What's new

RAFALE VS F-16 BLOCK52+

I think He he is just trolling us..otherwise is it so hard to make an educated guess that blk52 has only a slim chance against rafale ??

He always likes to act as a self proclaimed expert. I have told him twice that the source he asked for doesn't exist, still he is asking for the same thing. I compared all the important metrics and showed him that Rafale beats F16 on every single one of them, still parroting the same old words. I wonder if all pakistanis troll like him.

F-16 is 70's design and reached to its saturation and US using them as a target drones tells the whole story. Whereas Rafale is designed a good decade later and state of the art platform with upgrade potential for atleast two more decades.

F-16's from UASF or IAF might be at par with 4.5 gen platforms as these countries must have included 5th gen technologies during F-16 upgrades. As far as PAF F-16's are concerned, if they can even fire a missile in anger during the full fledged war against the will of big daddy US, it will be an achievement.

If you want to say F-16blk 52 is advanced than F-16IN which is proposed for India... then it is fine no problem... If you want to say F-16 block 52 offers more capabilities.....good for you.. take care

I am actually not saying either. People from India have claimed on this very forum that the Rafale is just much superior to the F-16 B 52. The F-16 B52 doesn't stand a chance and 90-95% of the times, the Rafale will destroy the F-16 without issues.
So I am just trying to find out if there are one or two of credible sources out there that prove or second what you guys are saying. That's it. No one is criticizing what India bought or that Rafale isn't a good jet. Just want to see independent sources claiming that Rafale will score a kill on an F-16 B52 90-95% of the time. In my opinion, that's VERY inaccurate and far fetched. But please provide credible resources so we can end the debate. Thx

I am actually not saying either. People from India have claimed on this very forum that the Rafale is just much superior to the F-16 B 52. The F-16 B52 doesn't stand a chance and 90-95% of the times, the Rafale will destroy the F-16 without issues.
So I am just trying to find out if there are one or two of credible sources out there that prove or second what you guys are saying. That's it. No one is criticizing what India bought or that Rafale isn't a good jet. Just want to see independent sources claiming that Rafale will score a kill on an F-16 B52 90-95% of the time. In my opinion, that's VERY inaccurate and far fetched. But please provide credible resources so we can end the debate. Thx

I am not sure about the probabilities of Winning chances for rafale, But the Rafale have advantage . .... coming to the credible sources.... 90% of articles written by those people who don't have minimum idea about the ethnology in defence

Good lord. The Indian bs. It's amazing what a 100 million people connected to internet can do. The ultimate propaganda machine. It's been two days and EVERY single Indian member's put something to tell me that the mighty Rafale is the God's gift to India and it'll destroy the F-16 like flys falling off the sky. BUT no ONE has given me what I've asked for......a COUPLE OF CREDIBLE SOURCES that, based on the ACTUAL experience tell me that Rafale is the ultimate weapon and hands down, there is no comparison between the F-16 B52's and the mighty Rafale.
Or may be a report of USAF's one of the F-16 squadrons that told their superiors PLEASE upgrade ALL F-16's to Block 60 and 70 as we got roasted by the Rafale!!! NOT ONE credible source has been provided after about 50 pages of crap written on this topic!!!
So instead of going in circles releasing bubbles from as*ses....try to provide me with two credible third party resources that have done such assessments. Please!!!! And I promise, I will NOT challenge your comments once you provide credible, verifiable third party assessment.

Or......quit projecting the 'may be's' and the 'wana bees'. When some verifiable third party does these assessments, we'll find out. So you guys should stop telling the world. You guys have done more marketing for the Rafale then the French themselves lol

Sir i agree with you sir, IAF is stupid to bring costly jet with inferior performance than decades old F-16's... just i don't know until now, i don't know about this capabilities having two credible sources will make a jet superior... thanks for information....

Hey guys, in modern warfare its man and machine and not man or machine. a superior tech is always an augmentation to the pilots skill.

it is non muslim doctrine. Real muslim doctrine is that we need help of ALLAH. In history we killed elephants with little stones in the mouth with little birds with the help of ALLAH

And our live doctrine is Afghan Mujahideen who are defeating World Super Power which have stron airforce technology etc. wars are not win with weapons. wars are wins with sacrificing. ur army man are suciding then what will they secrifice.

The International Rafale forum • View topic - Rafale vs F-16

Per Author, this video took place during Red-Flag 2008.
Inside view of the french pilot and of the Rafale HUD while targeting The F-16
Here's result:
2 Rafale down, 6 F-16 down

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

it is non muslim doctrine. Real muslim doctrine is that we need help of ALLAH. In history we killed elephants with little stones in the mouth with little birds with the help of ALLAH

And our live doctrine is Afghan Mujahideen who are defeating World Super Power which have stron airforce technology etc. wars are not win with weapons. wars are wins with sacrificing. ur army man are suciding then what will they secrifice.

good.. so you want to kill F-35 with stones??????

Back
Top Bottom