on the list its bullshit if israel was higher it would be perfect for you

I really dont get it, how countries like S.Africa, Mexico, Portugal, Turkey, Greece, Ukraine, New-Zealand etc
ranked higher in technology than Netherlands Switzerland Norway Israel? what methodology they used to reach these numbers?
smells like bullshit

LOL, the National Power Index listed China as being "number 1" in economic strength. And ranked us as "number 2" in diplomatic strength. And #2 overall.

No. Just no.

Maybe in ten years, but not today.

We still have a very long way to go.

By far, China is the world's largest electricity and energy consumer. China consumes over 4,000 Terawatt-hours in electricity annually. It is clearly numero uno in economics.

http://www.china.org.cn/business/2012-02/07/content_24576241.htm

"According to the CEC report, China's electricity consumption rose 11.7 percent year-on-year to 4.69 trillion kwh in 2011..."

smells like bullshit

Have you ever been to the capitals and financial cities of those 7 countries?

Quality of life in south asia including India needs a huge improvement. Hopefully we get better in future.

Back
Top Bottom