What's new

Question about Altaf Hussain.

taubaaaaaaa taubaaaaaa itnaazulum kiya hai bhai bicharaay kaay saath!!! kaay bhai naay mulk chor kaar DAWOOD IBRAHIM style got a different passport nationality as well!!!

Didn't understand a word. Next time if your gonna use Urdu, use it properly don't disgrace it.

as for no government jobs being given to urdu spekaing.....

if that was true Mushrraf would never have joined the army and definetly not risen upto rule pakistan!!!!! so i am sure your "deprived" thinking is a total lie!!!

& men like Umar Sharif,anwar maqsood continue to rule our tv sets for last 30 years!!!!!! hence no deprievition there!

rise of Musharraf was in late 90s not 70s or 80s. I didn't know acting was a government job. What position did Umar Sharif hold? And btw Umar Sharif is a staunch supporter of MQM.

70% of GDP comes from karachi according to you so how are you deprieved? i live nad karachi and i haven't seen any bloody sindhi in any job! except government jobs which well are just handed out to all ally parties like MQM was given governorship of SINDH without having any influence outside of karachi and yet they were governor for 10 years and DID NOTHING FOR ANY CITY OUTSIDE KARACHI & HYDERABAD!

MQM is neither mazloom or masuum!

I told you before stop taking drugs, they're not good for you. Where in post have I said 70% of GDP comes from Karachi? Atleast the Governor did something for Karachi and Hyderabad. It's better then doing nothing for any city in Sindh.

Again your hate for MQM makes me laugh because you obviously have been brainwashed by your elders. Stop joining your family in those living room discussions at night.

@ Karachiite ."And people claim that Altaf Hussain is a coward or traitor by staying in London. But what would you do if your family was killed by the government and a shoot on sight order was given to kill you. Really what would the average person do?"

Altaf Hussain is not average person, he has power, he is leader of 3rd biggest party, and he was in government for like 3 years but he did not do anything.

As-Salamu Alaykum

I have one question about Altaf Hussain.

1. I have seen many interviews and all that, and I noticed that every single person is ready to die for Altaf Hussain, so why is that, he is just a political leader like any other, so why would anyone die for him, hes not even in Pakistan?

I don't have any bad intentions, I'm just curious to know that. Thanks.

(haha) good Question brother, well I will answer by asking you questions.
a. why Zardari is President of Pakistan?
b. how come we all know he have received most benefits, after the death of Bibi
c. do you really think Karachi people's opinion counts?

bottom line is, our politics is done outside the country, our people are helpless and they have no say what soever in electing leaders. So..

yar kia question karn altaf hussain k bare m.............us k bare m tu sb janty hi hain ..................

Didn't understand a word. Next time if your gonna use Urdu, use it properly don't disgrace it.

rise of Musharraf was in late 90s not 70s or 80s. I didn't know acting was a government job. What position did Umar Sharif hold? And btw Umar Sharif is a staunch supporter of MQM.

I told you before stop taking drugs, they're not good for you. Where in post have I said 70% of GDP comes from Karachi? Atleast the Governor did something for Karachi and Hyderabad. It's better then doing nothing for any city in Sindh.

Again your hate for MQM makes me laugh because you obviously have been brainwashed by your elders. Stop joining your family in those living room discussions at night.

rise of musharraf was in 90s? what was he from joing the army in 1964? ofcourse he kept rising in ranks to end up as Chief of army staff!

as for my family brain washing me no actually its the other way around! zia-ul-haq migrated from india,a.q. khan came from india so did javed miadad! and yet they all excelled at whatever they did!

no one was deprived until altaf cmae and started calling himself MUHAJIR! on one end you say karachi runs pakistan and then you claim you don't get opportunities!

so before you tell me to leave drawinging room discussions with family i tell you get out of MQM brain washing areas to see reality!

rise of musharraf was in 90s? what was he from joing the army in 1964? ofcourse he kept rising in ranks to end up as Chief of army staff!

