What's new

Quran burning is a crime in China

Any piece of paper need to be burn when they are old enough. So many Quran are printed every year. The world will soon fill with Quran if every one are preserved.
You can recycle it. The guy was burning it online so he was making trouble. Trouble-maker got caught and taught a lesson!

What ever China do, China is role model for everyone, And we appreciate China progress, and human development in such short time . China is future Super Power!
Pakistan will continue to support China, we don’t care even if they kill 500,000 Christian or 500,000 Muslim or anyone. None of our business. We pray for China and His progress :china:.

if he has guts, he should burn Japan or USA national flag instead of Quran.
They are already doing this.
9F6CAFE3-00F7-448F-A747-E8538DC5ED86.jpeg

854F28A8-123A-4BAC-ACF0-B08C29DAD557.jpeg

Last edited:
Such hate speech and acts done with pure intention of Offending a group of people and provoke them to cause unrest should be treated by 10 days of jail?
he can speak against Islam as much as he wants if we is not a Muslim but doing such acts to desecrate something intentionally only for the purpose of causing unrest should be given harsh punishment by law and public apologizing is the best humiliation for such person.

For example what do you want to do? Don't say that you want to eat pork ........ come to Islamabad you can become a member of wild boar hunting club.

What is that one thing Chinese are most sensitive about? I think it's China. So for them it's their religion. If burning Chinese flag would hurt them so equally burning any religious symbol would be hurtful for the followers of that religion. Where is the fair treatment in law?

Is that a wish list?
So according to u, the state- is a ’religion' by itself and that China is favoring this 'religion' at the costs of others.

Makes no sense. Do u even know what u r babbling about?

Before communist party took power. Quran among Holy Books of Law in china. for more than 1300 years.

burning Quran or Bible is not accpetable for me.
Well you're a religious freak and you don't make the laws. If China put rhis guy in jail for burning Quran than China leadership is stupid and becoming like liberal west. The mandate if heaven should be pass on to another government.

This is funny. according to the police note, the man was punished for “inciting ethnic hatred or discrimination” which kinda makes sense as many ethnic groups in China are Muslim majority. however there are no distinct christian ethnic groups in China.

So I guess burning Quran is breaking the law but burning the Bible is totally OK.:lol:
Chinese hypocrisy . Appeasing Muslim is wrong.

I am anti-Islam, In China, any muslim who obey that sick Quran should be wiped out. we don't need the sick religion.

Agreed. :cheers:

The Chinese are no where near as brutal as the USSR was when it came to suppressing Islam. If Islam can survive the USSR, then Islam can survive anything. Eventually the Russians realized they would have to make two way deals to end problems in their Muslim majority areas.

The only thing China worries about is social harmony. An angry minority who feels and believes it is being oppressed by the Chinese is a gift to the enemies of China. If the Chinese really wanted to destroy Muslims they could have tried it during the Cultural Revolution.

It is funny to see the Brahminist Indians getting all happy over this issue while they cheer mobs lynching beef eaters.

In your home ok for me,publicly not acceptable!

even if someone burn a book that contain knowledge than All i have is Pity for that person .

Hehe, In China, even burning Maoist and the Analects of Confucius will not be punished like this, your kind of comment from Muslim just disgust me more on Islam culture.

I am anti-Islam, In China, any muslim who obey that sick Quran should be wiped out. we don't need the sick religion.

I guess you are a good Representation of What West is saying about Chin'a Intolerance against Muslims , but i do want to believe that people like you are not in good numbers ..

if he has guts, he should burn Japan or USA national flag instead of Quran.

TBH i would advice against that too, Burning a Country's flag is not good despite one have difference one should respect the nation itself , there is no reason for Chinese people to have any such law that supports punishment for burning any religious text, in fact its matter of personal choice but it reflects that the person who is burning Quran or bible has no respect for his own people who hold that book Dearly . If someone in Pakistan burn Bible or Vedas I would want him to go to jail for some days along with some Cash penalty ..

What ever China do, China is role model for everyone, And we appreciate China progress, and human development in such short time . China is future Super Power!
Pakistan will continue to support China, we don’t care even if they kill 500,000 Christian or 500,000 Muslim or anyone. None of our business. We pray for China and His progress :china:.

They are already doing this.
View attachment 507464
View attachment 507465
if China kill 50000 Muslim for no reason, then its not the country you shall make friend with, and its not the China i identify with either. Human life is not worthless, its precious than everything.

Well you're a religious freak and you don't make the laws. If China put rhis guy in jail for burning Quran than China leadership is stupid and becoming like liberal west. The mandate if heaven should be pass on to another government.

Muslim is protected by Constitution of PRC, they are citizen of PRC as well. Burning Quran is not neccesary at all.

i agree we shall not give too much previliges to Muslim over non muslim , but they need to be respected as well.

anyway, preaching hatred against certain religion shall not be encouraged at any circumstances.

what harms that Muslim had caused you in.life that you hate them so much? do you really think Islam as an ideology can be eleminated? are you serious?

Ignorance is the Disease of every Nation.
With all due respects to islam,many ideologies more powerful than islam like zoroastrianism were eliminated in history and that too in times when people were more rigid,more unwelcoming of other faiths..we cannot say anything for sure about the future

Back
Top Bottom