What's new

Rafale Slipstream: India not to Budge on Lowering Jets’ Price

First entirely logic thing I heard from you for a while, man! Kudos!
If you think I hate India ( and I trust the same applies to Vauban ),
you indeed don't understand me!

But above & after that line it goes your usual South. Taking once more
your point of view as universal, you missed that I said Rafale numbers
for India would be 90 MINIMUM a few weeks ago ...before you joined PDF!!!
You just took it upon yourself to refuse to hear me then and tagged me
in here as linked to someone else's declaration, that's all! No biggie!
But no need to repeat it either, ideally?

It's not that important anyhow; in another lifetime maybe.
As for the present one, don't worry ( about it ), be happy!
Tay.

You are very condescending. Who cares what you posted before when you can't accept that very same viewpoint from someone else? Was I the one who claimed "all" Falcons will be made in India?

There was nothing I said that would expect such a reaction from you. You can't stomach the fact that the Indian Armed Forces will be the largest operator of the Rafale. And the fact that there is a high chance Dassault may give more importance to India's Rafale production line in the future.

Nobody has to say things to your liking here as long as it's the truth. And your apparent 'cryptic' posts fail to impress.

Cheers, man. Maybe someday you will open your eyes and see things for what they really are.

Wow! I'm sorry to say so but that is an inept view.
If it was true, buying a couple more SuperJets than other clients would get you the T-50 prod line.
It won't happen!
This isn't just my opinion. Picdel shares the same.

Remember this little incident.

Picdel and I had a small discussion on what would happen if the F-35 fails and 3000 Rafales are to be made. This is how the conversation went:

Picdel: We wait for the collapse of XB-35 and we will sell 3000 Rafale.

Me: And hopefully India builds at least half that.

Picdel: Operatinal life of Rafale will be 50 years, there is 20 years already done, so it remain 30. Maximum France can produce is 30/year, so 900 max during 30 years, so there is a potential of 2100 for India.

So you are the only one who thinks nothing is happening.

This rafale deal is getting too much annoying. Its insane to spend this much money on just 36 planes.

First entirely logic thing I heard from you for a while, man! Kudos!
If you think I hate India ( and I trust the same applies to Vauban ),
you indeed don't understand me!

But above & after that line it goes your usual South. Taking once more
your point of view as universal, you missed that I said Rafale numbers
for India would be 90 MINIMUM a few weeks ago ...before you joined PDF!!!
You just took it upon yourself to refuse to hear me then and tagged me
in here as linked to someone else's declaration, that's all! No biggie!
But no need to repeat it either, ideally?

It's not that important anyhow; in another lifetime maybe.
As for the present one, don't worry ( about it ), be happy!
Tay.

Its more than 200. Multiple people have said this. And what we are going through now, is just finalisation. IN and IAF are going to be behind the Rafale. It will be a main stay along with the Su-30 MKI and Tejas. Tejas numbers are also expected to go up. What wer are hearing currently is just to ensure Rafale gets go ahead. Once this is done, you will see and hear the IAF say what a fantastic plane it is and how they cannot wait to have more.

Sukhois close to 350
Rafale close to 200+ for IAF
Tejas 300+ both Mk1, Mk1A and Mk2.

These numbers will be finalised by 2020.

I'm really sorry that you don't have access to more private sections for that forces me to answer you
here ( albeit one last time ), @randomradio. Good news though, it will be the last time!

You are very condescending. Who cares what you posted before when you can't accept that very same viewpoint from someone else?
Condescending? Followed by -Who cares what you think? Grab a mirror!
&
"... can't accept ... from someone else"? Welcome to discussion fora!
That is what they're for, buddy : exchanging from different points of view?
Besides, PDF is not a dictatorship ... wasn't before you arrived and won't change to accommodate you!

You can't stomach the fact that the Indian Armed Forces will be the largest operator of the Rafale.
Potentially! That's the difference, your haughtiness! And since I did not force as much on you ...
I refuse you the right to talk in my name which you've just done anew!
BTW, what I cannot stomach is fools! The rest, I either ignore, vanquish or eat anyway! :wave:

Nobody has to say things to your liking here as long as it's the truth.
People here say whatever they want as long as it stays within the rules ...
but take your time reading that sentence over and over, it contains the crux of our different!

And your apparent 'cryptic' posts fail to impress.
Unimpressed by what you do not understand, are you? Take heart, you're one of legions!

Maybe someday you will open your eyes and see things for what they really are.
And I'M the condescending one? How old are you?
You essentially wrote that things are what you think them to be in that sentence! o_O
Sorry but no go! Things are what they are, irrespective of you and I.

