What's new

Question regarding China Fighters

because we are the only retarded attention seeking who*** that like to reveal specs, about everything we have. Others are smart and keep them a secret. When was the last time India or Indian members revealed specs about anything?

Wait just a second there. When have we let out specs? Pakistan's is one of the least transparent militaries out there. Forget specs most of the times we don't even know what we have. Remember the MLRSs? Many more examples like that. And India? Are you kidding me? They are the loudest bunch of them all. They reveal things 20 years before they actually have them, IF they ever have them.

Indians always have some grandiose plan as a rule of thumb, and also as a rule come up horribly short. Upon discovering they can't reach their goal, they set them even higher, leading to a perpetual cycle of failure. For a country having to buy small arms ammo from abroad, they sure can "plan".

We don't know the real specs of ANY Chinese Aircraft. Just wanted to know why? Why Military-Pro, People who have interest in AF, healthy knowledge regarding aircrafts etc still don't know about the specs, Radar, Payload etc of any Chinese Fighter especially J10B, J10A, J31, J20, J11 etc etc etc....

We always compare Chinese Aircrafts with F22, F35, PAKFA, Su30, F16, F18 etc without having any actual info of Chinese fighters.

Dude, dont' expect much to get accurate data on these fighters to have a serious comparasion, The best we can get are some pictures for us to brag :D, for piss contest :devil:and to have amateur opinions :coffee:. that's about its

We don't know the real specs of ANY Chinese Aircraft. Just wanted to know why? Why Military-Pro, People who have interest in AF, healthy knowledge regarding aircrafts etc still don't know about the specs, Radar, Payload etc of any Chinese Fighter especially J10B, J10A, J31, J20, J11 etc etc etc....

We always compare Chinese Aircrafts with F22, F35, PAKFA, Su30, F16, F18 etc without having any actual info of Chinese fighters.
Not that big of a deal. The majority of aircrafts in the PLAAF inventory are Soviet derived, of which the US and allies know plenty. We can extrapolate with reasonable accuracy.

Not that big of a deal. The majority of aircrafts in the PLAAF inventory are Soviet derived, of which the US and allies know plenty. We can extrapolate with reasonable accuracy.
How do you intend to extrapolate J-8II, JH-7A, JH-17 or J-10?

Well one can see our race by making the LCA which use high Composite material other plane of high composite are F-22 and Europlane , not even russian and china plane used high composite ;)

Its indian Craft that find presence of water on MOON for the first time, even USA billion dollar NASA failed :) So called Race ....you better ,watch out , in next 25 year when Indian technology get matured ...... they make the world best and adavnce.

now anything in Thorium Rectors? India is leader .....better know thing . or start go back to nursery

Indian like to brag.If LCA is so good as you say,why do India so many fighters from Russia and France?India is so rich enough to buy everything?
Right,India is leader also the biggest in weapons importing.

Let me tell you this, my brother is an Engine Technician with the Boeing America, have a 4 years degree of Mechanic Engineer Degree from UCLA, 8 years with the US Air Force, yet, HE DON'T KNOW FXXK ALL ABOUT MILITARY JET ENGINE.

You do need to know, not a single entity design a engine, a Engine is coming from 10 different team which design a different part. And then there is another team who put them together, i don't know about how Engine design in China or Russia but this is how they do it in America.

Now, think of an Aircraft as a whole, there must be 100 Team + people design the whole airframe, seriously i doubt whoever behind the project know anything real about that aircraft hs/she just design

Let me tell you this, my brother is an Engine Technician with the Boeing America, have a 4 years degree of Mechanic Engineer Degree from UCLA, 8 years with the US Air Force, yet, HE DON'T KNOW FXXK ALL ABOUT MILITARY JET ENGINE.

You do need to know, not a single entity design a engine, a Engine is coming from 10 different team which design a different part. And then there is another team who put them together, i don't know about how Engine design in China or Russia but this is how they do it in America.

Now, think of an Aircraft as a whole, there must be 100 Team + people design the whole airframe, seriously i doubt whoever behind the project know anything real about that aircraft hs/she just design
Yes, Jet engine maybe the most sophisticated product in the world. Thousands people are working on it in China. Its really hard to catch up with West.

Yes, Jet engine maybe the most sophisticated product in the world. Thousands people are working on it in China. Its really hard to catch up with West.

a hunter wont be waiting for his prey to run into a tree

Sure Mr.s Chinese airforce expert, your extrapolation is so accuray with the tolerance is +/- mile off, what a cheap statement, how much you know about Chinese aircrafts beside some internet pictures?...LMAO

Indian like to brag.If LCA is so good as you say,why do India so many fighters from Russia and France?India is so rich enough to buy everything?
Right,India is leader also the biggest in weapons importing.
Purchasing is the quickest way to build a defense, especially if a neighbor is a potential adversary.

Purchasing is the quickest way to build a defense, especially if a neighbor is a potential adversary.

Funny thing is China was the No.1 weapons importer all these years, India's been one for just 1 year. China will be overtaking us again soon.

Funny thing is China was the No.1 weapons importer all these years, India's been one for just 1 year. China will be overtaking us again soon.

Unlike India window of opportunity don't present every day for China...we sure know how to take advantage of it.

their is something called military intelligence organization an internet guy can't replace it.

Funny thing is China was the No.1 weapons importer all these years, India's been one for just 1 year. China will overtake us again soon.

we dont mind buying anything state of the art and we have been practising triple-pronged strategy - purchasing, manufacturing and exporting
what about delusional cheerleaders mode of practice: purchasing, delaying, overspending, failing, and purchasing?

Back
Top Bottom