What's new

Questions you want to ask to armed forces personnel

jaibi

SENIOR MODERATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Greetings everyone, we're thinking of making a series of interviews with serving and retired armed forces officers of Pakistan Army, Navy and Air Force. @PDF was of the opinion that we should open up the platform to you guys so you can submit the questions you'd like to ask them and we'll ask them for you. So please submit your queries and we'll try to incorporate as many as we can.

Thank you!

my question is simple
jf-17 can be converted to CNG ?

ok sorry serious question

how many set of uniforms each soldier got every year ? can you buy uniform from markets and how much its costs ?

my question is simple

how many set of uniforms each soldier got every year ? can you buy uniform from markets and how much its costs ?

Around 2 per year for which soldiers are given allowance. Moreover you can buy more if you want to.

How many launchers are there in 1 battery of LY80?

Thanks @jaibi @PDF

My questions are for the Pakistan Air Force.

Q1) Has the PAF replaced the two JF-17 Thunders that crashed:

10-127 - Crashed 14-November-2011​
15-209 - Crashed 27-September-2016​

Q2) If yes, are their serial numbers the same or different?

Q3) If yes, is the 10-127 from Block-1 replaced with Block-1 or Block-2?

Q4) If no, why not?

my question is simple

You should have asked how many different uniforms are there for a soldier and for an officer. Different events and environment requires wearing different types of dresses.

Around 2000.
its just fine 2000 is not big amount . then why many LEA guys always i see wearing old shady uniforms ? why not they buy every year few new sets and look good ? :undecided: even some guys from FIA sitting on immigration counters at international airports not wearing nice uniforms too . they are the first one we see and meet when someone enters pakistan .

I don’t know if this is a question that is answerable on a platform like this but here goes .... How “ready” or “on alert” is a soldier ready for any hostility from vibrant neighbours? Just wondered if the army is on alert and ready 24/7 or does it have different levels of readiness?
I have no doubt to keep neighbours almost 7 times bigger than ourselves - the army has excelled in keeping undesirables at arms length - no question and want to salute and say a gracious thank you to all the souls that have ever put that uniform to defend the soil - thank you 🙏

its just fine 2000 is not big amount . then why many LEA guys always i see wearing old shady uniforms ? why not they buy every year few new sets and look good ? :undecided: even some guys from FIA sitting on immigration counters at international airports not wearing nice uniforms too . they are the first one we see and meet when someone enters pakistan .

Dear, am not aware of FIA allowances.

But then, do please keep in mind that FIA guys normally operate indoors while you are well aware of the employment of army. Varied terrain, multifarious tasks..... You'll see soldiers wearing the same uniform while cleaning Karachi.

Here are a couple of questions from my side.
  1. Role of Pakistan in covertly aiding Bosnia and it's affect on UN peacekeeping? (From what I know, we went against the mandate given to us by UN and there were unresolved proceedings too that occured for that)
  2. Are you aware of any direct or indirect cooperation between Pakistan and Israel? If yes, how do you look at it knowing Israel planned to destroy our nuclear program with India's help but fall short of executing it and Israel is a major military partner of our adversary?

Back
Top Bottom