What's new

Racism: Separate mosques for expats? Its means Saudis are arrogant peoples

wtf so you mean "more dangerous than jews"......man mind your language...don't complain of being racist when you are alrady being racist

No at all racist I am simply telling what they think of themselves on the record so I am right don't the jews consider themselves the chosen ones? and rest as animals that is what their neighbors are on about they don't say they have sister languages now they have sister mentality [I am not accusing the entire population from both sides but significant numbers are like that]. Now research and then reply me back other wise I won't reply.

Didn't go through the whole thread. As with all other nationalities some Saudis may indeed be racists but why make such a fuss about what apparently an idiot Saudi suggested but was scornfully rejected by others???

agar khuda aik, Quran aik, kabbah aik, to kia ho gar hoon haram ki pasbaani ke lie muslman aik.

Didn't go through the whole thread. As with all other nationalities some Saudis may indeed be racists but why make such a fuss about what apparently an idiot Saudi suggested but was scornfully rejected by others???

The fuss is not about what one Saudi said, it's about the rising levels of expat-o-phobia that we are witnessing in the GCC.

The fuss is not about what one Saudi said, it's about the rising levels of expat-o-phobia that we are witnessing in the GCC.

Maybe. I don't intend to debate whether Saudis are arrogant/racist or not. The title of this thread is an example of a hasty generalization and the original article didn't bear it. Instead of asserting something uninferable from the content, a title is supposed to reflect the summary of an article.

You are correct but the steps should be taken like posters in different languages asking foreigners to come clean mentioning some reference hadiths. Next should be to educate them regarding hygiene etc in masajids. But the way they are going I am certain they'll come up with everything separate they are turning like jews the so called chosen people.

These foreign workers are the janitors, construction workers, garbage collectors and other low level job performers who work 12 hours shifts doing jobs that Saudis would not even think of. These people barely have enough to eat, let alone the money to work on their hygiene. In an ideal situation, no one should go to a mosque smelling like crap but this is far from ideal. You want them to stop smelling, treat them better. Don't promise them one salary, and offer half of it when they land in KSA.

This is a typical example of an arrogant man who thinks too high of himself, and considers it his eternal right to be served by these smelly workers.

Maybe. I don't intend to debate whether Saudis are arrogant/racist or not. The title of this thread is an example of a hasty generalization and the original article didn't bear it. Instead of asserting something uninferable from the content, a title is supposed to reflect the summary of an article.

I don't think you completely understood the significance of that comment.

Islam is universal and makes everyone equal before the eyes of God, except by virtue.

Now for someone sitting in a Muslim place of worship to suggest that non-Saudi Muslims be kept away from their mosque is not a trivial thing. Nationalism is something I could understand, but to consider a fellow Muslim unworthy of one's mosque is racism. To even think of such a thing is to challenge the core Islamic principles of equality and brotherhood. And to say it aloud and raise questions about it are just disturbing.

I don't think you completely understood the significance of that comment.

Islam is universal and makes everyone equal before the eyes of God, except by virtue.

Now for someone sitting in a Muslim place of worship to suggest that non-Saudi Muslims be kept away from their mosque is not a trivial thing. Nationalism is something I could understand, but to consider a fellow Muslim unworthy of one's mosque is racism. To even think of such a thing is to challenge the core Islamic principles of equality and brotherhood. And to say it aloud and raise questions about it are just disturbing.

Completely agree with you. I'm just opposed to the fallacious doctoring with the thread title.

Back
Top Bottom