What's new

Quality control on Member's club

Seriously curse them!
im just leaving!
Not my fault i was misunderstood!

@Anubis @RAMPAGE @hinduguy
when shyt-tards even start interude and try to ruin someones private matters even and Make someones life hell, then it can't be tolerated or let go off....
Because of all this, someone/somepeople stoped talking to me
More in post#71 here.
This was my last post here!
Goodbye!
I NEVER SHARED, SPREAD ANYONE'S PERSONAL DETAIL'S whether MALE OR FEMALE, curse the slanderers

Last edited by a moderator:
:what:
respectable mods
there is nothing in my history like this stuff
unable to understand :cry: what is the problem ?

1) Clear EVERYTHING (FORMS, COOKIES etc.) by following the standard procedure for whatever browser you're using.
2) Run Super Anti Spyware and clear EVERYTHING including those friendly-looking yet pesky 'Ad Cookies'.
3) SEARCH/Watch **** with "private browsing" mode enabled only.
4) Make sure you're not logged into google when you search for human flesh.
5) Install "Web of Trust" extension.
6) You can also display custom ads using some addon/extension. There's lots of them.
astagfirullah.gif

I haven't called anyone as psycopath,specifically.I was talking generally,if anyone thinks like that,then I damn care of their S H I T T Y assumptions either.
Everyone is free to make stupid assumptions,as we don't have cure for such mindsets, sadly.

hume kya pata .. we were not around then... everybody says it was much better...

I am completely against giving special respect to ladies or senior members or those who are senior in real life. If you are really annoyed by somebody, put him/her on ignore list.

If your version of freedom of speech and modernisation is being rude with people, I am sorry I cannot endorse it. Putting people on ignore list does not help maintaining sanctity of the forum.

If your version of freedom of speech and modernisation is being rude with people, I am sorry I cannot endorse it. Putting people on ignore list does not help maintaining sanctity of the forum.
dont use big words like freedom of speech or modernization... not really needed
all i am saying is, my tone is not going to change just because somebody said she is a lady, I dont know who is who online, so I would try to deal with everybody equally.

dont use big words like freedom of speech or modernization... not really needed
all i am saying is, my tone is not going to change just because somebody said she is a lady, I dont know who is who online, so I would try to deal with everybody equally.
Agreed, I do not say that people should have discriminatory attitude towards different members of the forum. All I say that all the members should be equally respected. And I can conclude this conversation that my initial post has been totally misunderstood by you.

I haven't called anyone as psycopath,specifically.I was talking generally,if anyone thinks like that,then I damn care of their S H I T T Y assumptions either.
Everyone is free to make stupid assumptions,as we don't have cure for such mindsets, sadly.

just to be absolutely sure, you dont have anything against me, right? coz I have said some jokes about you which might sound hateful, but they are not.
Kindly tell me before reporting to mods, I can put you in ignore list if you want. :cry:

Agreed, I do not say that people should have discriminatory attitude towards different members of the forum. All I say that all the members should be equally respected. And I can conclude this conversation that my initial post has been totally misunderstood by you.

ah ok.. my bad....
people are so sensitive now a days.

I apologize if it was not meant for me..
Let the past be past... Lets not have any grudges!

Back
Top Bottom