What's new

Raad Anti aircraft missile system

I thought of SA-17 the first time I saw it, but it turned that the missiles are different as well as the chassis. I did not think of SA-11 because I thought there was not a wheeled version. So it turned out there is a "Wheeled TELAR of Buk-M2EK SAM", they are identical in everything. However, good achievement though. But, I am wondering, from where did they get it?
Syria has Buks. Now i think its actually a mishmash of Buk and Kvadrat. Because Raad has 3 missiles like Kvadrat.

Syria has Buks. Now i think its actually a mishmash of Buk and Kvadrat. Because Raad has 3 missiles like Kvadrat.

I would have guessed that if it was tracked, but Syria doesn't have the wheeled version. 3 missiles doesn't make it SA-6, it's almost an exact copy of SA-11.

Iraqi Shiite cleric demands Turkey to re-adopt independent Islamic state politics

25 September 2012 14:32 (Last updated 25 September 2012 14:33)
Iraqi Shiite cleric Ayatollah Jawad Al-Khalidi has said that they demanded Turkey to re-adopt independent Islamic state politics and succeed Ottoman Empire.

BAGHDAD

Iraqi Shiite cleric Ayatollah Jawad Al-Khalidi has said that they demanded Turkey to re-adopt independent Islamic state politics and succeed Ottoman Empire.
Speaking to Anadolu Agency correspondent on Tuesday, Al-Khalidi, is grand son of Ayatollah Mohammed Mehdi Al-Khalidi who had given a fatwa saying that Ottoman Empire should be defended during the World War I, said that resurrection of Ottoman Empire was a desire of himself.
"We do desire Turkey to re-adopt independent Islamic state politics and succeed Ottoman Empire. I want to see resurrection of Ottoman Empire," said Al-Khalidi.
Noting that waiting for English and Americans to sort their problems out would not be an option, Al-Khalidi stated that they would welcome Turkey's return to the region with independent Islamic state politics.
Al-Khalid stated that Turkey could bring Islamic countries together.
"Turkey can open out more on Syria, Iraq and Iran. Turkey should maintain its relations with Saudi Arabia, Egypt and Gulf countries. Within the scope of these relations, Turkey can bring Islamic states together. In the light of these, the crisis in Syria can be sorted out and also we can solve the problems between Turkey and Iraq. Because we do not want Turkey to move away from us, and also we do not want to become distanced with Turkey. Turkish people are our brothers and sisters. Islam unites us," said Al-Khalid. I've never heard of him. the Shiite cleric the known one are Alsistani Alyaqobi Alhakeem Alnajafi if they said so then we can count.

please son , read abit more about politics , its not peanuts like you think , to export to Europe you gota pas through our territory , and give us part of it , now the kurdish region in iraq is giving us oil and is asking us to export it through our country and give technology for oil because they dont have ( many news about it , cant be bothered now)
not really uncle we can export it throw the gulf another rout Syria if we would.

lmao 450 billion while under 32 years of harsh economic sanction vs 800 billion while enjoying economic relations with the whole planet. haha that sucks balls

And as i said, Iraq alone has enough oil reserves to buy Turkey 10 fold. They just need to re-build their infrastructure and increase their output each year. both of those things are being done. They're already producing at their highest levels in history and money is flowing in.

And as Surena said, you guys were living worse than the people of sub continent till a few decades ago. It took Iran going under sanctions and Iraq being destroyed to move up. well guess what? The sanctions are temporary and Iraq is re-building FAST.

Iran and Iraq both have resources up the yin yang, but both have problems, although different ones. What's similar is that the problems are temporary at best. The good thing about oil and gas is that even if you were sitting still for 32 years, over a 5 year period you could literally go from 450 billion GDP to 1.5 trillion. All Iran needs to do is increase exports from 2-3 million barrels per day to 6 million (as it was during shah's time) and increase the natural gas exports (second largest reserve on the planet). Both of those are guranteed to happen. The money that comes in will finance our infrastructure and help our companies start exporting and producing and engaging the world. Also, Iranians outside Iran collectively own hundreds of billions of dollars. Their investments, plus the investments of foreign nations (once the sanctions are removed) collectively will reach insane levels.

Turkey has reached its potential and from now on we know what to expect. Iran and Iraq both have saudi level oil and gas, if not more, and they have amazing talents inside the country. 20-30 years from now Turkey will be begging for loans from Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia etc...

Black gollllllld bitcheesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
That's why they work hard to keep the country in a state of instability with there allies Al saud and hamad in Qatar!!!! piece of junk regimes.

Congratulations, you proved that our defense minister was right when he said that it is based on Buk.:P, but I don't expect someone who thinks Zafar is C-802 to see the differences between Raad and Buk.

There is a lot of apparent commonality in the Buk and Raad missiles, as well as the launch vehicle, thank you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom