What's new

Quotes

Industry is the soul of business and the keystone of prosperity. Charles Dickens

“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing
and rightdoing there is a field.
I'll meet you there.

When the soul lies down in that grass
the world is too full to talk about.”
Rumi

1187196_608514995867406_1077840678_n.jpg

At 3 yrs “Mommy, I love you”.
At 10, “Mom whatever”.
At 16, “My Mom is so annoying”.
At 18, “I wanna leave this house”.
At 25,”Mom, you were right”.
At 30, “I wanna go to Mom’s
house”.
At 50, “I don’t wanna lose my
Mom”.
At 70, “I would give up
EVERYTHING for my Mom to be
here with me”.

"A new state cannot simply fall down from the sky instead it has to grow from within the people. Because when I need loyality, belief, confidence, fanaticism, and commitment then I must turn to where I can still find these values and these values can always be found in the people themselves, in the masses of the people!"
Adolf Hitler

Something revelant to preset day Pakistan:

"We dont have their colonies. We dont have the opportunities of international world connections which these states and peoples possess. Our Reich, which is so crammed and which has so few of the necessities for life needs to be carefully and thoughtfully cultivated and managed. We cannot succeed without planning."
Adolf Hitler

I find hope in the darkest of days, and focus in the brightest. I do not judge the universe.
-Dalai Lama XIV

I find hope in the darkest of days, and focus in the brightest. I do not judge the universe.
-Dalai Lama XIV

This is a thread to share interesting quotes that may be yours or somebodys else that you are moved by.

Cheers. :cheers:

"Khaliq se Mangna Ezat ki bat he,Agr de to Rehmat or na de to Hikmat,
Mkhloq se Mangna Zillat he Agr de to Ehsan na de to Shrmindgi.
hazrat ali r.a

"God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time." :lol:

- Robin Williams, commenting on the Clinton/Lewinsky affair

“Love is a travel. All travelers whether they want or not are changed. No one can travel into love and remain the same.”
~Shams Tabrizi

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom