What's new

R@ping nuns part of Christian culture claims Hindu leader

Not all the religion. Stop crapping.
You've put on blinders then.
Let me reiterate"In every religion men have committed crimes against women in the name of religion".
Now prove me wrong!

I think your opinion and mine 're poles apart when it comes to religion, so I'm most prolly banging my head against a wall right now.
I would not support that troll, and that's final.

In my opinion Islam and Christianity 're all influenced by Hinduism and ergo the connection. There is only one god, infact there's only god.
Our opinions are different, but Vedanta also teaches one to be aware and fight,Adharma as it is our duty to defend Dharma. running away from problems is called Escapism not Vedanta.

Our opinions are different, but Vedanta also teaches one to be aware and fight,Adharma as it is our duty to defend Dharma. running away from problems is called Escapism not Vedanta.
Lol
My problem is with ppl telling me that Vedanta is about splitting and slicing others.

Lol
My problem is with ppl telling me that Vedanta is about splitting and slicing others.
Well even that is part of it, what is not in Vedanta?

"Yatha pinde tatha brahmande, yatha brahmande tatha pinde".
"As is the individual, so is the universe, as is the universe, so is the individual"
"As Above, So Below".

In my opinion Islam and Christianity 're all influenced by Hinduism and ergo the connection. There is only one god, infact there's only god.

Because there is only God, the stress about "the only God" is superfluous and illogical. Because any other God will be too that God only and hence entirely valid. So denying multiplicity of Gods defeats the statement there is only God.

Manvane njan kazhinja thavan kayyil kittiyapol fry cheythuvittathanu .Pakshe kooduthal parayan pattiyilla apozhekkum tholiyan banned aayi.
ohh,in that Australian abo thread??
He seriously believes that he is an avatar or a reincarnation and we all are his creatures ..He use to frighten others by his venom filled commandments..but yet he managed to get lot of devotees in this very forum including female bhakths like that female human bomb 'Samudra mandhan'..They are ready to fight and die for their beloved Lord at any time(just like Prabhakaran had used his female cadets in suicide missions)..,i don't get surprised if he became other Ram Rahim..

ohh,in that Australian abo thread??
He seriously believes that he is an avatar or a reincarnation and we all are his creatures ..He use to frighten others by his venom filled commandments..but yet he managed to get lot of devotees in this very forum including female bhakths like that female human bomb 'Samudra mandhan'..They are ready to fight and die for their beloved Lord at any time(just like Prabhakaran had used his female cadets in suicide missions)..,i don't get surprised if he became other Ram Rahim..

A childish attempt to stir trouble :lol: ......... shows your dismal level of intellect.

Why Ram Rahim ? Why not Jesus ? after all he have risen from the dead more times than than your yeshu. :P

Well even that is part of it, what is not in Vedanta?

"Yatha pinde tatha brahmande, yatha brahmande tatha pinde".
"As is the individual, so is the universe, as is the universe, so is the individual"
"As Above, So Below".
How was that related?
Because there is only God, the stress about "the only God" is superfluous and illogical. Because any other God will be too that God only and hence entirely valid. So denying multiplicity of Gods defeats the statement there is only God.
Multiplicity of gods?
We have only one god and that exists in ourselves but the divinity of God resides everywhere and in all things, God is present in all forms of creation,thats what hindus believe and thats why we worship so many gods.

Do you want me to speak about Devadasis and THARKI BABAS in every nook and corner of India?

Moreover, witch hunting and other evils were part of medieval times. Christianity has undergone renaissance and is much more progressive in its outlook.

Hinduism needs its renissance period too. It has to get rid of its orthodox hardliners and focus on removing casteism from its social structure. Once it is done, no one will need to abandon Hinduism. Really guys, you should realize that casteism and untouchability was the most important cause of conversions.

What he said is a historical fact. Do you people know from where the phrase "witch hunting came from"
Witch-hunt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Christian priest used to declare women a witch who do not surrender to them. Witches were used burn alive in masses.

I am not an overtly religious man myself. I dont care if God is one or a million. I dont think God really cares, which way a puny man like me pray to him. The most important thing is how I am contributing to the well being of the society. Whether I lived a good, meaningful and helpful life or not.

I dont care about the rest of the agadam-bagadum about religion, heaven, hell, halal, haram, paap, punya etc.

Do you want me to speak about Devadasis and THARKI BABAS in every nook and corner of India?

Moreover, witch hunting and other evils were part of medieval times. Christianity has undergone renaissance and is much more progressive in its outlook.

Hinduism needs its renissance period too. It has to get rid of its orthodox hardliners and focus on removing casteism from its social structure. Once it is done, no one will need to abandon Hinduism. Really guys, you should realize that casteism and untouchability was the most important cause of conversions.

I am not an overtly religious man myself. I dont care if God is one or a million. I dont think God really cares, which way a puny man like me pray to him. The most important thing is how I am contributing to the well being of the society. Whether I lived a good, meaningful and helpful life or not.

I dont care about the rest of the agadam-bagadum about religion, heaven, hell, halal, haram, paap, punya etc.

Alright!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom