What's new

rafale shady business: Why Detailed Price Specs Of Rafale Deal Aren't Being Shared

It cannot be released to the public, but it can be released to Joint Parliamentary Committee on Defence.

Preaching to the "choir".
They are neither interested in truth or are they interested in security of India.

They have only ONE agenda. To destroy Hindus. The current iteration of their anger is towards Modi. Before it was on Advani and Atal and I am sure in future it will be on the leader representing us Hindus.

Beyond that everything is optics. They will butcher Hindus to the last man and enslave all Woman and wink at us saying "this is all for your own good".

Preaching to the "choir".
They are neither interested in truth or are they interested in security of India.

They have only ONE agenda. To destroy Hindus. The current iteration of their anger is towards Modi. Before it was on Advani and Atal and I am sure in future it will be on the leader representing us Hindus.

Beyond that everything is optics. They will butcher Hindus to the last man and enslave all Woman and wink at us saying "this is all for your own good".

I am not posting for him or his ilk. He is just a means for me to educate the rest of the guys who visit pdf.

I have told you already that Indian defense budget is just 50 billion.

India is a low income country, cant manage everything that it wants.

CIA fact book = Indian revenue = 275 billion

No way India can prosper this way:

India has no gold deposits, no crude oil, no hard currency, few numbers of PHDs per capita, very few research papers of commercial value, no critical technology. Just imagine this; IBM has more (technical) patents of commercial value than entire India. Intellectual property, India draws a blank. International Brand value, India is absent among (many) top nations. Sweden has the most MNCs per capita, while a big country as India which touts itself as the 4th largest economy in the world has very few such MNCs relatively.

Miracles are not reaching Indian shores, hence Modi is ruling by fooling.

I have told you already that Indian defense budget is just 50 billion.

India is a low income country, cant manage everything that it wants.

CIA fact book = Indian revenue = 275 billion

No way India can prosper this way:

Miracles are not reaching Indian shores, hence Modi is ruling by fooling.

People get impressed by the occasional big ticket purchase, and fail to see that we need rifles for the entire Army, AND the armed police forces, perhaps different specifications, but for all of them; that we need to upgrade the weapons content of the down-the-line infantry squad, that we need to mechanise most of our infantry, to make a certain number of formations properly equipped to work closely with armour, that we need accompanying self-propelled howitzers and heavy cannon, that we need a replacement for that horrible T-90, that we need a mix of infantry fighting vehicles and armoured personnel carriers, instead of being dependent on the latter alone, that we need anti-aircraft missile-bearing vehicles to speed along with the tank columns, that we need nearly six divisions' worth of attack helicopters, that we need ammunition for everything, for a duration of at least 30 days, and that's not even coming to the end of the Army Aviation Corps.

What India and Pakistan need to do is sit down and sort out Kashmir. Then all this stupid spending can be reduced and we can all get better roads schools hospitals etc

I agree there's not much money and too much money is being wasted.
But come on, stop this illogical Samsung comparison.

What India and Pakistan need to do is sit down and sort out Kashmir. Then all this stupid spending can be reduced and we can all get better roads schools hospitals etc
Okay. Bring back Musharraf. ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom