What's new

R1A Distribution in Pakistan

And your sanghi/RSS extremists are no better than our jahil mullah, you terrorizing Muslims in your country and threaten to attack Pakistan and want to take it back our part of Kashmir and GB

So you're more obsessed to Pakistan rather than we obsessed to Indian and Hindus
Pakistan attacked us 3 times atleast and you guys still have audacity to say that Indins threaten to attack. Hypocrisy at best.

Because your countrymen are so obsessed with us we have to address the elephant in the room. It was a funny fringe "not all Indians" thing before but now you have hundreds of millions of idiots believing this rubbish.
Again keep on discussing about India/Hindus and announce that "no no we are not obsessed and only do this for sake of humanity"

Pakistan attacked us 3 times atleast and you guys still have audacity to say that Indins threaten to attack. Hypocrisy at best.
We didn't attack you on 3 times but you attack us every time

And forget the speeches of modi in 2019 election your politicians and extremists goons threatened Pakistan time to time

You're the biggest mess/threat for the peace of the subcontinent

Jai terrorist hind

Again keep on discussing about India/Hindus and announce that "no no we are not obsessed and only do this for sake of humanity"
You can't spread BS about Pakistanis without Pakistanis eventually acknowledging it. We will not sit and quietly let you rewrite history.
Pakistan attacked us 3 times
- In 1947 you supported a genocidal dictator who killed 200,000 Kashmiri Muslims in suppressing revolts by Kashmiris against his tyrannical rule
-In 1965 you launched a failed offensive in Kutch in Sindh, in return we merely instigated an insurgency in Kashmir and you then attacked Pakistan, starting an all out invasion of Lahore and Sialkot which failed miserably (same doctrine delusional Indian planners follow today)
-In 1971 you meddled in our civil war, occupied parts of East Pakistan by November, provoking a third war.
-In 1984 you attacked the Siachen Glacier - neutral commentators see this as one of the most pointless and costly operations in history
-In 1988, 2002, 2016, and 2019 you tried and failed to attack and militarily coerce us.

Pakistan has only started 1 of the 9 conflicts listed here - Kargil - that too, was in retaliation for Siachen.

We didn't attack you on 3 times but you attack us every time

And forget the speeches of modi in 2019 election your politicians and extremists goons threatened Pakistan time to time

You're the biggest mess/threat for the peace of the subcontinent

Jai terrorist hind
Did they teach you in madrasa that India attacked Pakistan ?
I hope you are atleast old enough to recall Kargil.

You can't spread BS about Pakistanis without Pakistanis eventually acknowledging it. We will not sit and quietly let you rewrite history.

- In 1947 you supported a genocidal dictator who killed 200,000 Kashmiri Muslims in suppressing revolts by Kashmiris against his tyrannical rule
-In 1965 you launched a failed offensive in Kutch in Sindh, in return we merely instigated an insurgency in Kashmir and you then attacked Pakistan, starting an all out invasion of Lahore and Sialkot which failed miserably (same doctrine delusional Indian planners follow today)
-In 1971 you meddled in our civil war, occupied parts of East Pakistan by November, provoking a third war.
-In 1984 you attacked the Siachen Glacier - neutral commentators see this as one of the most pointless and costly operations in history
-In 1988, 2002, 2016, and 2019 you tried and failed to attack and militarily coerce us.

Pakistan has only started 1 of the 9 conflicts listed here - Kargil - that too, was in retaliation for Siachen.
Oh really ! I like the way you guys are taught.
Should I post videos of Pakistani historian/journalists about who started what ?

Did they teach you in madrasa that India attacked Pakistan ?
I hope you are atleast old enough to recall Kargil.

Oh really ! I like the way you guys are taught.
Should I post videos of Pakistani historian/journalists about who started what ?
We started on your disputed territory than you attack main land Pakistan

And in 71 war you attacked East Pakistan first why you interfere our internal matter in 71 give the explanation about it Mr Idol worshipper

In the ancient Indian historiographical context, only the genetics of the original Kshatria and Brahman groups are of significance. Others are irrelevant. Hindutva insecurity is because of that.

There’s this Pakistani YT blogger Mazhaib with an awesome blog about her living in China. Just a beautiful presentation and production. On Facebook, a Pakistani new site ran her story, and in the comments section - I don’t need to repeat what and who came and started leaving really vile comments about her and our women. I will always defend our women no matter what. Can’t turn into blacks or goras here in the US.

Please share the VLOG link and Facebook Story link :P

Earlier today, @arjunk posted screenshots of the R1A distribution during an argument with a Hindutva idiot. The Hindutva kept claiming ridicule theory about our ancestors and “forced conversions.”

Our pre-Islamic ancestors ate beef and buried their dead. Modern Brahmanistic culture cremate their dead. They abstain from eating beef.

So how did we follow "their religions."

Our pre-Islamic ancestors ate beef and buried their dead. Modern Brahmanistic culture cremate their dead. They abstain from eating beef.

They need a national narrative to unify their diverse society. All nations do this. The concept of India to them is all what you described above. There is a very specific purpose they are doing this and many of them are funded to spread this narrative. It’s narrative building.

Bramens used to slaughter cows and eat beef too.

Buddha saved the cows not Bramens

Bramens used to slaughter cows and eat beef too.

Buddha saved the cows not Bramens

They don't anymore. The cow worshiping culture came much later on from what I know. It probably came from the teaching of respecting animals for all they give us.

But that teaching went overboard and went into worship.

And Small Penis too

No wonder that keeps them frustrated all the time and out of that frustration they can only rape :lol:
maybe this why indian women like to get fcuked by other races like white race. They need orgasm now again.

@AA_ watch out for the Islamists coming and crying "what you're proud of your ancestors over pride in Arabs???? How dare you!"

@AA_ watch out for the Islamists coming and crying "what you're proud of your ancestors over pride in Arabs???? How dare you!"
Islamists aren’t like that as I’m one of them.

The only folks I noticed are typically bindus and secular.

The Muslims played a key role in our identity believe it or not. Our identity is derivative of Muslims and South Asia - specifically Pakistanis.

The bindu hates both because he’s thoroughly confused about his own and feels as we should be one family just off the fact that we all enjoyed living in the same prison that was the British Raj.

Back
Top Bottom