What's new

question about khalistan and pakistans support

fna

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
so I never figured our support for khalistanis. I understand the enemy of my enemy thing. It may make tactical sense, but is this a bund panga of zia that we narrowly avoided . they claim lahore and lots of punjab, ks brar the architect of bluestar in an interview said that india feared that if bhindaranwale declared independence, pk would step in to support in a payback for bdesh. in an alternative timeline if that happened, anyone wanna shed a light on how would we have contained the sikhs from claiming large parts of our punjab.
or was this another misplanned adventure courtesy of duffers like kargil and now durand line-taliban strategic depth. brars interview if someone is interested

OP is an Indian false-flagger who uses an Indian source.

so I never figured our support for khalistanis. I understand the enemy of my enemy thing. It may make tactical sense, but is this a bund panga of zia that we narrowly avoided . they claim lahore and lots of punjab, ks brar the architect of bluestar in an interview said that india feared that if bhindaranwale declared independence, pk would step in to support in a payback for bdesh. in an alternative timeline if that happened, anyone wanna shed a light on how would we have contained the sikhs from claiming large parts of our punjab.
or was this another misplanned adventure courtesy of duffers like kargil and now durand line-taliban strategic depth. brars interview if someone is interested

Do not judge a book by reading its cover…I am not sure why Pakistani people like you do not learn your lesson from your mistakes in Afghanistan…Indian Sikhs and their culture and religion are rooted in Indian ethos, unlike Islam and Christianity…Sikhs are one of the fierce nationalists people in India…you have already experimented with Kashmir and Punjab…Do not you learn your lesson for your misadventures?

Last edited:
What about those in Canada? There is no smoke without fire.

You will find such kind of smoke in multiple areas in India...But we should always differentiate between people who are staying in India wrt to NRI Sikha in Canada....Because Sikhs in general do not have any hatred for us...It is just like they are resentful of certain pasts which could have been managed better.

Do not judge a book by reading its cover…I am not sure why Pakistani people like you do not learn your lesson with your mistakes in Afganistan…Indian sikhs are their culture and religion are roofed to India unlike Islam and Christian ity…Sikhs are one of fierce nationalists people in India…you have already experimented with Kashmir and Punjab…Do not you learn your lesson for your misadventures?
They continue to hang on hope by their fingernails wrt to the Sikhs.. somehow.

This forum was frenzied with the whole farmer protest.. "Hindu fascists going after Sikhs" "civil war" "Khalistan !" "minorities are waking up.." :lol: and pta ni kya kya lol

Leave the Sikhs aside, even the Indian musalmans.. that lot isn't exactly clamoring to either "break/partition the country", or "make another Pakistan" .. much less any other wild idea.

India has played it well over the decades..

Tamil Tigers.. khallas

Naxal jungle commies.. little bit of a nuisance.. AFSPA lagao and send the regulars (though cobras and other paramilitaries are probably good enough)

NE separatist groups.. ongoing push for peace deals and some signed

Kashmir.. largely subdued, peacefully

There was a brief window during and right after Indira and her handling of BlueStar etc but Pak failed to capitalize.. guess they were to busy planning the coming surge in Kashmir a few years later.

Kashmir bhool jao, trade and peace deals socho... economics, human development > some retarded dreams of conquest.

Back
Top Bottom