One reason why he was selected as the Army chief was because he was Urdu Speaking.... It was thought he was the least likely to bring about Martial Law

One reason why he was selected as the Army chief was because he was Urdu Speaking.... It was thought he was the least likely to bring about Martial Law

& you know this how? and i thought we were talking about "MUHAJIRS" not only urdu speaking! or only people speaking urdu that migrated sacrificed and the memons & punjabi speakers,gujrati speakers,bihari speakers didn't?

The First and farmost thing i konw about Altaf Hussain is; He is a pure "Congressi"!! and that's quite enough to konw, If you belive!!!

People in Mohajir community knows what that term is and for whose and where its used.
In pre 47 their are two groups of Muslims in and around UP or in Hindustan one that are staunch supporter of Muslim leagues and its ideals and the 2nd one are those who believes in the politics of Congress.

After the creation of Pakistan people who belongs to the Congressi mindset are forced for one way or another to migrate towards Pakistan as well, some forcefully by their elders or in some cases follwing to their own greed, bcz sure their are opportunities for people who have education, knowledge, big claims fo property in thier hands that's why their is no harm if one or two family member migrated to the new land with such expertise and others will wait and see thier progress while in India. People who migrated after 50s are mostly belongs to that category, they are forced to lives in a country whose creation they opposses in the first place.

I konw lots of pepole in this community very well established with big houses and virtually playing in $$$s and their childerens are well settled in Pakistan or abroad rather old enough now but still believes in this mindset whenever i meet them, they call names to every nationality of todays Pakistan, they are the real culprits of sowing the seeds of Muhajir Nationalism to this extent....No matter how pure this collective actual intent in 70's or 80s' to Mohajir deprivings was!! Its very easy and literally in their genes to get out of hand outside Pakistan's Box for what ever reasons, Bcz they have clsoe reservation about Pakistan's Idealogy and their allegience to this land is still very much questionable??

Regretfully...very regretfully the leadership of today's Mohajir community in and around Karachi are in the hands of these kinds of people!!!

@ Karachiite ."And people claim that Altaf Hussain is a coward or traitor by staying in London. But what would you do if your family was killed by the government and a shoot on sight order was given to kill you. Really what would the average person do?"

Altaf Hussain is not average person, he has power, he is leader of 3rd biggest party, and he was in government for like 3 years but he did not do anything.

respect brother dont trust this ah is a traitor and a good actor

Tameem;2121037]

After the creation of Pakistan people who belongs to the Congrssi mindset are forced for one way or another to migrate towards Pakistan as well, some forcefully by their elders or in some cases follwing to their own greed, bcz sure their are opportunities for people who have education, knowledge, big claims fo property in thier hands that's why their is no harm if one or two family member migrated to the new land with such expertise and others will wait and see thier progress while in India. People who migrated after 50s are mostly belongs to that category, they are forced to lives in a country whose creation they opposses in the first place.

so according to your definition some mohajirs were forced to move and some were greedy who were after land & wealth in a newly formed country , which has nothing to offer "":lol: I have a question God forbid if you ever have too under what sort of circumstances would you ever migrate to a country like pakistan was in 1947 ???

I konw lots of pepole in this community very well established with big houses and virtually playing in $$$s and their childerens are well settled in Pakistan or abroad rather old enough now but still believes in this mindset whenever i meet them, they call names to every nationality of todays Pakistan, they are the real culprits of sowing the seeds of Muhajir Nationalism to this extent....No matter how pure this collective actual intent in 70's or 80s' to Mohajir deprivings was!! Its very easy and literally in their genes to get out of hand outside Pakistan's Box for what ever reasons, Bcz they have clsoe reservation about Pakistan's Idealogy and their allegience to this land is still very much questionable??

Regretfully...very regretfully the leadership of today's Mohajir community in and around Karachi are in the hands of these kinds of people!!!
[/QUOTE]

more assumptions ! whoever these people you have met , they are rich just like from any other ethnicity these are rather ignorant crowd who have every thing they need these people are not majority its a small minority who have a typical mind set .. what you are doing is generalizing and this isnt a good thing. As for Mohajir leadership you dont have correct facts here , entire leadership comes from middle and lower middleclass circas of karachi , except for 1/2 indivisuals . Lastly if Mohajirs were any nationalist than they wouldnt have waited for 35 years , they would have started political campaigns right from the start.