Remember this little incident.
You forgot a question mark there. Either that or your arrogance just resurfaced ...

Now please privately ask Pic if he feels certain that we'll sell 3 000 Rafales, certain ( or sure ) being the
operative word.

So you are the only one who thinks nothing is happening.
Not only did you just again faceplant like a pro as I never said as much & I wouldn't be the only one by far
even if it was true ... but also ... you're still not authorized to put words in my mouth.
It's all happening in your head.

Facts :
I have no problem with India; I have a problem with you!

You keep confusing what you think/believe with reality.

I asked you to stop this quarrel for the good of the forum.

I pulled out of the Rafale News thread to avoid this situation;
leaving friends and letting you show off as a wannabe star.

You tagged me in here with false claims about what I think.

I asked you above to desist from that as neither of us is the
raison d'être of this forum. You tagged me again, not I!​

Now, I'm not the reporting kind but this is quite close to harassment on your part, beware of that.

Last but not least, my posts are not too cryptic for many good fellows around here. I wonder what it means?
But I'll try to be clear : Talking to you is a loss of time! You're too obtuse for it to do any good!
You can claim victory when you spew filth later having had the last word, I don't give a damn!

Goodbye, Tay.

P.S. You're now on my biological ignore list :cheers:

Last edited:
Now please privately ask Pic if he feels certain that we'll sell 3 000 Rafales, certain ( or sure ) being the operative word.

Picdel believes the F-35 program will fail. He says the F-35 won't achieve FOC until 2031. And he's pretty stubborn about it. There is merit to his viewpoint of course since we know that the F-35 is constantly being delayed every few years and they are splitting block work over many years. Of course, I argued against it.

He wrote an article about it.
Le logiciel du F-35

It's not just privately. We have discussed every single eventuality of what will happen if one program fails or one program succeeds. This was one of them about the F-35. And he's been pretty stubborn about the F-35, even if I've tried convincing him otherwise. The following is just one instance about the article:
---------------
Me: You have assumed 10-20 people working on 1 module for a total of 250 modules. That means they need 2500-5000 people working on it simultaneously.

But at the same time, you have calculated the time taken for testing after all the codes have been written. But the program has been conducting simultaneous writing, bench testing and releasing software in blocks for flight testing. So the time taken overlaps.

Picdel: Yes it's why they made 2A, 2B, 3I, 3F software block during test of 2B they write 3I and so on, recently L.M. said they have 500 more people working on the software 24/24 and 7/7 so it's close to your 2500 -5000 people.

The time overlap, but you need to make non regression tests each time there is a new standard to test so you don't decrease the time needed.
---------------

So you don't have to take it on yourself to presume what we think, that's one of the reasons why you are condescending. Whether what he says will be true or not isn't really in question, you making assumptions about other people based on what you think is right is the problem.

You tagged me in here with false claims about what I think.
Haha. These are your words. This is what you said:
I cannot and will not speak for him but I highly doubt that Pic shares your view that Dassault wants to transfer all Falcon activity to India.
And what was condescending is that in that very same post you decided to compare India's exports versus France's export all because I said Rafales will be made in India for the armed forces as well as export, which never even warranted such a condescending reply in the first place. And what made it worse was you insinuated that I suggested Dassault will "sell" itself to India if it happened.

Your words:
To reverse your question, since LCA is presently earmarked for about a hundred jets, would you agree to HAL being sold if a bigger order for Tejas came along, if say South Africa signed for 125 of them? No? Then neither will we! That simple!

Furthermore, you demonstrated a lot of ignorance by comparing HAL's quality with Dassault's.
Add a secondary question : Would buyers trust HAL over Dassault quality wise? The answers might not be pleasant! That question is IMHoO better left unasked.
And the minute I corrected you, you started your diatribe.

So yeah, congratulations. You put words in my mouth, then you claim you were victimized. Really? That's why I said I don't care about what you think. You are in denial and that's made worse by your ego. It was perfectly fine if you said "I'll believe it when I see it." A lot of other members have taken up that view here. But you... geez.

To wrap it up, you made presumptions about other people. Then you made a false claim about me, followed by making assumptions about me. Then you demonstrated heavy-handed ignorance, followed by attacking me and worse, my country, after I corrected you, which demonstrated your ego doesn't allow you to learn from me. Does that sound about right?

I apologize if all I did was stick to my convictions.

P.S. You're now on my biological ignore list :cheers:

I'm honoured. At least I won't have to deal with your BS anymore.

I apologize if this came out a bit harsh. Here's to a very rewarding cooperation between France and India.

Seniors café and others where personal stuff is supposed to be taken like the Whatever thread, Surya mate!
Good day to you, Tay.

Back
Top Bottom