What's new

Featured Quetta: The death toll in the attack on FC post has risen to ten

Sometimes I actually think bajwa is either a Indian or American spy or puppet that’s why he f*ed up Pakistan in Balochistan and fata

B.strd Bajwa's son is running construction company with links to Doval's son. Why the f..k will the b..t.rd care about FC and kashmir. Bajwa MF is sold out.
This chap is past his sell by date. He is not up to the job. Everyday FC personnel are being killed and not a single statement from the senior security establishment. Seem like we have gone back several years after Gen raheel made some effort taking on the militants.

Sometimes I actually think bajwa is either a Indian or American spy or puppet that’s why he f*ed up Pakistan in Balochistan and fata

Not a spy. He is just a poorer version of General Kiyani. In Kiyani tenure we at least had competent generals like Tariq Khan and Haroon Aslam

Now we don't even have such generals to cover up for the failure above

It was not an op of 40 mins this attack lasted for hours probably between 3 to 4 hours.
The terrorists heavily edited the video to just down to 40 mins.

If the time line of 3-4 hours with no back up is in fact true. I'm extremely disappointed and find it very shocking such thing could happen inside Pakistan. :o:

Respect to the fallen heroes who fought bravely against all odds.:(

The way the b..s.rd has shown silence on Kashmir and no action in Baluchistan makes me sure he is sell out. Remember he worked in UN missions and worked under Indian officers.
He seems like a chap that you would play cricket with and later have a cup of tea discussing politics. Does not seem like a strong aggressive millitery leader, he should have been a politician.

I’m 100% sure he’s a sellout. No patriotic Pakistani especially army general will ask the enemy to “burry the past” especially after your country sacrificed hundreds of thousands of dead fighting that enemy. No patriotic Pakistani especially army general will sign a peace deal with India on loc and Kashmir while India continues to kill your soldiers daily in Balochistan and fata. No patriotic Pakistani especially army general will be silent when hundreds of your soldiers die monthly in Balochistan and fata.
Bajwa too busy with his sons wedding to care about our soldiers lives.
BAJWA IS A SELLOUT!!!!!
Imagine sending your son to the army or you yourself joining the army knowing your going to have to fight terrorists for hours out numbered 4:1 with no air or ground support.
I’d never send my son or me myself join the army if the generals don’t care about the average soldier and send them to their death!

I’m 100% sure he’s a sellout. No patriotic Pakistani especially army general will ask the enemy to “burry the past” especially after your country sacrificed hundreds of thousands of dead fighting that enemy. No patriotic Pakistani especially army general will sign a peace deal with India on loc and Kashmir while India continues to kill your soldiers daily in Balochistan and fata. No patriotic Pakistani especially army general will be silent when hundreds of your soldiers die monthly in Balochistan and fata.
Bajwa too busy with his sons wedding to care about our soldiers lives.
BAJWA IS A SELLOUT!!!!!
Daily occurrence witnessing FC, Police and milliterymen being killed by militants. Not a single condemnation ever comes from the top security leadership.

While we all are hating Bajwa let's not forget the role of Mr Handsome our Prime Minister who gave extension to Bajwa. Same Mr Handsome opposed giving extension to an officer like Raheel Sharif

Lets not forget our PM too while we are discussing daily massacre of our soldiers

While we all are hating Bajwa let's not forget the role of Mr Handsome our Prime Minister who gave extension to Bajwa. Same Mr Handsome opposed giving extension to an officer like Raheel Sharif

Lets not forget our PM too while we are discussing daily massacre of our soldiers

Pakistan should make a law that in Pakistan no general can get a extension no matter who it is and if the serving general is very incompetent then the lieutenant generals and corps commanders can hold a vote to remove the serving general.

Okey dokey if we can stop with the cursing and the swearing. Bajwa and the generals have been quiet lately. Idk if they are doing some form of operations silently due to a politicised fatf and what not. But the real people to blame isn't the generals. It's the damn fatf and the others forcing us to restrain ourselves.

I am upset at how no CAS was given to the FC during that attack. But if what I heard is true, then that has changed as CAS was given to our soldiers when BRA(?) was attacking their post and it kicked their ***.

One day, they will come a time where this will all stop inshallah

Okey dokey if we can stop with the cursing and the swearing. Bajwa and the generals have been quiet lately. Idk if they are doing some form of operations silently due to a politicised fatf and what not. But the real people to blame isn't the generals. It's the damn fatf and the others forcing us to restrain ourselves.

I am upset at how no CAS was given to the FC during that attack. But if what I heard is true, then that has changed as CAS was given to our soldiers when BRA(?) was attacking their post and it kicked their ***.

Will not stop for a very very long time as the Pakistani nation are very lethargic and bypass any such incident. We are losing too many young men.

LMAO yaar kia hansi mazaq kar rahai ho itnai serious aur tragic thread main

Bhai kaisi inquiry? Kidhar ki inquiry? Khair hai. Ghareeb fauji mar gaye. Tension ki kia baat hai. Bajwa sahab ko mazeed 3 saal ki extension dai daini chahiye isi baat par

The problem is the next appointment will also be made keeping political considerations in view because of the 2023 elections.

Imran Khan is going to choose the guy who he thinks is going to help him win the 2023 elections as opposed to someone who would be best for the state and our soldiers.
The Afghan National Army all have armoured vehicles. There ia a video today of them fleeing a provincial capital under Taliban gunfire and they were able to do it because of that armoured protection. The fcuking Afgan Army goons are better protected than our soldiers.

Last edited:
Will not stop for a very very long time as the Pakistani nation are very lethargic and bypass any such incident. We are losing too many young men.
Tbh I blame FATF and those who are telling us to restrain ourselves. Because of them we have to show strategic restraint. It's dumb. Massively dumb

The PM is beghairat of the highest order. We still havent forgotten how his whole party was running pole to pole to get extension for their baap. Hell the minister for law resigned to fight the case in court for it. The level of shamelessness is just astounding.

You are making zero sense - seems like you are having an infinite brain fade knowning you cant save the boots from the deserved bashing. Your whole world must be crumbling down.
Tbh I blame FATF and those who are telling us to restrain ourselves. Because of them we have to show strategic restraint. It's dumb. Massively dumb
Wah wah, another mouthful from the saviour of core commanders. Apparently FATF is restraining us from saving our soldiers from getting attacked, using drones or providing air support?

dude you are an absolute embarrasment.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom