What's new

Quotes

Never chase money, let money chase you.

Do not be afraid of hardwork

My Great-Grandfather C.B.

GOOD but i need money now and if money late to chase me who i merry

"The slightest movement affects the whole of nature; one stone can alter the whole sea. Likewise, in the realm of grace, the slightest action affects everything because of its consequences; therefore everything matters."

Blaise Pascal

GOOD but i need money now and if money late to chase me who i merry

Imran bhai Pakistan mein tu ab paisey he nahi hein.......... so keep your sharp eyes on "Saudi Sheikanis" to be nearer to the chaser.................. may be "money" chase u in this way Merry & money two in one:tup:..........that once you get interacted with some saudi she may bring OIL money to you.........but dont forget oil prices are at its lower now a days.........so be cautious upon selection of right time:cheers:

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

John Stuart Mill
This quote defines exactly, current Pakistani Status & state of minds.

It is not the function of our Government to keep the citizen from falling into error; it is the function of the citizen to keep the Government from falling into error.

Robert Houghwout Jackson, Associate Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court and Chief Judge at the War-Crimes Tribunal in Nuremberg

If 50 million people say a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing.
Anatole France

Yes about 50 miliions of peoples of Pakistan, did such thing during elections recently just approx 8 months ago, and now..............

"Zadari Play the swindle, while Pakistan is burning" .........exactly as same as saying: "Nero Play the Fiddle While Rome Burns"

Nero came to the throne in 54AD when he was only sixteen at the time, his mother had a significant influence on the early years of his rule. When she felt her influence on Nero was waning, however, she began looking for younger emperor to replace him. Before she could do that, however, Nero had her killed. Perhaps this murder is indicative of how ruthless Nero really was. He was extra corrupted by every lust, natural and unnatural.

But Zardari didn't do any thing wrong with BB, as such in case of any resemblance, it may be misunderstanding of peoples Otherwise Zardari is afterall Zardari The President of Pakistan, and "Ravi chain he chain likh raha hey".:bunny::smokin:

Last edited:
Bush quotes:

“In my sentences I go where no man has gone before.”

"Most imports are from outside of the country”

“Well, I think if you say you're going to do something and don't do it, that's trustworthiness.”

“I just want you to know that, when we talk about war, we're really talking about peace.”

“The thing that's wrong with the French is that they don't have a word for entrepreneur”

“You can fool some of the people all the time, and those are the ones you want to concentrate on.”

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."

"Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory."

"You're never beaten until you admit it."

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."

"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."

"May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't."

George S Patton.

Never compromise yourself.
You are all you've got.
..Betty Ford

When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around.
But when I got to be twenty one I was astonished at how much he had learnt in seven years.

...Mark Twain

Say not you know a man entirely till you have divided an inheritance with him.

..Johann Kaspar Lavater

Some families can trace their ancestors back three hundred years but can't tell you where their children were last night.

..unknown

A man has three names.

The name he inherited, the name his parents gave him and the name he makes for himself.

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction. Blas Pascal.

Take the obvious, add a cupful of brains, a generous pinch of imagination, a bucketful of courage and daring, stir well and bring to a boil. Bernard Baruch.

Join the Army, travel the world, meet lots of interesting people, then kill them. :usflag:

Anyone who says he is not scared must be mad ...or must be a Gurkha !

Sam Manekshaw

Back
Top Bottom