What's new

Racist UK

What the heck is up with these "racist country" threads? Racist India, Racist France, now Racist UK. How long will it take before we see "racist China" or "racist Pakistan"?

What the heck is up with these "racist country" threads? Racist India, Racist France, now Racist UK. How long will it take before we see "racist China" or "racist Pakistan"?

It has already been said on many ocassions that Pakistan n China are racists....even in this thread the thread starter sarcastically meant to say that pakistan is racist and uk is all clean..... Here in this forum almost half of the world has been declared or accused as racists including Pakistan, China, India, france, israel, france, usa, afghanistan, saudi arabia and all arab n muslim countries etc

It has already been said on many ocassions that Pakistan n China are racists....even in this thread the thread starter sarcastically meant to say that pakistan is racist and uk is all clean..... Here in this forum almost half of the world has been declared or accused as racists including Pakistan, China, India, france, israel, france, usa, afghanistan, saudi arabia and all arab n muslim countries etc

Well I just don't want to see that HERE.

openning a thread based on sarcasm violates defence.pk rules,
lately we are seeing sarcasm in all of your posts, so there was no need to open a new thread to show your sarcasm talent.

silly thread Brits are Bloody nice people there are idiots like BNP Ganjas but same is the case with all countries .... , secondly i am sure you dont know what you are talking about as most acussed of honor killings are pakistanis and indians... in my experience brit society is the fairest

Yes brits are racists..
jsut see the list of countries they make joke of in daily liffe

1- India
2- Pakistan
3- France due to WW2
4- Germany WW2
5- USA call them dumb People
6- Afganistan
7- Russia
8- Korea
10- Libya - and all other arab countries to some extend
11- Ireland
12- scotland
13- wales - sheep relared jokes
etc etc
(above list is not in any perticular order)

list goes on and on, if anyone have any issue then i recon come and live in london and you will know it :)

Last edited:
silly thread Brits are Bloody nice people there are idiots like BNP Ganjas but same is the case with all countries .... , secondly i am sure you dont know what you are talking about as most acussed of honor killings are pakistanis and indians... in my experience brit society is the fairest

:taz::taz::devil:

I love watching this Pakistan team play.

Instead of really being thankful to the ECB for hosting neutral matches, and demanding good administrators & infrastructure which Pakistani fans deserve. You guys are accusing, asking 'why should we thank them, economic gain was theirs'. All you got to say is hatred, allegations, conspiracy theories, racism. You listen to useless statements from Shamsul Hasan and Ijaz Butt, Cricket overshadowed by their statements.

Learn to differentiate between the ECB and the English press.

PCB let Pakistan down and not the ECB. ICC waited for PCB to take action.

Bad umpiring is human error, we had 7-8 bad decisions in Sydney Test, Still relations between ACB and BCCI are great, BCCI president remained diplomatic. Its part of game. Sachin was victim of 5-6 dubious umpiring decisions in 2008, 2 on England tour that too when he was playing on 90s.

You hate Murali, Vettori, Dravid, Kallis, Sachin, Jayasuriya cuz they said 'Players involved in match fixing should be punished 'IF' found guilty'. Its obvious if press ask any sportsmen he will say same like above guys. What was there to hate ? I read posts like 'Murali you chucker, cheater', Dravid 'accused of ball tampering, what joke'.

Now Ricky Ponting is NICE guy, huh ? Remember Amir-Ponting, Asif-Ponting ? He punched 18yr old kid when he was celebrating his wicket. He is not liked anywhere in world except new found love Pakistan. He is same guy who said, 'Corruption is in their (Pak) culture, and Australians never got involved in match fixing'. His new comments are just to put pressure on England, Ashes is only 60 days far, mind games.

Why BCCI wants to damage Pakistan cricket ? India Pak matches are house full, TV rights sell in billion$. BCCI needs PCB.

The biggest proof of UK's racism is them letting us to host neutral matches.

Actually UK people are pretty racist ... just count the number of honor killings that have happened because a UK born caucasian daughter married a Pakistani son. On the other hand, we, the Pakistani have been VERY accepting of people of other religions and races.

UK people refer to some players as "Vikings" and start praising their racial traits. Whereas, in Pakistan, we never refer to a specific person as a "Pathan". We don't claim that a person born a Pathan is naturally stronger, more honest and lion hearted.

Only Arabs are less racist than Pakistanis.

Lol'd real sweet mate .

The biggest proof of UK's racism is them letting us to host neutral matches.

Actually UK people are pretty racist ... just count the number of honor killings that have happened because a UK born caucasian daughter married a Pakistani son. On the other hand, we, the Pakistani have been VERY accepting of people of other religions and races.

UK people refer to some players as "Vikings" and start praising their racial traits. Whereas, in Pakistan, we never refer to a specific person as a "Pathan". We don't claim that a person born a Pathan is naturally stronger, more honest and lion hearted.

Only Arabs are less racist than Pakistanis.

Am i the only one who understands what he is trying to say :disagree:

Lol'd real sweet mate.

Back
Top Bottom