So please stop assuming things its about basic rights .. Bangladesh lost , Baluch rebelion .. etc etc , and here we have you accusing & assuming these people who are the prime reason behind the formation of Pakistan , calling them traitors in other words.

The First and farmost thing i konw about Altaf Hussain is; He is a pure "Congressi"!! and that's quite enough to konw, If you belive!!!

People in Mohajir community knows what that term is and for whose and where its used.
In pre 47 their are two groups of Muslims in and around UP or in Hindustan one that are staunch supporter of Muslim leagues and its ideals and the 2nd one are those who believes in the politics of Congress.

After the creation of Pakistan people who belongs to the Congressi mindset are forced for one way or another to migrate towards Pakistan as well, some forcefully by their elders or in some cases follwing to their own greed, bcz sure their are opportunities for people who have education, knowledge, big claims fo property in thier hands that's why their is no harm if one or two family member migrated to the new land with such expertise and others will wait and see thier progress while in India. People who migrated after 50s are mostly belongs to that category, they are forced to lives in a country whose creation they opposses in the first place.

if urdu speaking people or migrating people from india are congressi then i am sure you are also KHALSA follower! :cheesy:

please refrain from sayign things that are total nonsense!! MQM doesn't represent all of karachities neither does it represents all of the people that migrated from india at partition! & most of if not all of MQM lovers WILL NEVER ever support anti pakistan ideology!

so according to your definition some mohajirs were forced to move and some were greedy who were after land & wealth in a newly formed country , which has nothing to offer "":lol: I have a question God forbid if you ever have too under what sort of circumstances would you ever migrate to a country like pakistan was in 1947 ???
Yes I do!! Like my parents did!!!!
more assumptions ! whoever these people you have met , they are rich just like from any other ethnicity these are rather ignorant crowd who have every thing they need these people are not majority its a small minority who have a typical mind set .. what you are doing is generalizing and this isnt a good thing.
I agreed with you here, these people are in small minority...but like i said "regretfully very regretfully" the leadership are in thier hands. I asked you a simple question will you agree what Altaf Hussain said about partition in India and i quote. "Hussain has stated on numerous occasions that the “division of the subcontinent was the biggest blunder in the history of mankind.” He believes that the partition divided the Muslims of the subcontinent and made them weaker as a result.[19]" ^ "A Muhajir’s Prayer (Q & A with Altaf Hussain)". Hindu Vivek Kendra. http://www.hvk.org/articles/0701/90.htm. Retrieved Dec 9, 2010
As for Mohajir leadership you dont have correct facts here , entire leadership comes from middle and lower middleclass circas of karachi , except for 1/2 indivisuals
Again i'll give you benefits of doubt bcz i don't have studied in detail about other MQM leaders but my dear again these 1 & 2 are making so much difference, A thread is still going on in this forum where horrible tales are tells for what happened to the Baghis of MQM afterlife.
Lastly if Mohajirs were any nationalist than they wouldnt have waited for 35 years , they would have started political campaigns right from the start.
They are not i.e Bengalis but they have cornered to a spot by their so called leaders....that this is the only way to gain their rights to aggregate themselves in one place!! I remember in 80s hundreds of families were migrated to Karachi from Lahore (Tezab Ahata near Lahore Railway Station, Islampura (Krishan Nagar) and today they are cursing their decisions. Now they have no other choice but to support MQM bcz in order to leave MQM or try someone else instead they first have to came out of that cornered place, mindset where they went with thier leaders and their own free will!!! and that demands a lot of introspection!!
So please stop assuming things its about basic rights .. Bangladesh lost , Baluch rebelion .. etc etc , and here we have you accusing & assuming these people who are the prime reason behind the formation of Pakistan , calling them traitors in other words.
Majority of Mohajirs believes in Pakistan's Idealogy as they follows the path of Muslim league in 47 but when you asked me about people who have "congressi" mindsets yes i swear they are traitors not only to Pakistan but to themselves in the first place!!

Back
Top Bottom