What's new

Question: Gen Kayani's 23 medals?

Dream

New Recruit

Reaction score
Can anyone out there list down the 23 medals of Gen Kayani ? especially the last five ones !
:cheers:

can you name the last few medals of Gen Kayani which i guess from UN ?

The last line of the medals are the ones which he got from other nations for his service. One is the Legion of Merit which france gave him, another is a Saudi King Abdul Aziz Medal of Excellence or something like that, i believe he got something from the NATO also, and one most probably the one which the US gave when he was inducted into the Hall of Fame at Fort Leavenworth from where he did some course, i believe staff course it was.

Rest of the above are all Pakistani ones, which you can find at Pakistan Army and other international medal showing websites.

Thanks, Legion of Merit was from US i guess ... he was the second officer to receive so after Maj Gen Tariq Khan who will be promoted soon

Thanks, Legion of Merit was from US i guess ... he was the second officer to receive so after Maj Gen Tariq Khan who will be promoted soon

As I said, the Legion of Merit was from France, not US.

Sorry my bad, i was talking about the Legion of Honor which the French gave to him:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/land-f...-general-ashfaq-parvez-kayani.html#post379934

Got confused as Legion of Merit got its impression from the French Legion of Honor :)

So he has gotten an American legion of merit, French Legion of Honor, Saudi King Abdul Aziz something of excellence, and one most probably either British or NATO.

So he has gotten an American legion of merit, French Legion of Honor, Saudi King Abdul Aziz something of excellence, and one most probably either British or NATO.

Will he sell them to me? I'm willing to pay upto Rs 3,000.

The french one is nothing special, They give out one every month :rolleyes: even to actors and what-not

The US one although seems to be quite honorary

The french one is nothing special, They give out one every month :rolleyes: even to actors and what-not

The US one although seems to be quite honorary

The Legion of Honour has five classes. Not sure which class was awarded to Kayani. Also, I couldn't find a press coverage for the Legion of Honour being conferred upon him.

The Legion of Honour has five classes. Not sure which class was awarded to Kayani. Also, I couldn't find a press coverage for the Legion of Honour being conferred upon him.

im aware of the classes and its has been given to every famous person on this earth..that includes everyone from actors to tyrants cough* sharon

Back
Top Bottom