What's new

Questions on 9/11 remain unanswered

Of course gambit and the USA never lie. They are a beacon for all truth lovers.....
Do not forget we paid off the entire architectural, construction, and demolition communities as well.

The heck with 9/11..
Aye-raq!!.. that is the real question.

Once again, the "Truthers" dive into irrelevant minutia, and totally ignore the larger picture.

Worth re-posting. But no one ever wants to answer what follows, and when they do, they fall on their face. Aryan_B, this one's for you. Have fun with it.

---------------------------------------------------------

Listen Chogy you assume too much. Heres a few things for you to think about

1. I do not believe that americans were involved in the attack on the twin towers.

2. The attack was planned by evil people and carried out by misguided people.

3. I had freinds who worked in the twin towers who I used to talk sometimes almost daily.

4. My heart went out to the american people and i was gobsmacked as I saw what was happening on that fatefull day on tv in my office.

5. I think the Americans were justified to go for Osama and his mates. Ideally the americans should have tried to extract him by negotiations with the talebans and put them on trial as criminals.

6. There are lots of american culture that I enjoy from blue jeans to music to macd's etc

However my sympathy gradually dissiapated by American govts over the following 10 years after the attack on the towers

1. The response ie invasion of iraq & afghanistan has been disproportionate.

2. The collateral damage is unacceptable. ie innocent children women men around the muslim world.

3 The American hypocracy- a good example was when Isreel attacked lebanon and F16s killed in the region of 1400 people. America actually air lifted bombs to israel thru UK for the israeli war machine. The arial bombardment of Gaza. Yet america continues to supply weaons to israel and it never considers a no fly zone for Gaza. Yet in places like Libya where Gadaffi hardly had an air force to speak of compared to israelis. Where Gadaffi hardly used his air force the US pushed thru a no fly zone thru UN

4. The erosion of civil liberties with these rendition flights. Tell me we are told that Gadaffi is an evil peice of work. He didnt become evil overnight and it now appears that CIA was thick as theives and sending people to old Gad to torture.

5. The constant and unrelenting adverse propaganda about Pakistan, its army and ISI.

When you stoop to the level of evil doers in your actions you become evil yourself

Do not forget we paid off the entire architectural, construction, and demolition communities as well.

Of course sorry Gambit ( man of truth) I forgot the land of $$. You borrowed some more old beam to pay for the entire architectural construction and demolition. Your kids kids will still be paying the debt off.

The heck with 9/11..
Aye-raq!!.. that is the real question.

Saddam had stealth nukes, But americans saw through his technology

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

Also several prominent intelligence agencies from ME and Asia informed CIA of possible hijackers in the country, even tipped the name. Yet CIA did not strongly act on that intel. Who is to blame for that?

Ok yaar they got complacent and were incompetent on this occasion. Happens to the best security agencies around the world they are not gods

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

Also several prominent intelligence agencies from ME and Asia informed CIA of possible hijackers in the country, even tipped the name. Yet CIA did not strongly act on that intel. Who is to blame for that?

Ok yaar they got complacent and were incompetent on this occasion. Happens to the best security agencies around the world they are not gods

Saddam had stealth nukes, But americans saw through his technology

Dont forget his mustard gas and weapons of mass destruction and everything else. USA has a lot of unanswered questions.

Dont forget his mustard gas and weapons of mass destruction and everything else. USA has a lot of unanswered questions.

Oh yea didnt western companies help him with musty gas when he was their darling and killing iranian muslims

I think a documentary is coming soon on National geographic channel.

I saw the one about 9/11 but I cannot believe that the leaders of any nation would ever contemplate an attack like that on their own people.

I saw the one about 9/11 but I cannot believe that the leaders of any nation would ever contemplate an attack like that on their own people.

1999 Moscow apartment bombing was prelude to 2nd Chechen War. This bombing provided ascent to Putin and annihilated the nascent Chechen independence.

Back
Top Bottom