What's new

RAAD II | Updates And Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan may soon declare that it can hit ships too. :D

Please increase your knowledge about war, all strategic location are not hit until they pose serious threat and beyond 1200 km all your location are not strike worthy until MAD is in place.
kuch to andar rehne do abhi :p:

thnx very very much for my first 2 positive rating...i really am very thankfull :-)

So you admit Pakistan doesn't have the ability to target many Indian strategic facilities.
All our military production units of tanks, aircraft, missiles, nuclear facilities are located 1500-2000 km from Pakistan.
even if they are located in mars , we will come bro :p:

for god sake , dont start crying on our this thread..i will make a dedicated cry thread for indians..go there and cry..we want to discuss our missile in this thread

Guys please stop engaging this Indian troll. Let mods handle it.

So India got owned again :lol:
They increased the range of their/Russian Brahmos to 450 Km.
Pakistan went 100 Km ahead with increase of Raad missile range from 350 Km to 550 Km.
Difference is that Indian Brahmos still cannot be air launched. Pakistani Raad can be.

Brahmos is an anti ship missile blown out of proportion by indians...

Raad 2 can carry nukes... brahmos cant

In Pak's arsenal - old or young - nothing is useless!!! They're making 50 year-old mirages - with all hip/knee replacement and heart/lungs/kidney transplants surgeries, and Hollywood-class make-overs - fire these flying cobras!!!! With 550km ground hugging top-class piloting maneuvers, carrying miniaturized warheads and evading radars, over the deserts and plains directly into the enemy's hearts and lungs!!!!! What's left????? I see no options other than "Hanuman" and the "Last Afgan" (basically two sides of the same coin)!!!!!! Doval the Devil, a bad cop by training, knows all the thugs in the neighborhood and makes quite a use of them...
unique ability of pakistanies..i wish you visit pindi city and experience the unique modifications of cars/bikes by pindi boys there....ur claims will get further strength...we even repair melted filament of small bulbs by replacing them with other wire

Pakistan is yet to build its own indigenous cruise missile. Torgos & HN-1B are not Pakistani products Pakistan cannot even canisterize its ballistic missiles or even build a 10 km SAM

Fair enough. You can refuse to accept reality.

No test, no official confirmation, no stats on payload etc.

I'd wait before celebrating. Decreasing the payload would increase range as well. So lets not jump our guns

Brahmos skims at 5-10m from ground before hitting target.

Shaheen are useful only in nuclear strikes in conventional role they are useless.
lol increase your knowledge brahmos can only fly in straight direction and only fly low over ocean cause of no terrain which is useless inland conflict where raad and babur series are like tomahawk cruise missile (only of their kind) which fly very low about few meters above the ground and can match their altitude,directions,speed(in some conditions),path according to terrain and uses cameras to find its target and then attack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom